S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=34329" target="_blank">Frinckles</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> anymore back and forth between you and I will just flood the thread, you've said yours and I've said mine we'll let everyone evaluate us, and If you want to thunder dome I will willingly oblige.

2. ISO #402

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Does it not bother anyone else that blinkskater is essentially telling Mesk to have the same reads as him in order to be town-read? To me it reads as blinkskater trying to persuade Mesk, who is known to be a 'loud' player in game, to vote his way for town credit. Nobody else seemed to find this weird either.
    I'm not sure why, but blinkskater seems to be avoiding heavy opinions on Mesk one way or the other. You'll never get a correct read on Mesk if you say "mafia and town can make this post". Scum-reading blink right now, don't think Mesk is with him right now but it is a possibility.
    This makes me feel pretty good on Unknown. It seems to be a push at me coming from a town mindset. It's nothing piggy backed off another player it's an original thought, a thought alone to warrant a scum read on myself with legit valid reasoning.

I have been unwilling to make a stance on mesk at the time because I was saying that I didn't take what she's said as AI from her as a player. What mesk said early on I could see her saying as either alignment so I didn't have any type of read on here to lean either way. I didn't want to slot her untill I was more sure of her alignment. I see the flaw in my post now, I essentially unbeknownst to me gave her a way into my town reads, kind of like I left in a hurry and forgot to lock my door type of thing. I was not trying to persuade her to do anything (=

And the fact you don't see us as a team because I was hesitant to slot her each way seems to be coming from a town mindset so right on.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #403

Firstly to the Mag thing again, i must of misread then, i dont tend to read slowly when we have a lot of pages, quick skim read to gauge whats happening and ya know sometimes ya get messed up like that. As for the rest of the old Gameoid I will need to look over the game and gauge some greater reads as time goes on, a lot of my reads so far are pretty base line but ya know ill try.

To DS i call anybody a Geezer dont need to be old fam.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

No I'm scum reading you for straight up discrediting my suggestion right off the back, no discussion with me no nothing. Just a mono tone pair of discredits. Never once did I say I scum read you for saying you didn't like my system lol. Keep trying to toss the red paint mate.

Who says that you're "right" about the practicality of the system? What all knowing power came in and said frinckles is right? are you serious dude? You're terribly scummy for reasons I have stated, not the reasons that you make up lol.

I will gladly thunderdome you today because I believe you have a very high chance of flipping scum. I didn't double down on shit prove it .
    My thought process isn't that complicated and it's similar to why I have Magoroth as my second FOS.

He says some shit about vigilante, what do you do if you're cop? Check him? Waste a night? What if he's scum? He flies under the radar.

The suggestion was alarming to me because besides the fact that it'd be an easy way for scum to fly under the radar; I didn't agree with your implementation of it and I didn't understand the rationale for needing it.

This wasn't scum-painting, this is pointing out something that from my point of view was inherently anti-town. If you don't believe so, fine -- np.

Unknown was just using the system in an efficient way, take a look. Practicality doesn't equal better or best. You're jumping the shark on that one.

6. ISO #406

If you're playing mafia to "be nice" you may want to find a different game to play.
    I fucking despise you

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #407

I have to go in.. approximatively right now but going to post a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    Greetings Comrades!
    We must be nicer!
    Lynching is bad for the soul.
    Welcome! Do you have any Mafia experience?

And don't you worry, lynching is good for the soul when you lynch things that are bad for the soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My thought process isn't that complicated and it's similar to why I have Magoroth as my second FOS.

He says some shit about vigilante, what do you do if you're cop? Check him? Waste a night? What if he's scum? He flies under the radar.

The suggestion was alarming to me because besides the fact that it'd be an easy way for scum to fly under the radar; I didn't agree with your implementation of it and I didn't understand the rationale for needing it.

This wasn't scum-painting, this is pointing out something that from my point of view was inherently anti-town. If you don't believe so, fine -- np.

Unknown was just using the system in an efficient way, take a look. Practicality doesn't equal better or best. You're jumping the shark on that one.
    I will gladly let you have the last word I'm not spiraling the thread into my set of replies, then your set of replies.

To me you're scum that probally wont change until I see you flip sorry bud.

9. ISO #409

@Frinckles anymore back and forth between you and I will just flood the thread, you've said yours and I've said mine we'll let everyone evaluate us, and If you want to thunder dome I will willingly oblige.
    Sure, we can chill for now while a few others hop on but don't expect me to ignore you for the rest of the day if something pops up.

I expect the same in return.

10. ISO #410

I'm not sure why, but blinkskater seems to be avoiding heavy opinions on Mesk one way or the other. You'll never get a correct read on Mesk if you say "mafia and town can make this post". Scum-reading blink right now, don't think Mesk is with him right now but it is a possibility.
    Blink doesn't avoid his scummates. But you are right that he's weirdly hedging on her... I still townread him though, because he's not used to playing with Mesk for now :P she can be confusing to read at times with the "I'M ALWAYS TOOOOWN" meta, and he relies a lot of meta.

And yes, I just defended Blink... can y'all watch him please?
    Going off now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Aite so I do like this response from SB16 a little bit. Sometimes I take for granted the players on this site for not really playing on other sites. EOD on day one elsewhere usually consists of the top 2 trains at the time making there cases as to why they are town. Generally everyone else in game at that time usually has to join one of the trains and give reason as to why. Yes sometimes players generally feel good about both players and are at a crossroads and can vote elsewhere, if the reasoning is good enough IMO that's fine, but scum generally have a harder time coming up with plausible reasoning.

So stealth YES on other sights lynches can be cleanly controlled in FM games when the game is full of good + active players. When people actually take this game seriously most players make it an obligation to at least be there around EOD to at least cast a vote. I merely offered a way to make this "bird bot voting" a little bit more honed in.

So if you're actually scum reading me because I offered an idea which you say is trying to "limit" the lynch then that's fine because my intent here is to make the EOD lynch more like other sites, where IMO is a bit better then on this site.

Last minute lynch changes EOD rarely yield scum flips, most of the time last minute changes flip town. So the two most scum read players EOD are still being lynched, I just proposed a unique scenario which I think would allow the information tree to bear more fruit.

I
    Alright, I suppose this makes sense. I do disagree with the spirit of this still- it goes against the benefits of bird voting. I’ll move you out of my upper bird box when I update it.

I’ll take this moment to address the fact that I may not be here at EoD.

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    yeah, thats slightly unfair as again, pree sure he's new. I mean, look at Efe, he never really does anything anyways... people give him a pass based on meta and whatever just cause you know him... shrugs

of course I want you to alter your thoughts, i know i dont belong up there, i suspect at least clank as well doesn't belong there, so your list is looking a little off...

In regards to clank, assuming he's new, you have to understand new players will sometimes have a hard time joining the conversation. especially when theres an overwelming amount of content already.
    I second this. Why are y’all shitting on clank/ds and giving efe and light a free pass

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I second this. Why are y’all shitting on clank/ds and giving efe and light a free pass
    well DS hasn't been shit on by any birds, clank I think has been scummy with the little bit he''s posted.

efe and yagami get a free pass from me because of meta, I explained it somewhere.

17. ISO #417

I will discuss mag with you frinckles.

I believe he was shit posting, it was during the honorary "shitposting" phase If you can't figure that out that ones on you lol
    hey, he wanted a reaction. he got one.

Thunderdome?
    ThunderNote

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Efe, Clank, Yagami, Unknown, DS all need to drop a cvote.

we can just policy lynch everyone who doesn't want to share their votes, if scum wins so be it.
    I Was Just Finishing Up..

Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Mesk514,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Clank,Stealthbomber16, Frinckles,blinkskater,DS,Light_Yagami

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

hey, he wanted a reaction. he got one.

ThunderNote
    I don't see a reason to scum read him then for posting something to fish out a reaction during day 1. He was open that he wasn't vigi shortly after.

NoNo it's ThunderDOME

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    if you actually knew efe at all you'd know this to be false. efe's one of the best when it comes to reading people, even though he rarely acts on his reads.
    Thanks for the random compliment its all partially true but right now I seriously want him dead because of that ugly profile picture
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    To Blink who asked about my take on Mag. I may of misread and please say if i did however Mag said he was against Discord, that Discord and the creation of Discord was a scummy move and then he went ahead and started doing such, flinging shit in every which way and also his claim which firstly caused a lot of hoohah and secondly is a very strange move to undertake on the first day.

I welcome DS to the game and hope the geezer shall bring a lot to the table. Also Efe whats wrong with me >:C
    Everything probably idk
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #424

@Magoroth pick a topic
    1. Unknown + Blink
    2. Blink vs Frinckles
    3. Mesk in relation to anybody

I want your input on something. Write your thoughts on whatever you think you can best speak on. Extra credit if you write in full AEC/SAR format

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

well DS hasn't been shit on by any birds, clank I think has been scummy with the little bit he''s posted.

efe and yagami get a free pass from me because of meta, I explained it somewhere.
    Stop this meta shit. Either one of these two people, particularly efe, is absolutely capable of playing to their town meta. They are experienced FM players by this point. Yagami has probably been in more FMs than I have. If you are only reading them on meta then you should have them lower.

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, I In General Dont Trust His.. If I Was Scum Id Contribute More.
    “If i were scum I’d play the game” huh

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Stop this meta shit. Either one of these two people, particularly efe, is absolutely capable of playing to their town meta. They are experienced FM players by this point. Yagami has probably been in more FMs than I have. If you are only reading them on meta then you should have them lower.
    I disagree with this 100% and I will not stop meta reading them sorry.

33. ISO #433

I don't see a reason to scum read him then for posting something to fish out a reaction during day 1. He was open that he wasn't vigi shortly after.

NoNo it's ThunderDOME
    I can certainly scum-read him for it. Mechanical implications do exist and I don't believe he retracted it until.. what, an hour ago?

Honestly though, I actually didn't fos Magoroth much prior to that. I even pointed out that I think he was just stirring the pot but as I thought about the more -- I realized how much of a handicap it could be to the town.

THUNDERNOTE

34. ISO #434

In Lay Mans Terms I Dont Trust Him..
    ok

i think i get what you’re saying

you don’t like mesk because of how she is saying if she were scum she’d contribute more, correct? Confirm this before I put words in your mouth

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

I disagree with this 100% and I will not stop meta reading them sorry.
    You don’t believe efe would be able to capitalize on his metas?

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

That Would Be An Accurate Assessment..
    Can you find a quote for me that best signifies this in your eyes?

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Thanks for the random compliment
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

I can certainly scum-read him for it. Mechanical implications do exist and I don't believe he retracted it until.. what, an hour ago?

Honestly though, I actually didn't fos Magoroth much prior to that. I even pointed out that I think he was just stirring the pot but as I thought about the more -- I realized how much of a handicap it could be to the town.

THUNDERNOTE
    no he made it clear he wasn't vigi right after he posted that. Naz posted vigis cant even shoot n1, mag knows this he's not an idiot.

Yo frinck, i'm vigi ima shoot you if you don't thunder dome me.

now you have even more reason to scum read me.

T H U N D E R D O M E

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Request Processed @Stealthbomber16
    ok fair

I’ll move you down a bit. I’ll come back and check you later for sure though.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    But im seriously Citizen Mario and yes I even fabricated a lie at something unimportant
    you called me scum, so that's 1 wrong read from you already.

I believe you called rumox scum and I do believe that's another wrong read so you're already at 1 most likley 2 wrong scum reads lol

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

you called me scum, so that's 1 wrong read from you already.

I believe you called rumox scum and I do believe that's another wrong read so you're already at 1 most likley 2 wrong scum reads lol
    Youre annoying and taking me too serious on a thursday evening
    I Like Ice Cream