S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 71
Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 188 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3753
  1. #1401

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    What are you saying lol
    This was not a contradiction.
    1. Frinckles + Blink is TVT
    2. Blink + MM is TVS
    3. I think you’re scum

    ????
    Scumpaint me harder daddy
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #1402

  3. #1403

  4. #1404

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    my vote is on frinckles btw, still dont know how to use this cvote shit
    @naz , my vote is on frinckles.
    http://narrator.systeminplace.net/co...l?thread=45582

    go there and rank people asap
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  5. #1405

  6. #1406

  7. #1407

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This was not a contradiction.
    1. Frinckles + Blink is TVT
    2. Blink + MM is TVS
    3. I think you’re scum

    ????
    Scumpaint me harder daddy
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,
    flip your top vote to the actress please.

    he just got two teammates to put me up

  8. #1408

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    my vote is on frinckles btw, still dont know how to use this cvote shit
    @naz , my vote is on frinckles.
    u can't vote like this lol there were 2 days to ask one of us to figure out how to use it not trying to be rude but there's not much i can do for u rn lol
    whatever the bot says when i cut off the thread is it
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  9. #1409

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This was not a contradiction.
    1. Frinckles + Blink is TVT
    2. Blink + MM is TVS
    3. I think you’re scum

    ????
    Scumpaint me harder daddy
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,
    Mag said MM and Blink are pure. ? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  10. #1410

  11. #1411

  12. #1412

  13. #1413

  14. #1414

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Day ended and thread got closed before you posted your cvote
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  15. #1415

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cancelled vote :
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,
    Last edited by Voss; October 18th, 2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: edited by voss to not count since EoD hit
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  16. #1416

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Actually tilted that mods can post after thread lock lol. Voss has edited the posts to remove their votes. Stealthbomber's 4:00pm post was the last post when I cut the thread off.

    @mesk514 was lynched !

    Her role card:

    Spoiler : Role Card: :
    Citizen
    Francesca Di Matteo

    You are a citizen of the city of Sicily, trying to live a good life.
    You have no special abilities.


    Night 1

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    If you have a night action, please submit your final night action to me no later than 1 hour before start of day. You may message me on discord or here.


    Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Night 3 / Day 4
    Game End


    Last edited by naz; October 26th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. #1417

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I'm working on a blazing fast load of the condorcet page load. Will have it done in about 5 hours, when I come back. Until then, it'll just get marginally slower and slower with each post. Be a little patient please!

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #1418

    Day 2

    Day 2

    @blinkskater died at night !

    His role card:

    Spoiler : Role Card: :
    Citizen
    Santo Di Matteo

    You are a citizen of the city of Sicily, trying to live a good life.
    You have no special abilities.


    A piece of parchment was found by his body:
    Spoiler : Note :

    A note was found in blink's pocket!
    Spoiler : Last will: :
    Hello friends of the town. As you can see upon my flip frinckles is a liar, who didn't ever try to gauge my alignment. All he did was lurk wait for people to post, then critique and discredit it. It's easy to sit back and find posts to do this as scum it's exactly what I do. He hasn't townread any players really all game or interacted in a way where he would be correctly trying to assess a players alignment. Frinckles in no world ever flips town here people. Think of it like this you make a post right? Say the cat is yellow. There can be a legitimate town sided argument and a legit scum sided argument made. The yellow cat is only yellow because he's trying to blend in at the middle of the pack to not be supected. The yellow cat is only yellow because he doesn't want to be green and killed during the night. What i'm trying to say here people is that Scum sided and town sided arguments can be made for any post in the game. Logical good arguments either way. Frinckles has not had ONE instance where he even remotely tried to look at the game as me being a town player. Every single post I made was just frinckles coming in with his logical scum agenda "reasonable" scum sided arguments. There were also baseless discredits mixed in there. Now onto my other scum reads. Unknown, he has pretty much behaved the same exact way as frinckles. Everything I've just explained about frinckles can ALSO be said about UNKNOWN. Same exact scenario. Unknown did do a better job at first then frinckles but to me became pretty transparent with his lone tunnel on me and his need to point out that logical scumsided argument in everyone of my posts that correlated exactly with what frinckles was doing. Now for the few other players in my scum POE that i've had are clank, sb16,huey. In every world the three aligned scum team are sitting directly in this pool in every world I have. There is a chance that I'm wrong on rumox/yagami but I really don't think I am. DS is towny as fuck and is trying to figure out others alignements. It's obvious in the thread. The players that I know 100% are town are: Efe, MAG, MM, Meta is a real part of the game, and overlooking meta 100% while not incorperating it into your reads is VERY scummy, or just poor town play because town should use EVERYTHING possible to gauge reads off other players. (hence why the unknown scumread has grown for me because he continually just regards meta as a scumtell. This is false. It is not a scumtell. I know other players in this game know this (MM, MAG, MESK, EFE, YAGAMI, SB16.) In no world do you guys ever lynch efe, mag, MM. Frinckles flips scum 100% of the time here and If you think is town because he commited so hard you are wrong. You're wrong because of the Logical valid scum argument that can be made for every post ever made. Frinckles is a very smart scum player and knows this. He can easily use the defense that I was so scummy etc etc etc he was completley convinced that I was scum, that's why he kept up the charade throughout the enitre day. And it's my fault I was so scummy, which isn't truely the case. He also may try to appeal to your emotions by saying it's his fault he should have read me correctly etc etc. Frinckles is very capeable as scum, don't buy his "I've only played 3 games of mafia act because he's been playing mafia for a while and is just as experienced at the game as all of us if not more so." I'm very good at figuring out when there's a scum push on me VS a town push on me. Frinckles was a scum push, I always play reasonably scummy as town. 1. to protect me from being the night kill If I am TPR. 2.to lure out the scums because the way they will push me becomes seemingly transparent. I wish you all goodluck and if you lynch from the POE that I have provided you and never question EFE, MM, MAG, you guys will win this game GOODLUCK FRIENDS! THUNDER DOME HAPPENED FRINCKLES POE IN THIS ORDER: Frinckles>>Unknown>>Clank>>SB16>>Huey>>Yagami>>Rum ox. MESK FLIPPED TOWN. what information does this give us you idiots? Absolutley nothing, she was a horrible lynch and i'm not even sure how that even happened. SO BAD. It should have always been myself or frinckles for maximum information Frinckles VS blink is always TVS in every world.


    Time until day ends:
    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    • 00

    DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS



    Living:
    @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @Huey The Long
    @Efekannn02
    @Light_Yagami
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Mojoland replaced by @DS.
    @Unknown1234 replaced by @Kenny
    @Clank replaced by @Voss
    @rumox


    Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,HueyTheLong ,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,DS,Kenny, Voss,rumox,SkipDay



    Dead:
    @Mesk514 - lynched day 1 - revealed as Citizen
    @blinkskater - died night 1 - revealed as Citizen

    Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Night 3 / Day 4
    Game End


    Last edited by naz; October 26th, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  19. #1419

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I just reupdated blink's last will (copy and pasted it wrong), please refresh. I was missing the whole beginning third.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  20. #1420

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •