S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 130
Register

User Tag List

Page 130 of 188 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Disappointed light wasn't lynched yesterday

Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Stea lthbomber16,Kenny,Magoroth,rumox,SkipDay,
    yeah instead we lynched efe.
    lesson to be learnt. when two players like efe/light get pushed, ask yourself why people are pushing one over the other.
    also ask yourself who did the pushing.
    man I need to start playing the mod again.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lesson to be learnt. when two players like efe/light get pushed, ask yourself why people are pushing one over the other.
    I left a post before I went to sleep that literally everyone had Efe as #1 and #2 *shrug*

Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,DS,Stea lthbomber16,Kenny,Magoroth,rumox,SkipDay,

MM has pushed Efe since the game began.

And now Rumox is poising to push Light, who is probably the SK before EOD to spare him.

Also, does DS. exist?

OH AINT THAT A KICKHEAD MY TWO HIGHEST SCUMREADS BOTH GOT RB'D LOL
    why would someone rb you? rofl
    if anything, I shoulda been rb'd. the fact that I wasn't implies Kenny is town. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

OH AINT THAT A KICKHEAD MY TWO HIGHEST SCUMREADS BOTH GOT RB'D LOL
    why would someone rb you? rofl
    if anything, I shoulda been rb'd. the fact that I wasn't implies Kenny is town. lol
    Because Of My Vigi Claim Yesterday Dumb Ass.. I Did That Deliberately To Try And Get Targeted So Town Could Do Its Work..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Before You All Go Gun Ho And Lynch My Ass... I Just Want To Let You Know That I Was RBd Last Night.. So I Cant Be Either Mafia Or SK.. Thank You Very Much..
    thatís bullshit lol alright Iím okay to lynch Yagami but we have to lynch mm tmw that man is conf scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Are you Vigilante?
    No Like I Said I Claimed It Yesterday Deliberately To Try And Get Targeted By Someone From The Enemy.. Im Just A Joe Blow Cit.. My Reads Have Been Shit All Game I Give Ya That.. But Im Not Efe Im Here To Win.. Not Troll You Guys.. Im Trying To Figure Shit Out.. Just Like You..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    thatís bullshit lol alright Iím okay to lynch Yagami but we have to lynch mm tmw that man is conf scum
    And Thats Bullshit How Sir.. How Is It Bull Shit.. Its What I Got As My Night Feed Back.. Your Barking Up The Wrong Tree Man..