S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 3753
  1. #361

  2. #362

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mo joland,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,b linkskater,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,rumo x,
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,Efekannn02,Light_Yaga mi,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Mojoland,Clank,Frinckles,Un known1234,Mesk514,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,rumo x,
    251 and 268. The focus on Marshmallow Marshall and Efekannn. One post in between these votes, which is this:


    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I very well may be down for that come closer to eod.



    @blinkskater you have played with these people a lot more than I have. Do you find MM's defence of Stealthbomber weird? The vibe of his post comes across as that he knows Stealthbomber is town. He was praying that Stealth didn't reveal his soft claim reads. Why would he be praying for that? Do you think MM thinks that Stealth is a jabroni who can't make critical decisions himself for the betterment of the town? Maybe SB isn't town. Maybe SB is scum, and MM is his scum mate shitting bricks that his team mate might slip.


    All I know his MM thinks SB is a jabroni, and I think that alone is fair reason to hand him up to the chopping block for day 1. Whether he is scum or not... I have a lean towards yes.
    The last indicates why MM moves up to their top scum-read. While it not being very convincing to me as a reason to move him up that high (without including that MM had just started pushing them) I also don't see how it explains why Efekannn jumps up to one of their top scum-reads.

    Rumox's argument on MM wouldn't be as bad had it not only come AFTER marshmallow was already pushing them. To me it just stands out as OMGUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  3. #363

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If you want to physically glue players to thier seats or request a mod kill, then by all means.

    I learned in my first FM not to lynch low activity players D1 just because. There are a plethora of reasons to want to lynch players, scum just has the worst time finding them because they are scum. You just posted twice about suspecting Blinkskater. Barring that, you were about to move up a few spaces on my bird list.
    There is a difference between wanting someone to be mod killed and not wanting people to give them free passes. If you say nothing at all, then they won't have the assumption that they're safe from being lynched. Saying nothing doesn't give them that same indication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  4. #364

  5. #365

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I want to believe Light_Yagami's obsession with wanting to skip the day to actually be town. As much as it is Anti-Town to skip in FM, there's also no reason for scum to throw themselves out there by suggesting to skip every other time they post.

    I don't think it's the same for Clank, I read when he said lynching was bad as part of his rp of being "nicer" and not being sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  6. #366

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    i'm here, and I have a lot of time

    i'm caught up on reading now i'm going to reply to some sheeeet.

    Unknown has moved up into my town section, I will essplain eventually don't worry.

    I'm p sure I have the three ALIGNED scum narrowed down into my POE:

    blinks POE:
    frinckles
    sb16
    clank
    mesk
    DS
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  7. #367

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

    I'm p sure I have the three ALIGNED scum narrowed down into my POE:

    blinks POE:
    frinckles
    sb16
    clank
    mesk
    DS
    pretty sure clank is pretty damn new, so im kinda offended he and i are even fully considered here... especially when theres other people in this game that arent even listed and much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  8. #368

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    you got light yagami, huey the long and marsh in this game and you put clank the noob and i in a scum block from your poe. damn, blinky.... if youre not scum im really hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  9. #369

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    But a fair amount of times, in the last ~10 hours of the day, the lynch changes in light of new info ie a claim. If we do the thunder dome style lynch you’re proposing then that completely disregards what literally happens at EoD. This is a waste of breath to discuss because lynch in practice can’t be as cleanly controlled in an FM game because 1. Not everyone will be present at EoD and 2. There is infinitely more time for new development

    Saying “these players are just scum” is not the cause. It’s the effect. I came to the conclusion that you’re scum because you’re attempting to limit the lynch.
    Aite so I do like this response from SB16 a little bit. Sometimes I take for granted the players on this site for not really playing on other sites. EOD on day one elsewhere usually consists of the top 2 trains at the time making there cases as to why they are town. Generally everyone else in game at that time usually has to join one of the trains and give reason as to why. Yes sometimes players generally feel good about both players and are at a crossroads and can vote elsewhere, if the reasoning is good enough IMO that's fine, but scum generally have a harder time coming up with plausible reasoning.

    So stealth YES on other sights lynches can be cleanly controlled in FM games when the game is full of good + active players. When people actually take this game seriously most players make it an obligation to at least be there around EOD to at least cast a vote. I merely offered a way to make this "bird bot voting" a little bit more honed in.

    So if you're actually scum reading me because I offered an idea which you say is trying to "limit" the lynch then that's fine because my intent here is to make the EOD lynch more like other sites, where IMO is a bit better then on this site.

    Last minute lynch changes EOD rarely yield scum flips, most of the time last minute changes flip town. So the two most scum read players EOD are still being lynched, I just proposed a unique scenario which I think would allow the information tree to bear more fruit.

    I
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  10. #370

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    you got light yagami, huey the long and marsh in this game and you put clank the noob and i in a scum block from your poe. damn, blinky.... if youre not scum im really hurt.
    In between replies.

    After playing over like 30 consecutive games with Marsh and Yagami, I'm pretty sure I can correctly gauge their alignments based of META. As far as huey goes his thoughts seem to be coming from that of a town mindset, even though he has only a few, they seemed OK to me for now.

    This feels more like a poke at my ego to get me to try and alter my thought processes. I'm quite confident in my reads and don't usually budge on them until flips start happening.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  11. #371

  12. #372

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Aite so I do like this response from SB16 a little bit. Sometimes I take for granted the players on this site for not really playing on other sites. EOD on day one elsewhere usually consists of the top 2 trains at the time making there cases as to why they are town. Generally everyone else in game at that time usually has to join one of the trains and give reason as to why. Yes sometimes players generally feel good about both players and are at a crossroads and can vote elsewhere, if the reasoning is good enough IMO that's fine, but scum generally have a harder time coming up with plausible reasoning.

    So stealth YES on other sights lynches can be cleanly controlled in FM games when the game is full of good + active players. When people actually take this game seriously most players make it an obligation to at least be there around EOD to at least cast a vote. I merely offered a way to make this "bird bot voting" a little bit more honed in.

    So if you're actually scum reading me because I offered an idea which you say is trying to "limit" the lynch then that's fine because my intent here is to make the EOD lynch more like other sites, where IMO is a bit better then on this site.

    Last minute lynch changes EOD rarely yield scum flips, most of the time last minute changes flip town. So the two most scum read players EOD are still being lynched, I just proposed a unique scenario which I think would allow the information tree to bear more fruit.

    I
    This is why my vote on you didn't move much despite my name moving quite a bit on yours; I'm comfortable with my current reads.

    You decided to fos both of us because we disagree fundamentally with your system (even after giving explanations.) You did this to the point of considering us a team in your process of elimination. I think it's ironic Unknown was using the bird vote to their advantage while you were away, analyzing disparities between votes -- the ideal way to use

    Anyway that process of elimination needs a re-evaluation. Why are you completely disregarding our consensus of the three most scummy people? (MM, Rumox, Magoroth)

  13. #373

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This feels more like a poke at my ego to get me to try and alter my thought processes. I'm quite confident in my reads and don't usually budge on them until flips start happening.
    But this thought process works extremely well for scum, don't you agree?

    FOS the Town and adjust accordingly?

  14. #374

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Clank is in the scum POE because he's literally done zero lol
    yeah, thats slightly unfair as again, pree sure he's new. I mean, look at Efe, he never really does anything anyways... people give him a pass based on meta and whatever just cause you know him... shrugs

    of course I want you to alter your thoughts, i know i dont belong up there, i suspect at least clank as well doesn't belong there, so your list is looking a little off...

    In regards to clank, assuming he's new, you have to understand new players will sometimes have a hard time joining the conversation. especially when theres an overwelming amount of content already.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  15. #375

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't see any reason to change my vote yet. But since you're so defensive: Okay, let's dissect your post Blink.



    It doesn't. We can literally see everyone's votes, even against their possible allies. And alternative would be us looking at one vote from one person at any given time. In most ways, voting tells us more from people's intentions as opposed to these long winded giganto-posts that spew nonsense.



    There is no reason to do that. EOD's do yield a lot of information but you're basically saying you need to instate your own voting system to compound our current one for the sake of scum-hunting. We have a lot of time still left in the day. Saying that condorcet is a different way of playing the game means that from your point of view, you only have one absolute FOS and nobody else matters.



    You mean like, now? When? Why even?



    They can do that right now. Click on the left panel of the current bird list; You can see everyone's votes.



    Inactivity is one of my least favorite things. If you'd like to lynch someone over it, I don't have a problem with that. Here's a possible suggestion. Use the central area of your bird list as an "afk" zone underneath your top FOS(s). Then at the bottom line up all your townies, this way AFKplayers (and your scum) get a little more pressure on them for not participating. Don't forget to weight yourself at the very bottom. ;)



    I'd prefer a Naz thunderbolt.
    OK now on to the frinckles reply.

    This just rubs as terribly scummy:

    It's not unfair to suspect @blinkskater for trying to manipulate the focal point of our voting system or misdirect our attention from 11 other people.
    Like from if you're town from your POV after this quote came from you I should be your FOS here. How can whoever you're scum reading more then me have done anything worse then this? To me I can't see a townie saying this. The tone is off and it feels straight up discredity.

    And Yes I'm saying we improve our current way of voting for the sake of scum hunting and drawing out the scum. Condorcet voting does make it a different type of game, it's not majority lynch it's condorcet last time I checked those were two completely different things lol.

    ALSO: I didn't realize I could see everyone votes using the birds list thank you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  16. #376

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    yeah, thats slightly unfair as again, pree sure he's new. I mean, look at Efe, he never really does anything anyways... people give him a pass based on meta and whatever just cause you know him... shrugs

    of course I want you to alter your thoughts, i know i dont belong up there, i suspect at least clank as well doesn't belong there, so your list is looking a little off...

    In regards to clank, assuming he's new, you have to understand new players will sometimes have a hard time joining the conversation. especially when theres an overwelming amount of content already.
    It's fair in my eyes, he's new to the site but said he's familiar with mafia, That's why I assume he knows how to play. My efe/mag/yagami meta reads are all super strong after having played with them over like 30 consecutive games lol. No offense to them but after 30 games if they still have the exact same town meta as they always had, and I know from playing with them they can't replicate it as scum.

    I'm not advocating a clank lynch he's just not town for me ATM (=
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #377

  18. #378

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    im not hardclaiming. im not even softclaiming. that post was partly my way of gauging who people felt needed to be the d1 Lynch, and partly a nod to something i do very, very often on the mod (I pm someone and I tell them im shooting them tonight unless they tell me their role; I do this even if im not vig. doesn't mean I will actually shoot them tho... just reaction testing).

    anyway im here

    I do not like rumox stating that I should be policy Lynched for "defending my scum game" - that is not what I'm doing. it feels like scum prepping for a mislynch and then creating a "plausible alibi wrt intention" so they can explain the mislynch away. @rumox can you please explain why you think I'm defending my scum game? I know context's important here but even so I wanna hear your thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  19. #379

  20. #380

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Efekannn's read is he wants me lynched because I told him to chut up in discord.

    If you are expecting something else you will be disappointed.
    if you actually knew efe at all you'd know this to be false. efe's one of the best when it comes to reading people, even though he rarely acts on his reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •