S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 135
Register

User Tag List

Page 135 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    DS. not moving doesn't necessarily clear him.

I find it hard to believe someone who is apparently very well acquainted with the game would let his Citizen slot be effectively wasted. I have no memory of him being town proactive. He ain't GF or SK so he is probably consort who didn't block.

The only other player I had in a tossup for my other citbro was SB and he has played a lot more towny.

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

That's my final read of the game, I wanna lock it in. Frinkcles and Light is interchangeable.
    Apparently What Im Saiyan Falls On Deaf Ears.. But Hey Whatever.. Ill Just Sit Here And Watch As This Turns Into A Shit Show..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

I find it hard to believe someone who is apparently very well acquainted with the game would let his Citizen slot be effectively wasted. I have no memory of him being town proactive. He ain't GF or SK so he is probably consort who didn't block.

The only other player I had in a tossup for my other citbro was SB and he has played a lot more towny.

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

That's my final read of the game, I wanna lock it in. Frinkcles and Light is interchangeable.
    Or he could be Framer who didn't visit cause Cop is now dead.

Spoiler : cvote :
    DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Stea lthbomber16,Magoroth,Kenny,rumox,SkipDay,

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Hmm I might’ve confused myself, now that I think about it I dunno what I was trying to say there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anyway, you wrote "that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol"
    "last benefits" sounds to me like it does not benefit him, guess I'm just still limited in english

Anyway, try and lynch SK today and try to game Concorde's tie breaking algorithm or lynch Mafia (pref Consort) and pray Town isn't double tapped tonight.

I don't really have much else to add to the game tbh. My vote is reflecting the 'pray we aren't double tapped'. Feel free to do what you guys wanna do.

Anyway, try and lynch SK today and try to game Concorde's tie breaking algorithm or lynch Mafia (pref Consort) and pray Town isn't double tapped tonight.

I don't really have much else to add to the game tbh. My vote is reflecting the 'pray we aren't double tapped'. Feel free to do what you guys wanna do.
    Marshmallow is confirmed mafia fmpov so I dont disagree with your vote. I didnt consider the DS thing either.

Why are you voting DS if you want the sk lynched today? It's 100% impossible for DS to be sk.
    How would the town win after playing the condorcet tie breaking algorithm? The mafia would just kill again the next night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why are you voting DS if you want the sk lynched today? It's 100% impossible for DS to be sk.
    How would the town win after playing the condorcet tie breaking algorithm? The mafia would just kill again the next night.
    Tru. I've mentally tapped out of this game. But my vote reflects keeping SK alive and praying we aren't double tapped.

Tru. I've mentally tapped out of this game. But my vote reflects keeping SK alive and praying we aren't double tapped.
    Thats A Very SK Way To Look At The Game Rumox.. Like I Said SB16 Is My Top Scum Read But That Just Sounds Like SK Trying To Survive To Me..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Along With This

I'm in no danger of being lynched rofl why would I try to save myself. Negative IQ. Bye bye
    Because If U Are SK And IDK If You Are Or Not With Any Real Certainty.. It Would Make You Loose The Game.. And Insulting Someones Intelligence Really Isnt They Way To Get Them To See Your Perspective..

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because If U Are SK And IDK If You Are Or Not With Any Real Certainty.. It Would Make You Loose The Game.. And Insulting Someones Intelligence Really Isnt They Way To Get Them To See Your Perspective..
    If Your Lynched So Saving Your SK Skin If You Are SK Is In Your Best Interest.. In That Scenario

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

Spoiler : cvote :

DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,Frinckles,Skip Day
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Can we put MM over DS because MM is conf scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

You know this is one of those situations again...

I want no one talking to MM. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing MM.
    Once again, please no one address MM. No quotes, no nothing. He's only contributing to wifom. I'm hoping he gets bored.