S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 188 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 3753
  1. #681

  2. #682

  3. #683

  4. #684

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I do like blink's suggestion that MM might be scum. their interactions as well as MM's uncharacteristic defense of blinkskater when I pushed him for "shitty reasons" (yes I admit they were shitty, I was literally looking for any reasons I could find to scumpaint him), along with his general self-awareness don't feel right to me.


    so: thus far
    Spoiler : cvote :

    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox


    these are the people im voting rn. I have a lot more time today than I thought I would bc an assignments deadline just got moved to Monday (from the original deadline which was, erm, in European terms, today in 11 hours).

    mm and blink are both very self-aware when ti comes to their, erm, "voting meta" (they often scum read each other when they're town); MM's posts are kinda forced this game - his interactions with blinkskater especially, DO NOT feel genuine to me.

    also, I do not like MM trying to Lynch efe so early on
    in fact I do not like anyone lynching efe rn
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  5. #685

  6. #686

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I do like blink's suggestion that MM might be scum. their interactions as well as MM's uncharacteristic defense of blinkskater when I pushed him for "shitty reasons" (yes I admit they were shitty, I was literally looking for any reasons I could find to scumpaint him), along with his general self-awareness don't feel right to me.


    so: thus far
    Spoiler : cvote :

    MarshmallowMarshall,rumox


    these are the people im voting rn. I have a lot more time today than I thought I would bc an assignments deadline just got moved to Monday (from the original deadline which was, erm, in European terms, today in 11 hours).

    mm and blink are both very self-aware when ti comes to their, erm, "voting meta" (they often scum read each other when they're town); MM's posts are kinda forced this game - his interactions with blinkskater especially, DO NOT feel genuine to me.

    also, I do not like MM trying to Lynch efe so early on
    in fact I do not like anyone lynching efe rn
    <3

    gn8 now
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  7. #687

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's weird I didn't really pick up on that from MM. You and him were the HIGHEST scumreads, you being above him, so it doesn't make sense in any worlds for him to go from scum reading you to town reading you LOL
    oh yes, this I did not notice, but you are right. scum mm often does that.

    mm is my Lynch today.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  8. #688

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    sorry for my relative lack of activity this game, I was extremely busy and err, this games a lot more difficult as town (at least for me) so I have to put in a lot more effort for the same amount of content it feels like.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  9. #689

  10. #690

  11. #691

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Unkn own1234,Clank,Mesk514,DS,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami, rumox,Magoroth,Efekannn02,blinkskater,SkipDay,


    that's current for me:

    In no world do you ever lynch EFE, Mag, rumox, Yagami, they are all town: If consensus is on any one of them EOD, I urge you all to vote me instead, you will then see upon my flip my reads are real and genuine, oh and i almost forgot

    HIGHLY FUCKING ACCURATE.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #692

  13. #693

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    err, thats not what I meant, I mean, I believe someone said that soft-claiming is scummy and could potentially be scum's way of catching TPRs
    that reminds me, MM is especially scummy this game. I do not think MM would townread me if he thought I was trying to draw out TPRs, and I do not feel he prodded me enough. I feel he is scum and did not know how to interact with me properly at the time, whether he should scum read me or not, how strongly, for what reason, and why

    so, Lynch mM and look at his town/scum spew? I think that should be our plan for today
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  14. #694

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    wait so, with the whatever voting system we're using... peoples votes are listed to scummiest to least?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  15. #695

  16. #696

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,blinkskater,Light_Yaga mi,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Clank,DS,Efekannn02, Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16
    How am I not at the top of your list i'm super offended that your biggest scum read at the moment is the same as mine
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #697

  18. #698

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,Unkn own1234,Clank,Mesk514,DS,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami, rumox,Magoroth,Efekannn02,blinkskater,SkipDay,


    that's current for me:

    In no world do you ever lynch EFE, Mag, rumox, Yagami, they are all town: If consensus is on any one of them EOD, I urge you all to vote me instead, you will then see upon my flip my reads are real and genuine, oh and i almost forgot

    HIGHLY FUCKING ACCURATE.
    at the risk of being accused of buddying you I highly agree with your two highest scum reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  19. #699

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I pray to God that Stealth didn't answer that. Seriously... You're asking him to out soft claims? The very point of a soft claim is to not have it outed before you want it to be. Soft claim hunting is the Mafia's job, or at least helps them much more than it helps the Town. That's just bad, and I think you know it. With a nice disclaimer "For the sake of taking the discussion elsewhere"... DENIED.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Efekannn02,Unknown1234,Clank,HueyTheLong,Moj oland,Magoroth,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,blinkskat er,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshal l,
    -vote Rumox
    Has me as lynch priority.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Mesk514,Hue yTheLong,DS,Magoroth,blinkskater,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,


    Alright, this works. I had noticed the same thing anyway (yes it looks like a sheep move but it's not totally one lol, although it's a little bit sheepy :P), so time to save him.

    Well you are wrong ^^ I've already stated in a thread on FM discussion that I was advocating for more policy lynches in the future. Now I really have to go so bye.
    Moves me to top town read, as a self admitted sheep move.


    This is exactly what he did as scum in a previous game. I'd link it if I could be stuffed to find it. It was when I claimed a role D1 that can be converted to Mafia if attacked if anyone remembers that.

  20. #700

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    err, thats not what I meant, I mean, I believe someone said that soft-claiming is scummy and could potentially be scum's way of catching TPRs
    that reminds me, MM is especially scummy this game. I do not think MM would townread me if he thought I was trying to draw out TPRs, and I do not feel he prodded me enough. I feel he is scum and did not know how to interact with me properly at the time, whether he should scum read me or not, how strongly, for what reason, and why

    so, Lynch mM and look at his town/scum spew? I think that should be our plan for today
    this is so pure
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •