Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3753
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Efe lone wolf?
    Efe lone rigger played like this

Efe the citizen did play like this aswell

and again he is doing that but this time as SUPER MARIO THE CITIZEN (actually I lied but he is still citizen though)

Now can SCVMURDERER the Gunsmith give me infinite weaponry for all of you?
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Stealth I understand that you were taught to play mafia a certain way because of this sight.

You need to branch out and play more games on other sights, it will give you a whole new outlook on how the game of mafia is to be played.

There are players that need to be resolved. I agree with you that "slank" players deserve to go, but ask yourself a question first.

Will you feel better if you resolved the players who were actually trying to play the game of mafia and LOST due to slank players?
    OR
    Would you feel better if you won because you just lynched the players who weren't contributing and actually flipped scum?
    I have lost as town due to slank players
    I have won as scum due to slank players
    It fucking sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

This entire post heavily reinforces the blinkskater/MM potential team. Excusing scummy comments as "meta of blinkskater" throughout the entire game even though he acknowledges it himself that it's scummy.
    What do you want me to say, it's true lol. I'm not going to let him get lynched because of his weird town meta if he's town, eh? Plus, during early and mid D1, he had been pushing me while I had been defending him... so no, sorry, we're not scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1158

I've never slipped in my entire mafia career as scum, so you saying I've slipped and outed that i'm actress is laughable.

You're going to say I slipped when I've played close to 100 mafia games never having slipped as scum ever?

I went to champs this year, In my game I rolled scum, proceeded to win the game without losing a single member of my scum team?

This lynch is between you and I It's a TVS situation if i'm lynched i'm lynched i've been advocating it for a while so that the players would genuinely see my reads as pure get rekt lol
    You're moving the goalpost now, clear as day.

What's honestly scummiest to me is that you fail to do the simplest towny thing: Explain -- because you can't.

You could have played 1,000 games and won 5 championships and it still wouldn't make you town to me.

It looked like a slip, it read like a slip, it was timed like a slip and it's almost unanimously agreed that it was a slip.

Sorry your record is tarnished?

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I have lost as town due to slank players
    I have won as scum due to slank players
    It fucking sucks
    That's why this is between frinckles and myself

Put one of us at the top of ur list, who ever u think is town and is scum theres enough content between us for you to have a thought on it
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf is a slank player?
    It's you
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

What's honestly scummiest to me is that you fail to do the simplest towny thing: Explain -- because you can't.

You could have played 1,000 games and won 5 championships and it still wouldn't make you town to me.

It looked like a slip, it read like a slip, it was timed like a slip and it's almost unanimously agreed that it was a slip.

There's no scum benefit to an "actress" accusing a player day 1 of being an actress lol.

If you played more then 3 FM games you would know this

14. ISO #1164

That's why this is between frinckles and myself

Put one of us at the top of ur list, who ever u think is town and is scum theres enough content between us for you to have a thought on it
    What were you trying to do with that post? This feels so disconnected with what you were saying to me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's you
    So all Slank Players are Efekannns?

You're either an idiot who cant define a word properly or you were serious af and there are more than one efekannns on the planet

we are fd

actually y'all are fd cause im one too
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1167

See, that's the kind of post that makes me think Frinckles is town. If he was scum, he wouldn't be BELIEVING in his case. This post shows that he BELIEVES in what he says. The only possibilty of him being scum that I could see is if he was SK, and SK hunting isn't our job for now. It IS weird that you are making such a fuss about the Actress, Blink. And this post is very genuine and faithful. You won't see me lynch Frinckles over the suspicion that he is Mafia anytime soon. SK lynch in late game, MAYBE, but even then I doubt it.

18. ISO #1168
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,b linkskater,Frinckles,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,

19. ISO #1169

Everyone in this thread please vote either frinckles or myself.
    Screw You, and read my last post.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What do you want me to say, it's true lol. I'm not going to let him get lynched because of his weird town meta if he's town, eh? Plus, during early and mid D1, he had been pushing me while I had been defending him... so no, sorry, we're not scum.
    Meta isn't an argument. It will never be an argument because the fact that you know his meta means it can be easily replicated. So no, you're not even trying to defend him at this point, you're hoping enough people will buy into this meta stuff to not have him lynched.

Also, I actually thought blinkskater was scummier for pushing you, and if you don't know why then you clearly aren't reading my posts and show no intention to actually consider discussing with me why he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,b linkskater,Frinckles,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,
    yeah real nice, lynching unknown who could potentially just be a tunneling town is bad dude

25. ISO #1175

There's no scum benefit to an "actress" accusing a player day 1 of being an actress lol.

Can you not be rude lol, Frinckles is right that you make no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What were you trying to do with that post? This feels so disconnected with what you were saying to me
    .. And Blink is right when he says his play makes no sense as scum. He's asking people to vote him or Frinckles, which is already bad for him if he's scum. He's putting spotlight on himself intentionally, and not just a spotlight : a BAD spotlight. It's really making no sense as scum, so as much as his play is disturbing, I really don't think he's scum.

AND FRINCKLES ISN'T EITHER SO STOP WITH THE FALSE DICHOTOMY @blinkskater @Frinckles

26. ISO #1176
    Ganelon

unk is not town here

27. ISO #1177

yeah real nice, lynching unknown who could potentially just be a tunneling town is bad dude
    You do realize you put me at second on your list, right? Unless you don't realize how cvoting works, very inconsistent my friend.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #1178

Time to see if this works

Distorted,Efekannn02,rumox,rumox,rumox,Marshmallow Marshall,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,rumoxMarshmallo wMarshall,blinkskater,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Stea lthbomber16,Rachyl,Frinckles,SkipDay,Hybrid,DS,Cla nk,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,Theodore Roosevelt
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1179

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    unk is not town here
    Get the tissues ready for EOG

30. ISO #1180
    Ganelon

why are you voting yourself again...

31. ISO #1181

Distorted,Efekannn02,rumox,rumox,rumox,Marshmallow Marshall,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Marshmall owMarshall,blinkskater,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Ste althbomber16,Rachyl,Frinckles,SkipDay,Hybrid,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,Theodore Roosevelt

fixed*
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

Come on, are you just going to ignore my case? Unknown is a quality player, he wouldn't make such a crappy reasoning ("Blink is scummy because he's scum") as town, and push it. He wouldn't make fake contributions, either. Get off your Frinckles tunnel.

35. ISO #1185

still not explaining

He is 100% convinced i'm scum actress
    Guys there is a potential scum actress in this game who can take the role of ANY town member in this game from the graveyard this happens during night one.

there are SERIOUS problems with the way frinckles interacts with me
    explain the slip, this isn't a difficult request

and you can stop moving goalposts and trying to strong-arm people with OGI that nobody gives a shit about, seems a lil' weak. c:

36. ISO #1186

Meta isn't an argument. It will never be an argument because the fact that you know his meta means it can be easily replicated. So no, you're not even trying to defend him at this point, you're hoping enough people will buy into this meta stuff to not have him lynched.

Also, I actually thought blinkskater was scummier for pushing you, and if you don't know why then you clearly aren't reading my posts and show no intention to actually consider discussing with me why he's scum.
    Meta is an argument only 1 dimentional players dismess meta, that or scum.

37. ISO #1187
    Ganelon

mesk and rumox should not be lynched today.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

When Meta is your only argument, it's 100% scummy. So no, I don't agree with you at all.

42. ISO #1192

You do realize you put me at second on your list, right? Unless you don't realize how cvoting works, very inconsistent my friend.
    Yeah I did because my top town read aside from efekannn thinks your scum.

43. ISO #1193

still not explaining

explain the slip, this isn't a difficult request

and you can stop moving goalposts and trying to strong-arm people with OGI that nobody gives a shit about, seems a lil' weak. c:
    Yep blink that isn't nice, whatever in the world you believe and whatever your alignment is. It's just dirty.

44. ISO #1194
    Ganelon

no.
    the real issue here is that unk says meta can be easily replicated just because you know it - which is not true. faking a meta is incredibly difficult.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197
    Ganelon

for the record, and I want to stress this, I actually started to feel like unk was scum before mM put him as his first scum read. its why I was asking "why specifically unknown" over and over.

48. ISO #1198

MM ignoring the fact that that I already answered why I think blink is scum and chooses to discredit my argument = scum and

I don't think it's rumox anymore or they would have jumped on this opportunity anymore. Any doubt about this is easily gone now.

49. ISO #1199

Yeah I did because my top town read aside from efekannn thinks your scum.
    Unk plays like a sly annoying towny right now

im not defending him I just hate him and want more chaos

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
    SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

now lynch Rumox please
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1200