S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 99
Register

User Tag List

Page 99 of 188 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3753
  1. #1961

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I’m high on scum blood bruh. It is what I drink every day before the blood set moon, prostrating at the altar of his serene highness, Scvmurderer, the Beloved Lynch Train.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your sarcasm sucks

    You're a traitor to Scvmurderer and im heading to sleep now
    gn8 loser
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  2. #1962

  3. #1963

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    efe i dont think anyone thinks you're town.
    im pretty sure you're sk. lol
    you're the only one who didn't mention the death note.
    There was a Death Note?

    was it written in my english style though?



    you know that illitiracy is a big show off
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  4. #1964

  5. #1965

  6. #1966

  7. #1967

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    There was a Death Note?

    was it written in my english style though?



    you know that illitiracy is a big show off
    Do you mean my birthday buddy's Anime or the DN of the dead guy?


    btw Light Yagami and I were born on the same day
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  8. #1968

  9. #1969

  10. #1970

  11. #1971

  12. #1972

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What?
    if you genuinely thought blink was actress, the SK kill on him makes sense if you're the SK.
    not saying you are, or even that I think that you are sk. just stating its possible
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  13. #1973

  14. #1974

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    efe this is honestly very fucking disrespectful to us, you call us fucking bad at the game and you don't do shit, you haven't contributed one IOTA at all this game, and now you're being a smart-ass and trying to fling witty comments at us? grow the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  15. #1975

  16. #1976

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is from my pov, I guess from everyone else pov it's a bit lower.
    wait, how did you come up with that PoE and those numbers?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  17. #1977

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    efe this is honestly very fucking disrespectful to us, you call us fucking bad at the game and you don't do shit, you haven't contributed one IOTA at all this game, and now you're being a smart-ass and trying to fling witty comments at us? grow the fuck up
    you have guts m8

    good you're town (for now...)


    Can I head to sleep now?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  18. #1978

  19. #1979

  20. #1980

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •