S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 69
Register

User Tag List

Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3753
  1. #1361

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I never said I was a clean town player.
    Blink you play a very strong conftown game where you can go reckless.

    This is not that game. Your underhanded tactics make you look like scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    mm and blink are so pure here that its impossible for both of them to be scum.
    thats pretty much the only thing I can piece together from this eod.
    I agree and honestly I think itís MM but i have not one fucking clue anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #1362

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    mm and blink are so pure here that its impossible for both of them to be scum.
    thats pretty much the only thing I can piece together from this eod.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong ,Clank,Mesk514,DS,rumox,Frinckles,SkipDay,Magoroth ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,


    Fyi, anyone I put as townier than "SkipDay" is my towncore. Others are around it. My towncore COULD contain the SK, I don't exclude that, but I don't want to hunt the SK for now anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  3. #1363

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Efe, vote with me!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  4. #1364

  5. #1365

  6. #1366

  7. #1367

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I hope I'm dead tonight.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Ligh t_Yagami,blinkskater,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  8. #1368

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Gladly!

    What To Vote Though?
    vote frinckles.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  9. #1369

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Blink you play a very strong conftown game where you can go reckless.

    This is not that game. Your underhanded tactics make you look like scum.



    I agree and honestly I think itís MM but i have not one fucking clue anymore
    IF I look like scum please put me as #1, things will become more clear after that
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  10. #1370

  11. #1371

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Blink you play a very strong conftown game where you can go reckless.

    This is not that game. Your underhanded tactics make you look like scum.



    I agree and honestly I think it’s MM but i have not one fucking clue anymore


    What are you saying lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  12. #1372

  13. #1373

  14. #1374

  15. #1375

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I hope I'm dead tonight.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Ligh t_Yagami,blinkskater,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,
    aasdgasdgfgfgsdfdfafadsgasdfafda
    Why frinckles?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  16. #1376

  17. #1377

  18. #1378

  19. #1379

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Frinckles,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,Lig ht_Yagami,blinkskater,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cl ank,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,Mesk514,rumox,
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  20. #1380

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •