S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 131
Register

User Tag List

Page 131 of 188 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @Magoroth

Can you quote a post of yours where you indicated you town read Kenny more than Huey? If MM is "mechanically" proven scum, that clears the other TPR claims and you not healing Heuy is dodge as.
    Isn't it likely Mag healed Kenny? Or I'm not understanding.

hmm - I dont know. you're right lol, I didn't pay attention much. I thought huey was frinckles scummate because they seemed to be coordinating their actions yesterday. I was tunnelling too hard on the idea that frinckles had to be mafia (he is sk 100%). I ended up healing Mm cuz I thought huey was scum it was a stupid idea and I shoulda healed Kenny but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

nah I was tots only gonna heal a tpr claim there.
    just that I misjudged. and I forgot Unk claimed I visited blinkskater.

just, its plain AS FUCK that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    hmm - I dont know. you're right lol, I didn't pay attention much. I thought huey was frinckles scummate because they seemed to be coordinating their actions yesterday. I was tunnelling too hard on the idea that frinckles had to be mafia (he is sk 100%). I ended up healing Mm cuz I thought huey was scum it was a stupid idea and I shoulda healed Kenny but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I would never have healed huey yesterday tbh
    I thought huey was scum with frinckles
    so the choice was between mm and kenny
    I just don't understand why you went for the guy who caused a mislynch over someone who confirmed your visitation.

I guess it didnt matter though.

hyperspace bruh moment
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Even if nobody else claims rbed it just means the consort didnít rb for some reason we clearly lynch Yagami -> mm going forward
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Even if nobody else claims rbed it just means the consort didnít rb for some reason we clearly lynch Yagami -> mm going forward
    That would prove Yagami as Rbír... pretty sure Mm would never let him do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    SB, what world do you live in where a hooker didnt RB atleast one of three TPR claims with a blockable SK? Lol

Somebody had to have been roleblocked. It is likely Kenny, Huey or MM. Idk wtf lights doing