S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 3753
  1. #641

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Jealous

    I'll Side With Blink If You Like It Or Not! I Wont Let A Friend Take Another Friend Infront Of My Eyes As Buddy
    friends stick together. blink should know this.
    3 man town block
    BLINKY
    MESK
    &
    EFE

    WEOOOOWEOOOOOO

    A1
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  2. #642

  3. #643

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    SK, i'm calling out to you right now because my life literally means nothing. I know how it is being the neutral killing. You can throw reads and play the game just like a townie. I am not interested in you. I only want to solve the 3 players paired together the mafia team is what i'm after. I live for that when I'm town. I URGE you to hunt for mafia also tonight and leave your town reads alone.

    You will be the real hero when the 6 players in my poe start to die and 3 of them flip red. I'm calling out to you to stab the shit out of those players. If I flip today you will read all this again in my LW then know for an absolute fact that my reads were coming from a town POV and will hopefully understand that the POE I gave you is legit and 3 mafia are hiding in there.

    I'm saying all this so that upon my flip today if I am lynched, you will legit know i'm not full of shit : D
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  4. #644

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    SK, i'm calling out to you right now because my life literally means nothing. I know how it is being the neutral killing. You can throw reads and play the game just like a townie. I am not interested in you. I only want to solve the 3 players paired together the mafia team is what i'm after. I live for that when I'm town. I URGE you to hunt for mafia also tonight and leave your town reads alone.

    You will be the real hero when the 6 players in my poe start to die and 3 of them flip red. I'm calling out to you to stab the shit out of those players. If I flip today you will read all this again in my LW then know for an absolute fact that my reads were coming from a town POV and will hopefully understand that the POE I gave you is legit and 3 mafia are hiding in there.

    I'm saying all this so that upon my flip today if I am lynched, you will legit know i'm not full of shit : D
    imb4 im the SK




    actually I wish I were
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  5. #645

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    and yes any sane mafia player can make the argument that i'm scum here and i'm pooling up my mafia team mates outside of the pool so the SK won't hit any scum.

    It's a good plan and I urge one of you guys that scum read me to push that asap because that'll make you look even scummier ^_^
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  6. #646

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and yes any sane mafia player can make the argument that i'm scum here and i'm pooling up my mafia team mates outside of the pool so the SK won't hit any scum.

    It's a good plan and I urge one of you guys that scum read me to push that asap because that'll make you look even scummier ^_^
    shut up idc
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  7. #647

  8. #648

  9. #649

  10. #650

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Again, I'm on mobile so dont make me hurt my thumbs.

    This is what I take problem with though. Nevermind the vote system crap. All of you walked into this game with some notion that your previous meta reads were and will be spot on and infallible.

    Over and over the word meta has been thrown around with no substinence and no actual scumhunting. Then they want to say and do scummy things with impunity because, well "you KNOW how I play as scum right?"

    It doesnt make sense to me. I get that it's a part of the game but some of you rely on it too much and I'm not afraid to call people out on it. Not specifically just you, but a few others on top of my list.

    I've played 3 FMs and I know I'm capable of playing differently each time. Meta reads will be wrong eventually.
    nah you've played a lot more offsite, blah blah blah lol

    tbh i only read the last line
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  11. #651

  12. #652

  13. #653

  14. #654

  15. #655

  16. #656

  17. #657

  18. #658

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean, for you, i'd be down to move you down to #6 but ONLY because it's you.
    i'll tell you what, let me come over with a bag of green and white and i'll pour us a nice glass of the finest sangria one can find, probably from spain, &&& then we shall talk mafia politics all night long. then when the sun rises i shall disappear accross the canadian border and you'll think to yourself, "wow, that mesk, she's most definitely always town" and then you'll move me completely off your list
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  19. #659

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Mesk514 you gotta vote via condorcet
    i dont know how to do that tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  20. #660

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    i'll tell you what, let me come over with a bag of green and white and i'll pour us a nice glass of the finest sangria one can find, probably from spain, &&& then we shall talk mafia politics all night long. then when the sun rises i shall disappear accross the canadian border and you'll think to yourself, "wow, that mesk, she's most definitely always town" and then you'll move me completely off your list
    damn, so much appeal to emotion, i love it. im the fucking best.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •