S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 122
Register

User Tag List

Page 122 of 188 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3753
  1. #2421

  2. #2422

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im gonna do a big I told you so even if some of my reads might have gone false due to me coming to conclusions way too fast because everyone is playing anti meta right now
    i'll accept your i told you so as the last scum team you painted. since calling everyone scum doesn't make you right.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  3. #2423

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's an i and not an a there
    How the fuck do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  4. #2424

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I read this post, and I had D.Va image pop in my head, with a "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!". That's in my head, but... EFE XD

    Plus, it's a RANDOMIZED list of kills. Efe likes to pretend he's doing things "randomly" and finds some kind of prestige there.... I really think Efe is SK lolololol
    I swear its not be but thank you


    Im not a fair and balanced Executioner I AM A EVIL AND DESTRUCTIVE MADMAN WHO WILL DESTROY EVERYONE!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  5. #2425

  6. #2426

  7. #2427

  8. #2428

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you're absolutely right, I just checked.

    I used letter frequency to translate it
    Oh well then it's executioner lol. Nevermind my other post :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  9. #2429

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You can bring quotes of his thought process, but it doesn't mean he didn't conclude I was town though

    Plus we're arguing about the reads of a mortal person, someone who doesn't have the ultimate knowledge of the universe, and you're trying to say that he scumread me at some point in the game, and making a point with that..... so no, sorry, that's strawman lol.
    I'm implying you're scum.

    You said:

    "Blink concluded I was town, he literally said it in his LAST WILL, his FINAL idea, so don't you try lol."
    You used this argument to say that you're unequivocally Town. But you're also pressing Efe as scum when he was also Blink's TR.

    Yes, the point is one of you is wrong.

    But if you had to give us an argument over which one of you is the better lynch, what is it?

  10. #2430

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I read this post, and I had D.Va image pop in my head, with a "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!". That's in my head, but... EFE XD

    Plus, it's a RANDOMIZED list of kills. Efe likes to pretend he's doing things "randomly" and finds some kind of prestige there.... I really think Efe is SK lolololol
    if im SK then why are we lynching me over the Mafia?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  11. #2431

  12. #2432

  13. #2433

  14. #2434

  15. #2435

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    "I will be a fair and balanced executioner" doesn't sound like something stealth would say.
    also, death notes are not allowed. naz messed up, so I assume she wouldn't allow another death note
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #2436

  17. #2437

  18. #2438

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm implying you're scum.

    You said:



    You used this argument to say that you're unequivocally Town. But you're also pressing Efe as scum when he was also Blink's TR.

    Yes, the point is one of you is wrong.

    But if you had to give us an argument over which one of you is the better lynch, what is it?
    No, I used that argument to say that you can't say he scumread me as you said in one of your earlier post that I quoted.... stop twisting my words

    Uuuuh... I'm town, I'm a power role, I town-telled pretty much all game even though you don't want to admit it, already made a post literally explaining why I was town, go get it yourself if you want it, done with searching stuff for scums :P

    and on the other hand, Efe is just straight up useless and intentionally anti-town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  19. #2439

  20. #2440

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •