S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 97
Register

User Tag List

Page 97 of 188 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

thanks

alright fam I'm pulling up my vote
    Spoiler : cvote :

MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealt hbomber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Frinckles,Unknown,SkipDay ,Magoroth
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

about DS, I want to state that I might've been tunnelling on them too hard. I have seen some interesting thoughts from them that caused me to move them up in my reads list (as in, I think they're town now).

now, I haven't even started considering who else it could be apart from MM/Huey.

lets think about it logically
    who is scum with MM if MM is scum?
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

I'm awake.

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went. The only way I switch my lynch off MM is if there is more TPR claims. I also trust Huey's claim because I think it's fair to assume Cop is a role that is in this game considering the "possibility" of Framer being in it, and also no one is CC him. I also trust Magoroth's claim cause I think its safe to assume Doctor is a role in this game (2 scum killers) and he isn't CC'd.

Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm awake.

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went. The only way I switch my lynch off MM is if there is more TPR claims. I also trust Huey's claim because I think it's fair to assume Cop is a role that is in this game considering the "possibility" of Framer being in it, and also no one is CC him. I also trust Magoroth's claim cause I think its safe to assume Doctor is a role in this game (2 scum killers) and he isn't CC'd.

Also I agree on Voss in regards to light. His posts are shit and come across as fake as fuck. I have him blocked on the forums so I have to manually reveal his posts to read them, that's why I didn't "respond" to his shit question to me.
    *Shrugs* Dont Know What I Did To Ever Warrant That.. But No Skin Off My Back..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

If there isn't any more TPR counter claims, MM is staying my #1 lynch priority. I find it hard to believe Unknown as Mafia would yolo claim TRACKER and guess correctly where another player went.
    That's where I'm at as well.

Of tangible information a confirmed visitation and we have one kill.

Interesting, so you think it could be Frinckles? I can totally pair him with MM and he did act somewhat erratically d1, but Iím not sure that makes him scum tbh.

If he actually did think blink was scum and slipped, if he thought blink was an actress, what he did made sense IMO

That being said, it is also entirely possible for him to be an SK, itís probably more likely than him being Mafia.

Would explain the SK kill on blink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm awake.

In regards to Tracker, it would make sense for the mafia to claim tracker and say they followed a person to the dead guy and that person is SK. We have to remember that Unknown was bringing up how Mag may be the SK on day 1 and then today comes in saying Mag visited Blink. I think it could be a coincidence that Mag is the doctor who went to MM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Also looking at this we have almost unanimous support against MM here with the only backer being me which is a bit strange really aint it? normally you cant get unanimous support behind any fucker.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    thanks

alright fam I'm pulling up my vote

MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Stealt hbomber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Frinckles,Unknown,SkipDay ,Magoroth
    You suck at this game Magoroth

Its either me or MM you cant choose both
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Also looking at this we have almost unanimous support against MM here with the only backer being me which is a bit strange really aint it? normally you cant get unanimous support behind any fucker.
    It is indeed strange.
    alrighty fam I'm sold
    let's do this

Unknown1234,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,HueyTheLo ng,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Voss,DS,rumox,Efe kannn02,SkipDay,Magoroth