S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 3753
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

In my mind if we have a conflict that isnt resolved as it should of been (through a lynch between them) then its best to keep that open for the next day given its a good chance we have scum within them and as such i go looking at another player and attain more information. If Blink was alive i probs wouldnt of claimed today and put you in my LW and focus on the Frinck vs Blink conflict.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #1502

If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    Well oof, if this is true then one of us is gonna get killed tonight and thats just sad times.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #1504

May i ask if you soft-claimed this at an earlier stage and i missed it, i know i soft claimed cop at one point in day 1 in hope the doc would see it.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

The person I decided to check was Magoroth. I had already expected him to be serial killer based on the way he was avoiding pushing new people, and the way he flipped onto me after MM starting pushing me made me convinced he was the best choice for day 1.

That being said, Upon looking at the death note and reading what one specific person had said, I am 90% convinced that they also could have killed blinkskater. Reasons for that:

I was reading the setup towards the end of day 1 when I thought the possibility of me being lynched was going to happen. I didn't remember it immediately , but I went back to read the thread and realized I had been right. The setup doesn't allow for death notes, which means A.) the host made an error when allowing death notes to be taken into account, and B.) Whoever wrote the death note had no idea that they weren't allowed to be used. This wouldn't have been much to take into considering until DS said this right after:

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Ima be honest I had no idea we were supposed to write wills
    Both of these in itself are not enough to be 100% sure DS wrote the death note. Maybe it was Magoroth, but for some reason to me it made no sense for Magoroth to have wanted to kill blinkskater. This leads me to point #3.

The RNG list specifically had a . in the name for DS. I asked the host why in chat and realized that he actually has a period in his name. That being said it isn't a lot to take into consideration, except for the fact that when voting the . doesn't show up. So it would have had to have been someone who paid attention when making the death note.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1510

Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth,DS,Frinckles,Efekannn02,Clank,HueyTheLong ,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16, rumox,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

11. ISO #1511
    Ganelon

-.-
    nice unk
    real nice

12. ISO #1512
    Ganelon

I do agree DS might be evil though.
    and I strongly suspect the death note they left was bullshit

13. ISO #1513
    Ganelon

I guess I'm fucked if I don't claim.
    im doctor. I healed blinkskater yesterday.
    He was attacked *twice*.
    figure that shit out

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I do agree DS might be evil though.
    and I strongly suspect the death note they left was bullshit
    are you claiming you didn't write the death note? Are you Serial Killer?

15. ISO #1515

FFS Huey.

16. ISO #1516
    Ganelon

thats why I said it was likely impossible for blink to be scum.
    but I checked it with naz and mafia CAN target their own.

17. ISO #1517

If you both are actually PR's im going to rage so much at end of game.

18. ISO #1518
    Ganelon

And yeah ds being sk would make sense.

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

I don't know what to believe anymore.

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    The odds of this happening where you are all town... hilarious to think about.

Unintentional town core formed? If nobody CC's then well hello confirmed TPR players
    MM claimed TPR yesterday.

Which means he has a shit ton of explaining to do.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

FFS Huey.
    Listen right, we all make rash decisions, in hindsight should of maybe waited a little bit but we all gotta learn through failure my guy, thats even if we fail because simply town can win this geezerthon if we bang out the scum one by one every round. Ya know their is a chance Unknown, Blink and Mag are all scum, blink was killed by SK and the bois are doing some elaborate plan to win. If this is the case right, if Unk, Blink and Mag are all scum at the end and this is the case i will be very happy with myself.

With that said i doubt it to be the case.

25. ISO #1525

i aint trusting both Unknowns and Mags claims btw, i do think one of them is probably mafia, obv i got a SuS on unknown and if he do have a framer then this is possible, if Mag is doc then blink was town and if thats try then we need to look quite strongly into Frinckles and his constant attacks on blink and continuing on the Actress stuff.

Here is my new updated Cvote.
    Frinckles,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,rumo x,Clank,Efekannn02,Magoroth,Unknown1234,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,

26. ISO #1526

Question, would killing the SK or Mafia be better at first. Killing the scum would mean that we could hit out those really annoying utility roles like Consort and Framer/Actress. Killing SK would remove a kill and really the removal of that kill is better for the town because we can have more town alive over time so really we wanna get that SK gone asap and then probs try and hit the consort if possible.

27. ISO #1527

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Question, would killing the SK or Mafia be better at first. Killing the scum would mean that we could hit out those really annoying utility roles like Consort and Framer/Actress. Killing SK would remove a kill and really the removal of that kill is better for the town because we can have more town alive over time so really we wanna get that SK gone asap and then probs try and hit the consort if possible.
    Killing SK would give us more potential days if we get him early. Given the circumstance of today, I wouldn't mind dropping him early.

MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Clank,Efekannn02,Lig ht_Yagami,DS,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,Unknown1234, HueyTheLong,rumox,SkipDay,

28. ISO #1528
    Ganelon

well I have to believe in an unlikely string of occurrences for unk to be mafia.
    how could he guess I visited blink? lol
    nah hes town
    has to be

29. ISO #1529

well I have to believe in an unlikely string of occurrences for unk to be mafia.
    how could he guess I visited blink? lol
    nah hes town
    has to be
    If my claim has led to teh big three TPRs being outed and you two are both town and that leads to us losing then my god am i sorry for it. If ya both mafia then my god what a play.

To Rumox, why that string of votes? any reason for MM at the top and DS so low?

30. ISO #1530

Interesting that DS was reading the thread and suddenly disappeared after calling him out... Convenient?

I'm not moving my vote off of Magoroth until I see MM claim. The entire situation surrounding these claims makes it very hard to believe both of you.

31. ISO #1531

If my claim has led to teh big three TPRs being outed and you two are both town and that leads to us losing then my god am i sorry for it. If ya both mafia then my god what a play.

Not saying we will lose if you two are also TPRs but like ya know, mafia has been given loads of info my a claim that maybe i should of held back on.

32. ISO #1532

It's a reflection of my mind on day 2 currently. All TPR claims at the top (uncontested currently) then it just goes to meh read players. MM over Frinckles because I feel like he needs to explain his TPR claim on day 1 more than I want to hear from Frinckles currently. Frinckles is online and is free to chime in at any moment he wants to.

33. ISO #1533

Magoroth,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,HueyTheL ong,Efekannn02,Clank,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16, rumox,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

Anyone below the top 5 shouldn't be lynched today.

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    It's a reflection of my mind on day 2 currently. All TPR claims at the top (uncontested currently) then it just goes to meh read players. MM over Frinckles because I feel like he needs to explain his TPR claim on day 1 more than I want to hear from Frinckles currently. Frinckles is online and is free to chime in at any moment he wants to.
    WAS online. He seems to have vanished. Either way, they both have explaining to do but I'd like to hear MM's explaining more atm

35. ISO #1535

Yeah, both of them disappearing as soon as the discussion went away from blinkskater is suspicious. Also have like 3 people that haven't shown up today.

36. ISO #1536
    Ganelon

DS., HueyTheLong

37. ISO #1537

I think MM's reasoning for claiming TPR will be very interesting and will give us a good point to move from currently. DS is online and i want DS to explain his position somewhat, what are your reads and what are your thoughts with the claims. I would like to see what Frink has to say after all that attacking on blink, i expect frinckles to support the Mag is the SK route that Unknown is so far presenting and i am not sure how true that is, i think it could very well be true. I dont know why the Mafia would kill blink really, given we had conflict going on it doesnt make much sense for them to attack unless they were thinking like. 'Hey if we kill Blink, Frink makes everyone think they were an actor and we lynch somebody else' maybe thats the case and thsu maybe Frinckles is scum. I think Frinck is my biggest scum read right now. Then MM (until he can like explain himself) then DS and then probs unknown but im warming to the idea that he has been framed which makes me look like a massive idiot.

38. ISO #1538

Also Huey, I was planning on revealing even before you said you had a read on me (which is why I was asking if people thought lynching Serial Killer was beneficial as opposed to mafia). I wanted to see what Magoroth and DS. would say before I said my information however.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540
    Ganelon

MM claiming tpr pretty much guarantees either you or MM must be scum.

41. ISO #1541

Magoroth you do realize by doing that you make them get voted LESS, right? Unless you're doing that purposefully.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544
    Ganelon

it depends. it could be.
    I would say that it is.

eliminating one nightkill is always advantageous.

@unk yes ill switch to a real cvote in a min

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Also Huey, I was planning on revealing even before you said you had a read on me (which is why I was asking if people thought lynching Serial Killer was beneficial as opposed to mafia). I wanted to see what Magoroth and DS. would say before I said my information however.
    Oh that cool, i am just fearful now that cause im out as Cop, your out as Tracker and Mag is out as Doctor. If all three of us are TPRs ( i dont know how true that can be with MM about, i really wanna hear MMs discussion on this) then my outing has just been futile and useless and means its likely i die or get consorted which sucks as it limits info gained. That said we dont need that night info to win, we just need good day deduction.

47. ISO #1547
    Ganelon

no
    I was also specifically informed that I successfully healed blinkskater.
    whilst I do not put it past blinkskater to get himself killed as mafia, I do believe he would like to have more fun by staying alive.

also
    I think we should Lynch Huey today. if he's town in my opinion it's 100% MM we must get tomorrow. unless you think its me and unk.

48. ISO #1548

If Magoroth is actually doctor and blinkskater was attacked twice, then DS. could very well be Godfather too. Why do you specifically say Serial Killer though?

49. ISO #1549

Interesting that DS was reading the thread and suddenly disappeared after calling him out... Convenient?

I'm not moving my vote off of Magoroth until I see MM claim. The entire situation surrounding these claims makes it very hard to believe both of you.
    Im in a clan called Caustic Gaming, we had an apex tournament start at 3pm pst.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/496919100

nice shade tho

50. ISO #1550

MM claiming tpr pretty much guarantees either you or MM must be scum.
    I mean i feel that it could be very possible MM is the acc doctor, i wanna see what he says and your not out of the blue yaself. Mafias reasoning for targeting Blink is pretty weak and risky imo.