S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 3753
  1. #3701

  2. #3702

  3. #3703
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    yes that death note from day 2 was completely genuinely made- it was the second time I generated a list because the first time had me as the kill for the night
    I had fun translating it :P

  4. #3704

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    That was a fun and ridiculous game. Thanks @naz for hosting! Glad we were able to win in the end.

    Felt like we were both equally lucky and unlucky at different times. Unknown pulling out that tracker check was awesome; the rng death wasn't so much.

    My SK cc was a little wonky, but it was all I could do given the situation I think.. I didn't want to put SB16 at advantage in Kingmaker as I knew people scumread me so I pulled a chapter out of Blinkskater's book: "It's SB16 and his partner or me."

    D4 didn't give me a whole lot of ammunition but the challenging part about FM's is making your scum ammunition last; I'm trying to get better at pacing my arguments in order to sway voting.

    ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į)

    MeMeS


    Spoiler : magnum opus :


    Spoiler : dedppl :


    Spoiler : dedppl2 :


    Why is everything 2% ?!

    Thanks for playing everyone.

  5. #3705

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Also, as I said, I don't feel bad about losing this game. If town members are going to claim vigilante once 4/3 real TPRs claim, they're not really playing optimally.
    Same. My only regrets are the full misread of Light and my inability to be townread.

    So, @rumox , in which policy lynch @Efekannn02 day one were we?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  6. #3706
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    lmao that milk carton

  7. #3707

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That was a fun and ridiculous game. Thanks @naz for hosting! Glad we were able to win in the end.

    Felt like we were both equally lucky and unlucky at different times. Unknown pulling out that tracker check was awesome; the rng death wasn't so much.

    My SK cc was a little wonky, but it was all I could do given the situation I think.. I didn't want to put SB16 at advantage in Kingmaker as I knew people scumread me so I pulled a chapter out of Blinkskater's book: "It's SB16 and his partner or me."

    D4 didn't give me a whole lot of ammunition but the challenging part about FM's is making your scum ammunition last; I'm trying to get better at pacing my arguments in order to sway voting.

    ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į)

    MeMeS


    Spoiler : magnum opus :


    Spoiler : dedppl :


    Spoiler : dedppl2 :


    Why is everything 2% ?!

    Thanks for playing everyone.
    Someone give this man a big milk cake for the memes lol

    Well done with the argument with Blink, btw. Your points were always very logical and literally correct. I guess the lesson to learn here is : scums can be very logical and make good points, just like townies.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  8. #3708

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Bird votes combined with the blitz as seen this game allows the mafia to practically gain double vote power anyway. They can vote one of their own, pro town, and offset everyone's reads, shifting them in their favor like that. EoD they can then blitz and gain a double vote from the cancelled pro town vote and the added pro mafia vote. The strongest vote in birdbot is one of a player who shifts their read entirely by 180į.
    I think I see what you're saying, but I think that could be just as obvious in majority voting. I'd liken it to having your vote on someone the entire day, then shifting quickly at the end. It's scummy and can be watched for.

    Also, if the person at the top of the ranking is pretty strongly situated there, a "vote reversal" isn't going to change that outcome. It's when everyone starts doing it to 'save someone' is when the ranking becomes "unstable" and votes seem more powerful.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #3709

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    After Efe, I/we had Frinkles and Yagami as priority #2 and priority #3 lynch at EoD Day 2. The game could have been a lot different.

    Note, I'm not saying that mafia don't deserve their win, nor didn't play well.
    Yep. Unknown's play was great, and Kenny's interactions with Light were perfect to make me townread Light. Well done, you two.

    and everyone in the Mafia of course :P
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  10. #3710

  11. #3711

  12. #3712

  13. #3713

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It was the wingdings font with absolutely no changes made to letters
    Why did you all spend so much time on that XD

    The SK couldn't teach us anything new unless Mag was a fake doctor.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #3714

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Weaponize the Wingdings.
    Do they become X-Wings if we do?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #3715

  16. #3716

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Someone give this man a big milk cake for the memes lol

    Well done with the argument with Blink, btw. Your points were always very logical and literally correct. I guess the lesson to learn here is : scums can be very logical and make good points, just like townies.
    The memes were hand crafted with care.

    When I saw Blinks post indicating an actress I jumped on it. The result was far from ideal though. The goal was to get you lynched and kill SB16 at night. Despite the mislynch being okay, I didnt expect that kind of push back from a suicidal Blink. It was difficult to deal with.

    D2 Efe was an easy target to push for fmpov. So much that I advocated against his lynch for you in order to use that against you. He still almost blitzed me lol

  17. #3717

  18. #3718

  19. #3719

  20. #3720

  21. #3721

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I disagree. Forcing people to make visible pushes against players helps identify mafia. For me at least it was hard to keep track of who people were "voting" for and vote analysis trends became impossible to track
    I mean the information you were seeking is the number one spot of each player.

