S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 188
Register

User Tag List

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188
Results 3,741 to 3,753 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Tbh I agree with you. But I think we should only take punitive action against those who intentionally play bad. Like Efe. I donít think all of them do it on purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

@Stealthbomber16 tbh i only had 1 day to read light and if you had read my LW i never locked light in as toen because i literally have seen him replicate his town meta in a game i hosted. I gave a correct POE that would have won town the game. Off one day of gameplay i think my reads were sufficient lol
    I also noted if i'm wrong somewhere it was between light/rumox, light being first in my poe over rumox.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    thanks @naz
    Thank you so so much for playing DS bby!!♡♡♡
    Sorry you couldn't carry town there ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can we please take a genuine look at players who systematically have low post counts or low amounts of content and get townread/scumread because "meta"?

Something that legitimately upsets me is how players like efe/light and the days of old rachyl/arsonist and even further back you have players like hypersniper who literally just do fucking nothing all game for multiple games in a row (and in the case of hypersniper, literally gamethrow a major m-fm (voodoo)) and get away scot fucking free? This has been something our site has always been lenient on. Blink, like it or not you misread light this game, because his contribution levels were fucking garbage and there was nothing to actually read. Same goes with all of these players.

And I can tell the community generally agrees with me on this because this is a discussion TIME AND TIME AGAIN! This is not the first time problematic players have been brought up. If you were to throw these players to a more major site they would always get lynched or just banned/replaced/blacklisted because it's an anti-fun way to play.

Nothing has changed. Efe is doing his same shit. Like seriously I respect you as a person but you're a terrible player. I don't know how light got away this game either his play was absolutely horrendous. The entire mafia team outed themselves at the end of day 3.

So yeah, that's my rant. Aside from those two players which are just the same shit different day it was a very fun game for me! Unknown claiming tracker turned out to be hilarious and I have to give you commendations for that, well played. It may not sound like it but I enjoyed this game enough that I find myself wanting to play a few more

We'll see how much time I have in the future as this year I have to apply for uni and my major of choice has an extra fuckton of work to apply with as it's a very competitive program at every relevant school. I hope to meet (most) of you in combat!
    I hope i played well in your eyes Stealth
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I hope i played well in your eyes Stealth
    I think you did! Everyone else who I didnít specifically mention played quite well.
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think you did! Everyone else who I didnít specifically mention played quite well.
    Day 2 by the end i was certain you was SK ya know, i should of pushed it harder i think.
    Generally my scumreads were not too back, Frinckles and Kenny/Unk i got. first time playing cop so ya know.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Day 2 by the end i was certain you was SK ya know, i should of pushed it harder i think.
    Generally my scumreads were not too back, Frinckles and Kenny/Unk i got. first time playing cop so ya know.
    It took me a while to learn to push my scumreads, and from there, to learn how to push them.

Iíve really just learned to trust my gut and my read on Kenny this game was a fantastic example of that
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.