S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 98
Register

User Tag List

Page 98 of 188 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3753
  1. #1941

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    cuz it doesn't happen that often.
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  2. #1942

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I suppose that if blinkskater was actually actress, eliminating the SK would actually be a town-aligned thing.
    we can't go chasing shadows.
    we'll find out if there's 3 mafia left or two soon enough. I think the best thing to do is work off of the assumption that blink really was town, and not actress. theres too many variables to take into account otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Frinckles, ive believed you in part in the past over the Actress stuff but with all this going on and with the TRacker and Doctor claim it seems very unlikley unless its a Blink-Mag-Unk team of super risky bois which i would respect but seems not likely. So would you like to say why their is no way blink is not just a citizen and is actress and thus why their is no framer?

    I do think that we should assume that Blink was a citizen unless we have a really good reason otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    cuz it doesn't happen that often.
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.
    So between all four of you, you see MM as the scummier

  3. #1943

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    cuz it doesn't happen that often.
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.
    what are you high on this time mag?



    and also nice new profile picture it makes me less want to lynch you


    but I still want to lynch you regardless
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  4. #1944

  5. #1945

  6. #1946

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So between all four of you, you see MM as the scummier
    and I see you as an idiot

    I prefer trusting blink but I prefer cancerism and chaosism more so idc



    y'all want to destroy me but you cant because im comfirmed town and trying to get rid of me makes you scum


    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I ABUSE THE SYSTEM TO BECOME PERMANULL!!!!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  7. #1947

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I just thought of something, how many times have you guys actually seen someone call for policy lynches?
    cuz it doesn't happen that often.
    and I've certainly only very, very rarely seen MM call for a policy Lynch on Efe.
    What I'm getting at here is the fact that Vigs and Investigates are often the ones who call for policy lynches - just so they can narrow their suspect pool. or idk if that's why they do it, but they do it VERY often. more so than any other role.
    Yeah this is pretty true tbf, i was saying yesterday a lynch on clank would of been a solid lynch due to lack of content and activity.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  8. #1948

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Okay so thinking it over, I think lynching one of these TPR claims is a bad idea. If we get it wrong we will be down to 1 TPR tomorrow, maybe even 0 considering where the NK goes.

    Voss is right we should be looking elsewhere today and string our TPR along.
    Wait you blocked Light Yagami?

    Did you block me aswell then?


    I really want to lynch you because of that ugly profile picture and your shitty tone
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  9. #1949

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    and I see you as an idiot

    I prefer trusting blink but I prefer cancerism and chaosism more so idc



    y'all want to destroy me but you cant because im comfirmed town and trying to get rid of me makes you scum


    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I ABUSE THE SYSTEM TO BECOME PERMANULL!!!!
    That wasn't even directed at you efe.

    You're jumping at shadows. :0

  10. #1950

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Yeah this is pretty true tbf, i was saying yesterday a lynch on clank would of been a solid lynch due to lack of content and activity.
    and you guys prefered it on Blink even though I wanted to lynch the other guy


    Everyone who lynched blink should be investigated because if the other guy is scum then everyone who voted blink has protected him from dying and atleast 2 of them could be scum among them
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #1951

  12. #1952

  13. #1953

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Yes. I suppose it’s also possible for it to be Unk, since he did indeed think I was SK on d1 (I can even understand his reasons). I think we need to start pressuring Unk and I’m just gonna be honest with y’all: the way we’ve been framing it, Mafia doesn’t need to do shit today to ensure maximum benefit out today’s lynch if we lynch Mm/Huey today and then with the inevitable town flip end up lynching the survivor as well
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  14. #1954

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Efekannn02,Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber 16,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Voss,Magoroth,H ueyTheLong,rumox,SkipDay,


    Efe and Light honestly contribute nothing. I'm happy with either of them going.
    And another moron who wants to policy lynch when 2 towns died....

    WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT LIGHT YAGAMI DEAD OVER ME WTF!?!??!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  15. #1955

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Efekannn02,Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber 16,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Voss,Magoroth,H ueyTheLong,rumox,SkipDay,


    Efe and Light honestly contribute nothing. I'm happy with either of them going.
    Why did you want to switch to Blink at the end of the day?

    I dont know if that's considered ogi because voting wasnt locked, if it is feel free to not answer.

  16. #1956

  17. #1957

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Okay so thinking it over, I think lynching one of these TPR claims is a bad idea. If we get it wrong we will be down to 1 TPR tomorrow, maybe even 0 considering where the NK goes.

    Voss is right we should be looking elsewhere today and string our TPR along.
    I mean no, we have Unknown or MM today we really should lynch. Yesterday we went along and lynched someone that really wasnt meant to be, the lynch should of been between Blink and Frinck. If we just lynch another citizen we are in the same info tomos

    We get wayyy more infomation from lynching in the CC because we will get a confirmed scum pretty much if we accidentaly lynch the town and really we can then use what they said to formulate better scum reads tomos. I feel advocating voting outside this CC is pretty scummy because its an attempt to restrict a very informative lynch with a 50/50 chance to hit scum if it was random but its not random we are making an informed decision as town.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  18. #1958

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Efekannn02,Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber 16,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Voss,Magoroth,H ueyTheLong,rumox,SkipDay,


    Efe and Light honestly contribute nothing. I'm happy with either of them going.
    Emotion doesnt work in this game unless you're me which you arent

    If you've been reading me well correctly you might have realized that my contribution is A Okay


    if you dont then you're delusional




    (actually I wanted to say something else and something important like Rumox being a stupid idiot like MM or something but I really forgot...)
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  19. #1959

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    what are you high on this time mag?



    and also nice new profile picture it makes me less want to lynch you


    but I still want to lynch you regardless
    I’m high on scum blood bruh. It is what I drink every day before the blood set moon, prostrating at the altar of his serene highness, Scvmurderer, the Beloved Lynch Train.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  20. #1960

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •