S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 94
Register

User Tag List

Page 94 of 188 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3753
  1. #1861

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    what if Me, MM and Unk are all scum and we are all attacking each other so when one of us is lynched the other two look great. What a play that would be. It would be risky, radical and ballsy. Not whats happening mind but it would be cool.
    ... lol

    If there's an actual TPR who didn't claim by now, they are 100% gamethrowing, so we can assume there's just one liar among us.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  2. #1862

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL THE TITLE CONGRATS STEALTH

    And yep... it's weird to suggest that I could be scum with Stealth. I still don't really think he's town, btw.
    I have stealth really in my town rn but thats more cause i havent looked at him much. I think he has said some pretty towny stuff but i have this thing at the back of my head telling me he is the SK.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  3. #1863

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ive Read It All MM I Say This.. Im Not Discounting The Possibility Of There Being A Framer.. I Also Never Did Discount That Possibility It Was Only Blink And Frinckles Yesterday That Seemed Dead Set On It And Blink If I Remember Correctly Brought It Up.. Ive Also Already Stated That We Have No Real Evidence That Blink Was Actress So Completely Discounting The Possibility Of A Framer And The Possibility That Unknown Was Framed.. Seems Like A Really Dumb Move In My Book..
    Which makes me scum? I'm sorry but there's nothing making me scum there, and you aren't explaining your points, either. Don't pull an ancient aliens, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  4. #1864

  5. #1865

  6. #1866

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    what if Me, MM and Unk are all scum and we are all attacking each other so when one of us is lynched the other two look great. What a play that would be. It would be risky, radical and ballsy. Not whats happening mind but it would be cool.
    That Be A Pro Mind Manipulation Play If You Ask Me.. In The End Id Be Like WTF.. And Towards The End Of Day 2 Even Efe Pointed Out And Mag Pointed Out That MM Was Acting Quite Scummy.. So I Wouldnt Put It Past MM To Actually Be Scum.. But He Claimed He Was Cock Blocked So There Is That However, Lets Entertain The Idea That MM Actually Is Scum.. And Is Claiming Role Blocked To Make Him Self Appear Townie.. And Lets Assume For Another Minute That MM Is The Mafia Consort.. Claiming To Have Been Role Blocked To Keep Heat Off Him... Just A Wild Thought..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  7. #1867

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... lol

    If there's an actual TPR who didn't claim by now, they are 100% gamethrowing, so we can assume there's just one liar among us.
    Yeah, if Unknown is the scum, which i think he very well could be at this point, then the rest of us are pretty much Confirmed as town. Me, yourself and Mag. That then opens us to efe, Frink, SB16, Voss, Light, and DS to be the other scums. As such i think Frinck could very well be in the mafia and besides that i dont have too much of a clue. Efe maybe but like he is just playing in such a shitty way that i cant pull anything. I wanna see more from Voss and a bit more from DS but i think DS is a citizen at this point.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  8. #1868

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This sounds like a relatively weak point about order of operations.

    .. and you're the setup creator. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    T r a c k e r

    N o t C o p

    Framer role description : Framer
    You are a master of deception and conspiration, making people appear guilty of the Family's terrible actions.
    Each night, you may Frame a player, making them appear Suspicious to the Cop's ability.
    You may frame members of the Mafia; they will still appear as Suspicious.
    If the Godfather dies, you become the new Godfather and lose your abilities.

    ...tracker and framer have no interactions together, just like detective and framer on the mod :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  9. #1869

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    T r a c k e r

    N o t C o p

    Framer role description : Framer
    You are a master of deception and conspiration, making people appear guilty of the Family's terrible actions.
    Each night, you may Frame a player, making them appear Suspicious to the Cop's ability.
    You may frame members of the Mafia; they will still appear as Suspicious.
    If the Godfather dies, you become the new Godfather and lose your abilities.

    ...tracker and framer have no interactions together, just like detective and framer on the mod :P
    I Believe Even In The Mod You Can Still Frame The Detective Man.. If Im Not Mistaken..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  10. #1870

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Be A Pro Mind Manipulation Play If You Ask Me.. In The End Id Be Like WTF.. And Towards The End Of Day 2 Even Efe Pointed Out And Mag Pointed Out That MM Was Acting Quite Scummy.. So I Wouldnt Put It Past MM To Actually Be Scum.. But He Claimed He Was Cock Blocked So There Is That However, Lets Entertain The Idea That MM Actually Is Scum.. And Is Claiming Role Blocked To Make Him Self Appear Townie.. And Lets Assume For Another Minute That MM Is The Mafia Consort.. Claiming To Have Been Role Blocked To Keep Heat Off Him... Just A Wild Thought..


    Hey that's actually true, I was roleblocked and noone else claimed to be, so why the fuck am I being suspected already XD

    There was enough TPR claiming for Mafia to want to claim, and making that "I was rbed" play as Mafia makes little sense in my case because I wasn't really threatned yesterday at EoD by general opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  11. #1871

  12. #1872

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe Even In The Mod You Can Still Frame The Detective Man.. If Im Not Mistaken..


    A framed person being tracked by a tracker will not look like it's visiting a dead man. That's just not how it works. The only thing framing does is make the target appear as "Suspicious" to a Cop, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  13. #1873

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    Hey that's actually true, I was roleblocked and noone else claimed to be, so why the fuck am I being suspected already XD

    There was enough TPR claiming for Mafia to want to claim, and making that "I was rbed" play as Mafia makes little sense in my case because I wasn't really threatned yesterday at EoD by general opinion.
    Hey Man Just Talking And Throwing The Idea Out There And Its A Move I Wouldnt Put Past You..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  14. #1874

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    A framed person being tracked by a tracker will not look like it's visiting a dead man. That's just not how it works. The only thing framing does is make the target appear as "Suspicious" to a Cop, nothing else.
    Then I Dont Understand How You Say That The Tracker And Framer Dont Have Any Interactions.. Seems Like Your Hiding Something.. IMO
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  15. #1875

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post


    Hey that's actually true, I was roleblocked and noone else claimed to be, so why the fuck am I being suspected already XD

    There was enough TPR claiming for Mafia to want to claim, and making that "I was rbed" play as Mafia makes little sense in my case because I wasn't really threatned yesterday at EoD by general opinion.
    My Point Is Maybe U Decided Not To RB Anyone.. So U Could Claim Being Role Blocked..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  16. #1876

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Then I Dont Understand How You Say That The Tracker And Framer Dont Have Any Interactions.. Seems Like Your Hiding Something.. IMO
    You are seriously annoying lol, just read the setup already. I didn't say the Tracker couldn't get framed, I said the Tracker's RESULTS weren't affected by the Framer, and that's just a fact...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  17. #1877

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    My Point Is Maybe U Decided Not To RB Anyone.. So U Could Claim Being Role Blocked..
    And that's the point I countered in the last two lines you quoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  18. #1878

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  19. #1879

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Be A Pro Mind Manipulation Play If You Ask Me.. In The End Id Be Like WTF.. And Towards The End Of Day 2 Even Efe Pointed Out And Mag Pointed Out That MM Was Acting Quite Scummy.. So I Wouldnt Put It Past MM To Actually Be Scum.. But He Claimed He Was Cock Blocked So There Is That However, Lets Entertain The Idea That MM Actually Is Scum.. And Is Claiming Role Blocked To Make Him Self Appear Townie.. And Lets Assume For Another Minute That MM Is The Mafia Consort.. Claiming To Have Been Role Blocked To Keep Heat Off Him... Just A Wild Thought..
    I Meant Day 1.. But I Think We All Knew What I Meant
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  20. #1880

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I'm sure you can understand that subbing into a game on d1 about 16 pages into the game already that it was going to take me a while to catch up. I still haven't had a chance to (I work m-f about 10-12 hours a day and my work is sending me on a cross country trip to Orlando tomorrow for a four day work conference so I've been getting ready for that trip and also had a clan apex tournament today so yeah)

    I would argue that me being present and in thread and actively engaging and hunting should take priority over me reading through pages 7-14 of day one, wouldn't you say?
    Btw. This feels genuinely townie, even though it's nothing really logically strong. Putting DS a bit higher in my town reads.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Stealthbomber16,Voss,Frinck les,rumox,DS,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,Light_Yagami,Mago roth,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •