Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 3753
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Oh my god dude, IT WAS SCUMMY FOR HIM to make a town-core group with those two in it 100% based on meta and to POE everyone else without thinking otherwise. My whole point is only using meta to justify reads that strongly on day 1 is not coming from a town player, it’s coming from scum.

If you defend him with meta don’t bother responding to me. When he ends up being scum at the end of the game which I know he will be, don’t come back talking to me about how meta is such a effective tool to read people.
    Just because you say it's scummy doesn't make it scummy lol saying things like this is why you're #2 to go.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will not relax!

The lynch is either ME or FRINCKLES

I don't know any other way to get you guys to move the CVOTES around.

If frinckles isn't lynched then you lynch me.
    Well Then Based On What Ive Witnessed Recently And Since If I Remember Correctly You Were The One To Originally Bring Up The Actress.. To Me Smells Like TMI.. So Ill Have To Really Think On This.. And Prob Flip A Coin Because Honestly I View U Both In A Town Light ATM.. You Bickering Back And Forth Not Getting Anywhere..

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Just because you say it's scummy doesn't make it scummy lol saying things like this is why you're #2 to go.
    No way you’re this ignorant as town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Then Based On What Ive Witnessed Recently And Since If I Remember Correctly You Were The One To Originally Bring Up The Actress.. To Me Smells Like TMI.. So Ill Have To Really Think On This.. And Prob Flip A Coin Because Honestly I View U Both In A Town Light ATM.. You Bickering Back And Forth Not Getting Anywhere..
    So lynch one of us you coward

10. ISO #1260

I need to cool off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

Then you're a coward
    and your scum game is 10000X better then your town game
    Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Bruh how else am I supposed to get them to vote me?

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Bruh how else am I supposed to get them to vote me?
    I don't know and I don't care, it's on the line of offensive toxicity
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #1270

@Marshmallow Marshall

SO unknown can insult and I cant?
    Not him either Just y'all cool down lol, I'm asking it as a player.

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

You Know What.. Fuck It
    -vote blinkskater
    Use Condorcet, and put me on the top townie part please

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

Dude that's in the thread already and has been exlained LOL
    Imagine lying, twice.

He is 100% convinced i'm scum actress, with most posts in the game, telling the game that there is an actress in it, while scum slipping all over the thread. What is the scum benefit to doing any of this if I were scum? absolutely nothing lol

I am 100% convinced he will flip scum. He's done nothing but discredit, doesn't come out with his own new thoughts. If you watch he's just reactive posting. Something I do as scum which works very well. You just sit and wait for people to post, and then either shade or discredit them. I would absolutley remove my left testicle with a dull knife and feed it to a squirrel right now to show you guys how sure I am that frinckles is not playing a town game lol. When you're town, one of the easiest ways to find scum is when they are talking to/about you and it feels like they are not even trying to figure out your alignment. That is 100% the vibe I get here from frinckles.
    Imagine not explaining the main question you've been asked 5 times, by multiple people.

The problem with this is according to frinckles i'm the actress, and according to me is he is the actress.
    Imagine dodging the question.

Yes I am host meta-ing naz she loves to see us suffer, for the love of odin
    Imagine then trying to use host meta to explain a slip: Because you cannot do it yourself.

25. ISO #1275

Nah I havn't even been toxic, you're over re-acting and just making me alone look like the bad person here which isn't very cool.

I've been having fun this entire game we're all adults here and know it's a game where nothings taken personal so stop trying to control my behavior.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

Use Condorcet, and put me on the top townie part please
    Oh My Bad Here Ya Go..
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,

28. ISO #1278

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Imagine lying, twice.

Imagine not explaining the main question you've been asked 5 times, by multiple people.

Imagine dodging the question.

Imagine then trying to use host meta to explain a slip: Because you cannot do it yourself.
    It's been explained already bud.

29. ISO #1279

Oh My Bad Here Ya Go..
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,
    That'a girl

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284
    Ganelon

LOL

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Oh My Bad Here Ya Go..

This EoD sucks. We have trolly people and AFKs, and they happen to have Unknown in the townreads and me in the top scumreads. I'd bet a lot that there is at least one Mafia in the inactives, perhaps two.

39. ISO #1289

This EoD sucks. We have trolly people and AFKs, and they happen to have Unknown in the townreads and me in the top scumreads. I'd bet a lot that there is at least one Mafia in the inactives, perhaps two.
    Nah this game has sucked since condorcet was the voting tool no offense voss

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

I Still Think Between You And Frinckles Is TvT But Hey You Called Me A Coward So... Yeah...

This is Mafia, not Who-Hurt-My-Feelings. =(
    my wife deleted naz from snapchat lol
    Rip lol

43. ISO #1293

This EOD has gone extremely well.

Actress dies and Huey leaves us a whole book to read in his last will if he dies at night. Cheer up.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    why is blink calling for a 1v1 with Frinckles?

p sure they are both town
    because blink loves to tunnel
    also where did you come from?

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

my wife deleted naz from snapchat lol
    add her back and then show it to her

I'll then vote then

or you can write a very long furry erotica novell of Knight MM and Knight Unknown fighting for Princess Tomato as the Tomatoes and Potatoes are fighting a war against eachother and Lord Efekannn02 The Lord Of The Potatoes is about to destroy all

Blink the wizard and Mesk the flying mermaid will try to go on a adventure to find Distorted the prophet as they are trying to save the world from damnation

add another Efekannn02 as comic relief but make him a plottwist later on if he meets the other Efekannn02 lol
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300

Nah this game has sucked since condorcet was the voting tool no offense voss
    Nope, this game is great lol, but the EoD is just really weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    why is blink calling for a 1v1 with Frinckles?

p sure they are both town
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY.

And now can you PLEASE put me in the townreads, and vote unknown... I'll give you the posts that justify voting unknown, too.
    And I hardclaimed TPR (Town power role if you aren't familiar with terminology). And no, I'm not telling you which one I am.