S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 93
Register

User Tag List

Page 93 of 188 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3753
  1. #1841

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Because the only reason you think I was in danger of being lynched is because you and Magoroth were so vocal about your opinions against me, but even Magoroth had 0 reasons behind doing it outside of your reasons. Most people had me low at their list, so stop basing it on the fact that he is non-threatened and look what he could possibly gain from lynching me.

    My reasons for checking Magoroth are clear as day, and I specifically checked someone that I found to be scummy but not my #1 pick to avoid the framing. Can Huey actually explain why he chose me with a reasonable answer? He specifically said "I trusted Magoroth and he said you were scummy, so I checked you".
    To avoid the framing? If you were actually Tracker, you'd know that framing doesn't affect tracker LOL.

    Mag and myself weren't the only ones voting you, you were like the 4th lynch priority at EoD yesterday from consensus, and that's because a bunch of AFKs weren't there, so stop with the bullshit lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  2. #1842

  3. #1843

  4. #1844

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i don't get why we aren't keeping the tprs alive to leash them.

    also, is efe claiming tpr?
    Because from my point of view, at least, we have me town, mag most likely town, Huey most likely town too, and Unknown super likely to be scum... and if we lynch the scum among the tpr claims, we literally have three confirmed townies. Does that seem like a good reason to you?

    And Efe is just shitposting the hell out of this thread, I doubt his "claim" was serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  5. #1845

  6. #1846

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because from my point of view, at least, we have me town, mag most likely town, Huey most likely town too, and Unknown super likely to be scum... and if we lynch the scum among the tpr claims, we literally have three confirmed townies. Does that seem like a good reason to you?

    And Efe is just shitposting the hell out of this thread, I doubt his "claim" was serious.
    My claims are serious to GET RID OF YOU!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  7. #1847

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Yes because I want to save Unknown and get rid of MM due ot my own beliefs thinking it puts me on a advantage
    You realize that's literally a scum claim, correct? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  8. #1848

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You realize that's literally a scum claim, correct? lol
    its not a scum claim nor a slip because you dont understand that there are multiple alignments besides Town Mafia and Neutral

    Mine is Efekannn02 and yours is scum
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  9. #1849

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If U Have Looked He Is My Top Scum ATM With Rumox Quickly Behind Him..
    Did you read my recent posts, or..? You don't realize that there is literally a thunderdome between Huey and Unknown right now, unless you claim there's a Framer who decided to randomly frame Unknown?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  10. #1850

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To avoid the framing? If you were actually Tracker, you'd know that framing doesn't affect tracker LOL.

    Mag and myself weren't the only ones voting you, you were like the 4th lynch priority at EoD yesterday from consensus, and that's because a bunch of AFKs weren't there, so stop with the bullshit lol.
    It's to avoid interactions like this where you think I'm being opportunistic and picked a target that could force a mis lynch in the event that I "made up information". You're reading into the wording too much and not paying attention to what I'm trying to explain to you. It's about lynching scum but having people able to believe it at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #1851

  12. #1852

  13. #1853

  14. #1854

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    its not a scum claim nor a slip because you dont understand that there are multiple alignments besides Town Mafia and Neutral

    Mine is Efekannn02 and yours is scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  15. #1855

  16. #1856

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did you read my recent posts, or..? You don't realize that there is literally a thunderdome between Huey and Unknown right now, unless you claim there's a Framer who decided to randomly frame Unknown?
    Ive Read It All MM I Say This.. Im Not Discounting The Possibility Of There Being A Framer.. I Also Never Did Discount That Possibility It Was Only Blink And Frinckles Yesterday That Seemed Dead Set On It And Blink If I Remember Correctly Brought It Up.. Ive Also Already Stated That We Have No Real Evidence That Blink Was Actress So Completely Discounting The Possibility Of A Framer And The Possibility That Unknown Was Framed.. Seems Like A Really Dumb Move In My Book..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  17. #1857

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    My choices of who to look at last night was Frinckles, Rumox and Unknown.

    I disregarded Frinckles as i knew we was going to move to push him today and that it would be better to look at somebody else who was outside the crosshairs that town was going to push on. That makes sense in my head.

    Then it was between Rumox and you unknown and Rumox iirc said a couple shady things but i had him not really on my radar, but i had trust in Mag and when i saw him pushing your lynch at the end of the day i decided that i would look at you and Voila you came back as Suspicious.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  18. #1858

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh yeah fuck death descriptions right those arenít a thing

    Iím a dumbass carry on

    Itís not me + mm thatís the wrong tree
    LOL THE TITLE CONGRATS STEALTH

    And yep... it's weird to suggest that I could be scum with Stealth. I still don't really think he's town, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  19. #1859

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    efe is scum this game.
    These are the people we must lynch:
    +------------+
    |Huey |
    |Unk |
    |MM |
    |Efe |
    +------------+
    Yeah but uh, if someone within huey/unk/mm is scum, then the others are town, don't forget that lol. And efe is really likely scum, indeed. Might want to lynch Unknown first though.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  20. #1860

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    what if Me, MM and Unk are all scum and we are all attacking each other so when one of us is lynched the other two look great. What a play that would be. It would be risky, radical and ballsy. Not whats happening mind but it would be cool.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •