S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 134
Register

User Tag List

Page 134 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Dude Pushing Me Is Wrong And Scummy I Gave You My Feed Back Thus Clearly I Cant Be Mafia Or SK.. Now If U Wanna Fight About And Turn This Into A Shit Posting Shit Storm Im Your I'm Your Huckleberry That's Just My Game.. And The Fact You Are Indeed Pushing Your Agenda What Ever It May Be.. Leads Me To Believe You Are In Fact SK Or Mafia.. So You Are Scum.. From My Point Of View And Need To Be Drug Into The Street And Beaten Till Dead.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Frinckle s,SkipDay,DS,Kenny,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,
    w e d o n t b e l i e v e y o u
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    the world where light is hooker
    Welp Your Wrong That Is Simply Isnt The Case.. Ive Said What Ive Had To Say About What I Did Yesterday.. And Why I Did It.. And It Worked I Was The One RBd. So Your Welcome Mag And Kenny.. For Taking The Consort Out And Giving Her The Vitamins.. So You Both Could Do Ur Work.. Now.. IDK WTF Else Is Going On SB16 Like I Said Is Confirmed Scum From My Point Of View....
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    nah I was tots only gonna heal a tpr claim there.
    just that I misjudged. and I forgot Unk claimed I visited blinkskater.

just, its plain AS FUCK that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol
    Is this just misworded btw? Huey was killed

If Kenny confirmed DS that leaves us with two possible scum teams

Kenny/Mag/DS
    MM/Kira/frinckles||rumox

I personally believe itís the second option, with the other one being the sk. So that becomes my lynch pool for today. Iíll take anyone from that pool.
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Is this just misworded btw? Huey was killed
    let me rephrase
    the mafia nightkill benefits MM.
    he would have to gain from Huey's death
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    okay so who are we lynching
    im totally in favour of skipping the day for the record
    imagine the 900 iq play where everybody just doesnít kill after we skip day so nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If Kenny confirmed DS that leaves us with two possible scum teams

Kenny/Mag/DS
    MM/Kira/frinckles||rumox

I personally believe itís the second option, with the other one being the sk. So that becomes my lynch pool for today. Iíll take anyone from that pool.
    this is based off of the one variable that blink did NOT kill himself which would be fucking stupid

DS. not moving doesn't necessarily clear him.

I find it hard to believe someone who is apparently very well acquainted with the game would let his Citizen slot be effectively wasted. I have no memory of him being town proactive. He ain't GF or SK so he is probably consort who didn't block.

The only other player I had in a tossup for my other citbro was SB and he has played a lot more towny.

DS - Consort
    MM - Framer
    Light - GF
    Frinckles - SK

That's my final read of the game, I wanna lock it in. Frinkcles and Light is interchangeable.