S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 95
Register

User Tag List

Page 95 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I wish @Distorted was here to knock some sense into some of you lol, we're discussing points that are just obvious for anyone who can read a setup
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh well that's interesting, because I also am Tracker. How did he "confirm" it, before your claim or after?
    Well this game just went to fucking shreds
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Hey MM, assume Iím town and actually look at day 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I do find it interesting that over night I am suddenly a high suspect when yesterday I wasn't at all, and if I remember correctly, rather highly town read by a number of players. I'm sure me putting pressure on Mesk has caused some suspicion my way, but i don't think anyone has come up with a legitimate reason behind me ACTUALLY being scum. So far I've seen - he's got a period in his username! - I've never played with you so you may be the type of person to do a hidden cypher death note! - you disappeared from the thread when we were talking to you and totally weren't in a highly public apex tournament stream! lol

I am pretty obviously town here.
    Well, yeah, the points against you are pretty weak lol. Doesn't exactly make you town, but it sure makes you less likely to be scum because everyone jumped on you :P
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

And that's the point I countered in the last two lines you quoted.
    Yeah I See What Your Saying With A Little More Clarity.. However, Thus Far You Have Yet To Convince Me That Your Not Scum.. And That Your RB Claim Wasnt BS.. So There Is That.. Until You Can Manage That.. U Will Remain My Highest Vote..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Hey MM, assume I’m town and actually look at day 2.
    I am currently looking at D2, as my liveposting currently shows. And I tried putting the mechanical points together and seeing you as town, but it just ends up being a conspiration theory lol.

And the really annoying thing is that this exact post is actually towny...
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah I See What Your Saying With A Little More Clarity.. However, Thus Far You Have Yet To Convince Me That Your Not Scum.. And That Your RB Claim Wasnt BS.. So There Is That.. Until You Can Manage That.. U Will Remain My Highest Vote..
    How the FUCK am I supposed to prove that I was roleblocked lol??? You're literally proceeding like the Inquisition..!

I'm not even asking you to put me as top town, just to NOT put me at first scum read because I can't prove something that's unprovable (and that the opposite is also unprovable).
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Because I am town. Everything Iíve done has been with reason, and Iíve been very clear with my thoughts whether you agree with them or not.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Marshmallow Marshall,Efekannn02

Did this by hand, lets hope it's correct. It's all that really matters at the moment imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Our games are more TPR heavy than mu games.
    Not always. We just have some games with more wild stuff and more TPRs when we either want to have "mash-style" setups, or when we want to recreate "the mod", which is a Town of Salem-ish game. This setup is meant to recreate the mod a little bit.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

How the FUCK am I supposed to prove that I was roleblocked lol??? You're literally proceeding like the Inquisition..!

I'm not even asking you to put me as top town, just to NOT put me at first scum read because I can't prove something that's unprovable (and that the opposite is also unprovable).

U Reminded Me Of That From Monty Python..lol
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

from this point forward @Clank is being replaced by @Voss
    How did I miss that lol
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Spoiler : cvote :
    HueyTheLong,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox,Light_Ya gami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

Every single person has MM in their top 2, except for one person that has him third (the highest tpr on their list however).

I'm not ready to make a decision, but there's no way everyone would say he's scum if he is mafia. That doesn't happen.

Two things to note that happened at EOD:

1.) rumox and both light tried to switch their votes to make blinkskater their top lynch (who was dead at one point until votes were reversed

2.) blink still died anyways. Iím not commenting on this further until I do my re-read.
    Nothing about mag here
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    ... He just asked that to Magoroth. That COULD actually be indicative of trying to see if Mag is mafia or sk, but I don't really see what he would get out of the answer there
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Because U Didnt Read The Thread.. Duh.. Because Ur Scum..
    AFOMRNHAROHNAOGNASDOSGNIERNIDFSNHFSOAGNAWEOGNONHFD ONHAERNOH

MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    Can you answer the question I just wrote?
    Answer my question please.
    I asked you who do you think would have killed blinkskater and why between mafia and sk. The answer could be both, but I want to know which you think would benefit from it most.
    Magoroth please don't claim. If Huey is actually cop and I got framed this game is about to become really bad really fast
    ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TOWN???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Okay, okay... Huey is still town because it's impossible that he's claiming cop like that without being at MYLO, and you ACTUALLY prepared that claim in a pro-town manner. But then, the liar would be... Magoroth?? That makes no god damned sense, what are you DOINGGGG
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

What Is That IDK What All Them Letters Mean.. Is That Saposta Be A Sentence Of Some Kind?
    It's the complete name of a protein.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER