S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 120
Register

User Tag List

Page 120 of 188 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3753
  1. #2381

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I feel like anything I'd say would be bullshit rn so ill just be content with saying that it's probably either efe or light today
    I think Efe is a better lynch if i have to be honest, might be good to bump him up on your list.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  2. #2382

  3. #2383

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I do too. Gutwise Efe feels extremely scummy to me.
    Spoiler : cvote :

    Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Light_Yagami,DS,Frinckl es,Kenny,Voss,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,Ma goroth
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  4. #2384

  5. #2385

  6. #2386

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My point is that Stealth and Frinckles are scum together, aka Mafia. Look at the thread and especially D1 about Blink, they are playing together. One pushes blink into oblivion, the other sheeps my TvT read on them to make sure that Frinckles is being innocented.

    Maybe mag was right when he said we should follow dead people's last wills lol.
    Attempting to gamesolve makes me scummy from your point of view?

    you've been fencesitting on literally every player except efe until this little pivot despite the fact that you townread me v blink (who by the way scumread you)

    so if you're not fake, who is the fake TPR? Mag, Kenny or Huey.

  7. #2387

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I suppose itís time for me to pull a post on MM. itíll be whipped up by EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #2388

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    So we got 2 hours and 45 mins till lynch and i think it really should be between Efe and Light. I do think SB16 could be the SK instead of just mafia. i have him second on my list but i think we have a better chance on efe.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  9. #2389

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,HueyTheLong,Frinckles,Vo ss,SkipDay,DS,Efekannn02,Kenny,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,Light_Yagami,
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,rumox,MarshmallowMarsha ll,Frinckles,HueyTheLong,Voss,SkipDay,DS,Kenny,Mag oroth,Light_Yagami,
    You didn't iso Efe yet. Are you just sheeping now or can you explain why you changed your mind on so many reads?

  10. #2390

  11. #2391

  12. #2392

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You didn't iso Efe yet. Are you just sheeping now or can you explain why you changed your mind on so many reads?
    Well because You Are All Right Even Though My Reads May Be Wrong At Least Im Not Just Shit Posting The Whole Time.. And Ive Been Reading Efes Interactions With Great Interests.. Same With Everyone Else.. I Mean I Actually Read Every Post Sometimes 2-3X So I Can Actually See How It Fits Into The Bigger Puzzle That Is This Game.. Efe When Questioned.. Just Responds With More Shit Posting.. At Least When I Respond To A Question.. I Give Some Form Of Context To My Train Of Thought.. So Efe Isnt Helpful Besides A Vote.. Also In Regard To SB16 He Is Starting To Looks Scummier And Scummier To Me As Time Goes On.. Also Your Opinions Are Helping In Changing My Hard Ball Stance On My Reads..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  13. #2393

  14. #2394

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Attempting to gamesolve makes me scummy from your point of view?

    you've been fencesitting on literally every player except efe until this little pivot despite the fact that you townread me v blink (who by the way scumread you)

    so if you're not fake, who is the fake TPR? Mag, Kenny or Huey.
    Spoiler : Quotes of myself - as a reply to the part in red :
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    FUCK IT.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,V oss,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,


    This is way too complicated, and the odds of lynching an actual TPR are way too high right now. I just can't come to a logical conclusion anymore on that matter.

    And when in doubt, you lynch the scummy Efekann who won't be useful anyway, even in the low odds event in which he is town.

    ALL CHOO CHOO ON EFEKANNN
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's totally not what I've been saying since the start of the game :P


    Exactly, which is why I'm having a brain overload right now. I TRUST YOU so I'm basing my theory on that, if I'm wrong well then rip me.

    Facts:
    There were indeed 2 attacks on blink (else you would be lying).
    Unknown is either really a 2nd tracker who saw you visit blink----- OOOOH WAIT...

    Couldn't that be just a shitty accusation of you being scum because Blink died, as a last chance attempt to stay alive because he knew we would most likely all be on him? I bet he presented it as an accusation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink was town, I'm telling you. The Actress stuff was based on NOTHING, literally NOTHING, there is no logical assumption of Actress, and even less of HIM being Actress. Why would there be a Framer, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What do you want me to say, it's true lol. I'm not going to let him get lynched because of his weird town meta if he's town, eh? Plus, during early and mid D1, he had been pushing me while I had been defending him... so no, sorry, we're not scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :



    As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.


    Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean, I don't put much outside of meta to read Light and Efe. Both are really anti-Mafia (like anti-the-game). They don't play normally, they can't be read normally, and they are always objectively strange (to not say WEIIIIRD, heh blink? ) and scummy to some extent. But in this game, right now, because of meta, Light is town. I don't really agree on Efe meta part, though, but that's another story, and it doesn't make Blink scum for it.

    Also, what you are saying about Blink is the following :

    It would be pro-town if Blink was town.
    However, Blink is not town.
    Therefore, it is not pro-town.

    Infering that what Blink did is not pro-town by that, you then conclude that :

    Blink did not do anything pro-town.
    (Implied : Experienced/skilled people who don't do pro-town things are scum.)
    Therefore, Blink is scum.


    The obvious issue with this is that you are using something to prove itself (that blink is not town). So your point against his town core strategy is : "It's scummy because he's scum"... which is, unless you were a Cop with a red check (which is impossible), absolutely crappy lol.


    Spoiler : Blink's last will - as a reply to the part in blue :
    Hello friends of the town. As you can see upon my flip frinckles is a liar, who didn't ever try to gauge my alignment. All he did was lurk wait for people to post, then critique and discredit it. It's easy to sit back and find posts to do this as scum it's exactly what I do. He hasn't townread any players really all game or interacted in a way where he would be correctly trying to assess a players alignment. Frinckles in no world ever flips town here people. Think of it like this you make a post right? Say the cat is yellow. There can be a legitimate town sided argument and a legit scum sided argument made. The yellow cat is only yellow because he's trying to blend in at the middle of the pack to not be supected. The yellow cat is only yellow because he doesn't want to be green and killed during the night. What i'm trying to say here people is that Scum sided and town sided arguments can be made for any post in the game. Logical good arguments either way. Frinckles has not had ONE instance where he even remotely tried to look at the game as me being a town player. Every single post I made was just frinckles coming in with his logical scum agenda "reasonable" scum sided arguments. There were also baseless discredits mixed in there. Now onto my other scum reads. Unknown, he has pretty much behaved the same exact way as frinckles. Everything I've just explained about frinckles can ALSO be said about UNKNOWN. Same exact scenario. Unknown did do a better job at first then frinckles but to me became pretty transparent with his lone tunnel on me and his need to point out that logical scumsided argument in everyone of my posts that correlated exactly with what frinckles was doing. Now for the few other players in my scum POE that i've had are clank, sb16,huey. In every world the three aligned scum team are sitting directly in this pool in every world I have. There is a chance that I'm wrong on rumox/yagami but I really don't think I am. DS is towny as fuck and is trying to figure out others alignements. It's obvious in the thread. The players that I know 100% are town are: Efe, MAG, MM, Meta is a real part of the game, and overlooking meta 100% while not incorperating it into your reads is VERY scummy, or just poor town play because town should use EVERYTHING possible to gauge reads off other players. (hence why the unknown scumread has grown for me because he continually just regards meta as a scumtell. This is false. It is not a scumtell. I know other players in this game know this (MM, MAG, MESK, EFE, YAGAMI, SB16.) In no world do you guys ever lynch efe, mag, MM. Frinckles flips scum 100% of the time here and If you think is town because he commited so hard you are wrong. You're wrong because of the Logical valid scum argument that can be made for every post ever made. Frinckles is a very smart scum player and knows this. He can easily use the defense that I was so scummy etc etc etc he was completley convinced that I was scum, that's why he kept up the charade throughout the enitre day. And it's my fault I was so scummy, which isn't truely the case. He also may try to appeal to your emotions by saying it's his fault he should have read me correctly etc etc. Frinckles is very capeable as scum, don't buy his "I've only played 3 games of mafia act because he's been playing mafia for a while and is just as experienced at the game as all of us if not more so." I'm very good at figuring out when there's a scum push on me VS a town push on me. Frinckles was a scum push, I always play reasonably scummy as town. 1. to protect me from being the night kill If I am TPR. 2.to lure out the scums because the way they will push me becomes seemingly transparent. I wish you all goodluck and if you lynch from the POE that I have provided you and never question EFE, MM, MAG, you guys will win this game GOODLUCK FRIENDS! THUNDER DOME HAPPENED FRINCKLES POE IN THIS ORDER: Frinckles>>Unknown>>Clank>>SB16>>Huey>>Yagami>>Rumox. MESK FLIPPED TOWN. what information does this give us you idiots? Absolutley nothing, she was a horrible lynch and i'm not even sure how that even happened. SO BAD. It should have always been myself or frinckles for maximum information Frinckles VS blink is always TVS in every world.

    Now yes, Efe is in that too, but you lied when you said he scumread me lol. That's just big bullshit


    Didn't take me too long to make


    There's a difference between gamesolving and asking a player with poor logic to make a logical wallpost, to then OBVIOUSLY try to take them down, when their meta screams they're town.

    And I don't know who's the scum among the TPRs, I want to see more happen before lynching there. That's literally the thing that bothers me and everyone in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  15. #2395

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Btw : the posts in the first spoiler are showing that the "You sat on the fence for nearly every player" is bullshit ^^

    The whole SENTENCE you made is purely and objectively false and scumpainty.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  16. #2396

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall I have surpassed you in post count. You have been defeated.
    Even Efe has and Efeís posts are totally useless
    im pretty sure Efe is scum still. lol
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Voss,DS,Magor oth,rumox,HueyTheLong,Kenny,SkipDay,Light_Yagami,M arshmallowMarshall,


    Reeeee how dare you lol

    Anyway, here's my updated cvote. Don't really mind the votes past Stealth, reads there are really confused. Oh, and I'm voting to save Light there.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  17. #2397

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Im proud im dying because people think im scum because I take my own meta to whole new level


    Im town and im proud on all of the scums who managed to start a train on me
    Whoever said that my death will solve the game should get hanged tbh how in the hell can a nullread like me give info?


    Anyway gg wp the scums carried the game for the town
    atleast I havent lynched Mesk d1
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  18. #2398

  19. #2399

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw : the posts in the first spoiler are showing that the "You sat on the fence for nearly every player" is bullshit ^^

    The whole SENTENCE you made is purely and objectively false and scumpainty.
    ..your post literally proved my point. You've barely pushed anyone except efe this entire game.

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't think scum MM cares about you lol, and scum MM would know that he can't convince me he is town.

    FTR I agree that you should be policy lynched asap. WIll I though? no, because I won't willingly do that knowing you are 99% town that would be gamethrowing on my end.
    also there's this. Blinkskater had you as his top lynch during that time. my sentence wasn't false and it wasn't scumpainting; i just expected you to push more than one person in a mafia game.


    hell, even after our interactions early game when you said you were digging your own grave you just kind of vanished. If you were busy irl, that's totally cool man. But when you returned it was just to mediate me vs blink and say we're tvt.

  20. #2400

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    ..your post literally proved my point. You've barely pushed anyone except efe this entire game.



    also there's this. Blinkskater had you as his top lynch during that time. my sentence wasn't false and it wasn't scumpainting; i just expected you to push more than one person in a mafia game.


    hell, even after our interactions early game when you said you were digging your own grave you just kind of vanished. If you were busy irl, that's totally cool man. But when you returned it was just to mediate me vs blink and say we're tvt.
    ....... read my posts lol. Of course they aren't ALL the posts I made, I'm not going to quote the whole thread just for your pretty eyes :P

    Blink concluded I was town, he literally said it in his LAST WILL, his FINAL idea, so don't you try lol.

    And do you have a problem with me defending my opinions, or...? Opinions that obviously don't stand anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •