S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 112
Register

User Tag List

Page 112 of 188 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Are you saying I did those things? Because I only did the first one and then I wasnít pushing people who had a 100% chance of being town (Efe is scumreading 3 TPR claims ffs)

Besides Efe is trying real hard to be too trolly I feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Are you saying I did those things? Because I only did the first one and then I wasnít pushing people who had a 100% chance of being town (Efe is scumreading 3 TPR claims ffs)

That thing in particular.

Regardless of how you feel about Efe, this lynch tells us then most.

Iím not sure if itís agree with that.
    There is a high chance all the TPRs will be dead tomorrow.
    Not sure if trading 3 town for one scum makes sense. Although Iím fairly certain the SK will vote with us tomorrow.
    And no Yagami Iím not softclaiming SK

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Im a supervillain and im not trying to be too trolly BECAUSE IT DOESNT EVEN TAKE A EFFORT LOL
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Iím not sure if itís agree with that.
    There is a high chance all the TPRs will be dead tomorrow.
    Not sure if trading 3 town for one scum makes sense. Although Iím fairly certain the SK will vote with us tomorrow.
    And no Yagami Iím not softclaiming SK

Why would they all be dead? Do you think the SK and Mafia are coordinating? Lol

I know you and MM buddy a bit; but your considering now lynching in a 50/50 when MM has been the fos of most of this game.

If I was wrong about Blink and his reads really were 'pure': Guess what MM flips?

efe youíre fat, gay and scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Ah wait Iím being retarded here arenít I
    Kenny is the one who saw me visiting blink
    Then indeed logically itís very difficult for Kenny to be scum and itís gotta be MM.

Really now, why are all of you convinced a cop/tracker/doctor situation is more likely than tracker/tracker/doctor?
    Naz is a host who puts solo masons in setups if rng lets her.

How is it not scummy to be pushing for a lynch that could potentially be a line of TPRs? I'm seeing a very good chance of a Frinckles/DS/Huey team honestly.
    What do you think is gonna happen if I'm right and MM were to flip town?

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It's okay, we have 7 vigilantes. Walmart is making so much money from ammunition sales.
    This is one of my favorite quotes but I canít put it in my signature because nobody will understand the context of 7 people softclaiming vigilante
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Then indeed logically itís very difficult for Kenny to be scum and itís gotta be MM.

im mad at you so much right now
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Exactly why I considered retracting about Blink. Mechanically MM is scum. The idea is to pinpoint who his partners are.

SENT FROM MAGOROTH'S IPHONE USING TAPATALK

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Really now, why are all of you convinced a cop/tracker/doctor situation is more likely than tracker/tracker/doctor?
    Naz is a host who puts solo masons in setups if rng lets her.

How is it not scummy to be pushing for a lynch that could potentially be a line of TPRs? I'm seeing a very good chance of a Frinckles/DS/Huey team honestly.
    What do you think is gonna happen if I'm right and MM were to flip town?
    Indeed. I was that solo mason once. That being said I believe that was a meme and two trackers might be far too strong.

Or maybe itís so WIFOMy that she put two trackers in because weíd not buy there were that many! Thinking