Alright, my internet dropped last night (no page whatsoever would load, discord or sc2) but I had time to think about the game.

We have 4 players claiming TPR. We have 7 implied Citizen claims. Logically, there is one liar in the 4 TPRs, and there are three liars in the 7 Citizens.

Mathematically :

Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims without the info that one of them is town (Citizen's perspective) = 1/4 = 0.25
Odds of lynching a scum among TPR claims with the info that one of them is town (TPR's perspective) = 1/3 = 0.333333...
Odds of lynching a scum among Citizen claims = 3/7 = ± 0.43

Even when counting myself in the TPRs, there are still more odds of catching scum OUTSIDE of the TPR PoE than inside of it. Plus, in the event of a mislynch, it's much less damaging to lose a Citizen than to lose a TPR.

~~

By reading the two pages after start of day 2 yesterday (irl day), I just confused the hell out of myself lol. Unknown is actually towny there.

And since I wasn't able to log-in for a while today (computer problems again), I had time to read a bit of the Frinckles - Blink argument and to make some parallel with Stealth... Frinckles is currently pushing me with a "Look at that, that's not town" and honestly not much else to it. I was unable to be online for a part of the day, and now he's jumping on me for having had a life and for having computer and internet issues. You know me, I don't do the inactivity tricks, I hate even seeing that. I don't even put invisible mode on, EVER. But anyway, back to the Frinckles and Stealth thing...

Stealth said at some point : "I refuse to vote between that blatantly TvT interaction." or something similar, after I had declared that Blink - Frinckles was TvT. Stealth didn't do much more, either, honestly, outside of... calling me scum because he doesn't like me (lol) and placing weird votes. That specific post makes me think there is a Stealth - Frinckles scum team. Yes, it's a flip flop, and yes, it's not so big... but... that's what I think right now. Sorry for the lack of in-thread progression, but I didn't really have a choice :P