    I made a push against Efe, light, and frinkles, and they remained top 3 for pretty much the entire day.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  22. #3722

  23. #3723

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Yeah this voting is town biased for sure. The last 3 days showed that the major pushes were filled with scum if you look at it from a town pov. You also get the bonus of lynches not happening until eod so you can get deece reads, that's why I kept asking for cvotes to go down.
    I obviously have 0 experience with cvotes. But it looks to me that it can be quite hard for town to find mafia teams, because mafias can often leave their teammates at the top half of their cvote's scum side.
    Meanwhile regular votes can pressure constantly and repeatedly for info, while cvotes pressure only occurs at the last minutes of the day. And someone changing their cvote last minute to influence lynch isn't that suspicious because I imagine townies do it too.

    If top1 of cvote would count towards regular lynch vote then cvote would lose all downsides from towns perspective while keeping all upsides, making town OP with cvote just spoon-feeding them info.


    All I'm saying is - I think cvote is in a good spot... except for vossian roulette... xD

  24. #3724
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The memes were hand crafted with care.

    When I saw Blinks post indicating an actress I jumped on it. The result was far from ideal though. The goal was to get you lynched and kill SB16 at night. Despite the mislynch being okay, I didnt expect that kind of push back from a suicidal Blink. It was difficult to deal with.

    D2 Efe was an easy target to push for fmpov. So much that I advocated against his lynch for you in order to use that against you. He still almost blitzed me lol
    I liked that push tbh. I thought you had to be SK or town for it.

  25. #3725
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    That literal same thing happened in a game several years back. I wasnít in it, this was back in around 2016-2017. Fun times

  26. #3726

  27. #3727

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same. My only regrets are the full misread of Light and my inability to be townread.

    So, @rumox , in which policy lynch @Efekannn02 day one were we?
    For me personally, none because I am never playing a game with him in it again. But for everyone else I'd suggest always lynching him day 1 because if you're going to have one miss lynch it might as well be him.

    Those scenarios were more catered towards there being a dead Actress.

  28. #3728

  29. #3729

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    For me personally, none because I am never playing a game with him in it again. But for everyone else I'd suggest always lynching him day 1 because if you're going to have one miss lynch it might as well be him.

    Those scenarios were more catered towards there being a dead Actress.
    Psychopath
    I Like Ice Cream

  30. #3730

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Good game for the most part. WP @Unknown1234 and @Kenny for picking up where Unknown god fake claim left off. Sorry @Stealthbomber16 I tried but just wanted the game to end rather than convince rest of town to lynch Frinckles lol.

    -vote Unknown/Kenny




    Efekannn game threw, congrats on ruining another game. Every game I have played with him as been shit like this but people defend him and say they can "meta read him fine" or something. Kinda sick of the excuses for him cause he is just going to keep doing it. It's also a shame no one payed attention to my post that Efekannn was #1 and #2 priority in basically everyone's list meaning he was being pushed by scum as well (Only Magoroth and Yagami didn't have him in top #3 IIRC). I don't really fault town for lynching him tho, what a joke. Won't be signing any future games with him in it.
    Toxic
    I Like Ice Cream

  31. #3731
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Not wanting to lynch Efe typically translates into being scum, as far as Iím concerned.

  32. #3732

  33. #3733

  34. #3734

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I am not the only person that feels this way. Quite a few games with Efe in it someone says what I have said or similar. This game there is 4 people saying it, I'm just being more aggressive about it because I'm an asshole and this isn't the first time this has happened in a game I have played. And yeah after playing a scum game its easy to think Efe played a good town game because you have the inherent bias knowing he is town so it's hard to see where you're coming from. It's frustrating because I know Efe can play normally but he refuses to do it and is happy that he ruins games, usually bragging about it.

    I won't say anymore on it because my opinion wont change and it will just get messier if I don't stop and at the day Efe is just a kid and doesn't know any better.

  35. #3735

  36. #3736

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I am not the only person that feels this way. Quite a few games with Efe in it someone says what I have said or similar. This game there is 4 people saying it, I'm just being more aggressive about it because I'm an asshole and this isn't the first time this has happened in a game I have played. And yeah after playing a scum game its easy to think Efe played a good town game because you have the inherent bias knowing he is town so it's hard to see where you're coming from. It's frustrating because I know Efe can play normally but he refuses to do it and is happy that he ruins games, usually bragging about it.

    I won't say anymore on it because my opinion wont change and it will just get messier if I don't stop and at the day Efe is just a kid and doesn't know any better.
    Delusional
    I Like Ice Cream

  37. #3737

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    A 2nd opinion as someone who played scum this game was that Efekannn02 got town-read for doing nothing at all. I wouldn't say he played scummy, but he did nothing to even help the town (at one point saying he thought MM was scummy but wanted to keep him around for "more chaos"). In my opinion whichever alignment you look at him from his slot being in the game makes it less enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  38. #3738

  39. #3739

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I forgot to say this, but I enjoyed the game overall. It was especially fun following frinkles and sb at EoG.
    GG Voss. Too bad our paths didn't cross much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  40. #3740

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Can we please take a genuine look at players who systematically have low post counts or low amounts of content and get townread/scumread because "meta"?

    Something that legitimately upsets me is how players like efe/light and the days of old rachyl/arsonist and even further back you have players like hypersniper who literally just do fucking nothing all game for multiple games in a row (and in the case of hypersniper, literally gamethrow a major m-fm (voodoo)) and get away scot fucking free? This has been something our site has always been lenient on. Blink, like it or not you misread light this game, because his contribution levels were fucking garbage and there was nothing to actually read. Same goes with all of these players.

    And I can tell the community generally agrees with me on this because this is a discussion TIME AND TIME AGAIN! This is not the first time problematic players have been brought up. If you were to throw these players to a more major site they would always get lynched or just banned/replaced/blacklisted because it's an anti-fun way to play.

    Nothing has changed. Efe is doing his same shit. Like seriously I respect you as a person but you're a terrible player. I don't know how light got away this game either his play was absolutely horrendous. The entire mafia team outed themselves at the end of day 3.

    So yeah, that's my rant. Aside from those two players which are just the same shit different day it was a very fun game for me! Unknown claiming tracker turned out to be hilarious and I have to give you commendations for that, well played. It may not sound like it but I enjoyed this game enough that I find myself wanting to play a few more

    We'll see how much time I have in the future as this year I have to apply for uni and my major of choice has an extra fuckton of work to apply with as it's a very competitive program at every relevant school. I hope to meet (most) of you in combat!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  41. #3741
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Tbh I agree with you. But I think we should only take punitive action against those who intentionally play bad. Like Efe. I donít think all of them do it on purpose

  42. #3742

  43. #3743

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Stealthbomber16 tbh i only had 1 day to read light and if you had read my LW i never locked light in as toen because i literally have seen him replicate his town meta in a game i hosted. I gave a correct POE that would have won town the game. Off one day of gameplay i think my reads were sufficient lol
    I also noted if i'm wrong somewhere it was between light/rumox, light being first in my poe over rumox.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  44. #3744

  45. #3745

  46. #3746

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    thanks @naz
    Thank you so so much for playing DS bby!!♡♡♡
    Sorry you couldn't carry town there ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  47. #3747

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can we please take a genuine look at players who systematically have low post counts or low amounts of content and get townread/scumread because "meta"?

    Something that legitimately upsets me is how players like efe/light and the days of old rachyl/arsonist and even further back you have players like hypersniper who literally just do fucking nothing all game for multiple games in a row (and in the case of hypersniper, literally gamethrow a major m-fm (voodoo)) and get away scot fucking free? This has been something our site has always been lenient on. Blink, like it or not you misread light this game, because his contribution levels were fucking garbage and there was nothing to actually read. Same goes with all of these players.

    And I can tell the community generally agrees with me on this because this is a discussion TIME AND TIME AGAIN! This is not the first time problematic players have been brought up. If you were to throw these players to a more major site they would always get lynched or just banned/replaced/blacklisted because it's an anti-fun way to play.

    Nothing has changed. Efe is doing his same shit. Like seriously I respect you as a person but you're a terrible player. I don't know how light got away this game either his play was absolutely horrendous. The entire mafia team outed themselves at the end of day 3.

    So yeah, that's my rant. Aside from those two players which are just the same shit different day it was a very fun game for me! Unknown claiming tracker turned out to be hilarious and I have to give you commendations for that, well played. It may not sound like it but I enjoyed this game enough that I find myself wanting to play a few more

    We'll see how much time I have in the future as this year I have to apply for uni and my major of choice has an extra fuckton of work to apply with as it's a very competitive program at every relevant school. I hope to meet (most) of you in combat!
    I hope i played well in your eyes Stealth
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  48. #3748

  49. #3749

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think you did! Everyone else who I didnít specifically mention played quite well.
    Day 2 by the end i was certain you was SK ya know, i should of pushed it harder i think.
    Generally my scumreads were not too back, Frinckles and Kenny/Unk i got. first time playing cop so ya know.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  50. #3750

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Day 2 by the end i was certain you was SK ya know, i should of pushed it harder i think.
    Generally my scumreads were not too back, Frinckles and Kenny/Unk i got. first time playing cop so ya know.
    It took me a while to learn to push my scumreads, and from there, to learn how to push them.

    Iíve really just learned to trust my gut and my read on Kenny this game was a fantastic example of that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •