S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 92
Register

User Tag List

Page 92 of 188 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3753
  1. #1821

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Marshmallow Marshall if you listening to what I'm saying then all I can say is for you to read the day in full and answer me.

    I planned on claiming my role before Huey revealed. If you want proof of this I will find my posts of me doing this.

    If you think it's because I was going to be lynched today, then I urge you to look outside of your personal bias and see where people's votes actually lied. I had NO reason to need to claim, unless I had an actual lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  2. #1822

  3. #1823

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    nvm.
    I checked the ooo and the sk comes first.
    I assume its the one I healed.
    Btw, this post... if naz has a hangover, it might mean nothing xD

    But I'm pretty sure the SK is the one who left that note, it just feels like a SK note. Mafia wouldn't just put a list of kills like this IMO, it's a solo scum's thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  4. #1824

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why do you believe its Frinckless + Unknown when its MM + Frinckless?

    Are you with MM+Frinckless+yourself?


    YOU TOO ARE SCUM

    GODDAMN MAG IS SK THEN
    So all the TPR claims besides Unknowns is false. big think right there chief
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  5. #1825

  6. #1826

  7. #1827

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall if you listening to what I'm saying then all I can say is for you to read the day in full and answer me.

    I planned on claiming my role before Huey revealed. If you want proof of this I will find my posts of me doing this.

    If you think it's because I was going to be lynched today, then I urge you to look outside of your personal bias and see where people's votes actually lied. I had NO reason to need to claim, unless I had an actual lead.
    That's not even the point : the only ways for you to be town would be that Huey, a non threatned scum (in that world) player, decided to randomly sacrifice himself to get you, a vulnerable townie (in that world) lynched. THAT MAKES NO SENSE. The other way would be that you were framed, making both you and Huey town, and leaving Mag as the scum fake TPR claim, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE EITHER FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, especially since I don't see why a framer, which we don't even know if it exists, would frame you and not literally any less scummy player that wouldn't get lynched anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  8. #1828

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I think its very likely that Unknowns plan was with his mafia buddies (who i think could be Frinckles along with somebody else, unsure who right now, this is due to the positioning of Frinckles as scum which seems that it could be a cover for if he gets lynched, flips scum, frink can pull on that attack on him). But Unknowns plan was to label somebody as SK early (Mag) then the mafia kills somebody, Unknown claims tracker and places the person they labeled as SK as who went their. Use that to foster a Mislynch and blamo. However Unknown wasnt expecting Mag to be doc and for such to be an issue.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox,Magoroth ,Voss,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomb er16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    @Marshmallow Marshall if you're actually town then read this post and tell me it's not opportunistic.

    I don't know which one of you is blinded and which of you is trying to force my lynch. One of you needs to pay attention and view the ACTUAL ANSWER which is me checking Magoroth and seeing him visit someone who died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  9. #1829

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @Marshmallow_Marshall

    Die!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!
    Can everyone put that in-game living piece of garbage (Love you efe, not personal lol) as their 2nd lynch priority, please? This slot is, AT BEST, a perma-null and anti-town slot, and at worst, a scum. I don't see why we wouldn't take the trash out lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  10. #1830

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall if you're actually town then read this post and tell me it's not opportunistic.

    I don't know which one of you is blinded and which of you is trying to force my lynch. One of you needs to pay attention and view the ACTUAL ANSWER which is me checking Magoroth and seeing him visit someone who died.
    There are just too many parameters that make your point unlikely to be true. Huey's post isn't opportunistic lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  11. #1831

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    All of you play this game terribly


    Normally I would say that all of you are scum but atleast some of you are being right right now
    This wasnt like that one game where I came in with a... oh wait im going too far right now but yeah y'all being scummy af but MM and Mag scummy the most
    I wish Rumox was scum but he looks like Dutes 2.0 for me

    Who is gonna be Distorted 2.0? I dont want to gamethrow again because of an Dutes trying to flirt me at 1 vs 2 then getting lynched for it
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  12. #1832

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Can everyone put that in-game living piece of garbage (Love you efe, not personal lol) as their 2nd lynch priority, please? This slot is, AT BEST, a perma-null and anti-town slot, and at worst, a scum. I don't see why we wouldn't take the trash out lol.
    You're an idiot and scum who wants to Policy Lynch when 2 Towns died
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  13. #1833

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's not even the point : the only ways for you to be town would be that Huey, a non threatned scum (in that world) player, decided to randomly sacrifice himself to get you, a vulnerable townie (in that world) lynched. THAT MAKES NO SENSE. The other way would be that you were framed, making both you and Huey town, and leaving Mag as the scum fake TPR claim, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE EITHER FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, especially since I don't see why a framer, which we don't even know if it exists, would frame you and not literally any less scummy player that wouldn't get lynched anyway.
    Because the only reason you think I was in danger of being lynched is because you and Magoroth were so vocal about your opinions against me, but even Magoroth had 0 reasons behind doing it outside of your reasons. Most people had me low at their list, so stop basing it on the fact that he is non-threatened and look what he could possibly gain from lynching me.

    My reasons for checking Magoroth are clear as day, and I specifically checked someone that I found to be scummy but not my #1 pick to avoid the framing. Can Huey actually explain why he chose me with a reasonable answer? He specifically said "I trusted Magoroth and he said you were scummy, so I checked you".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  14. #1834

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Can everyone put that in-game living piece of garbage (Love you efe, not personal lol) as their 2nd lynch priority, please? This slot is, AT BEST, a perma-null and anti-town slot, and at worst, a scum. I don't see why we wouldn't take the trash out lol.
    Im pretty sure its actually personal because of all the bad blood between us

    I hate you almost as much as Distorted afterall and that hatred on you is actually far more serious





    goddamn power hungry madman
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  15. #1835

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    MM or Huey, one of you is town. I am town and if you lynch me, we will lose the game. I insist that you read the game, and instead of paying attention the fact that it's unlikely that I'm town, CONSIDER THE FACT THAT I AM TOWN. Just for a minute. You will see why I'm town if you actually try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  16. #1836

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MM or Huey, one of you is town. I am town and if you lynch me, we will lose the game. I insist that you read the game, and instead of paying attention the fact that it's unlikely that I'm town, CONSIDER THE FACT THAT I AM TOWN. Just for a minute. You will see why I'm town if you actually try.
    MM is a madman who wants to policy lynch me as last resort


    Huey is either town or a stupid scum


    im gonna buddy with you till the end because we both have a common goal and idc about your alignment
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  17. #1837

  18. #1838

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekann n02,rumox,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,DS,Stea lthbomber16,SkipDay,Voss,


    i know my top priorities might seem a little weird, but i've had my eyes on light as scum ever since he asked silly questions like, "is it because you know you're scum" and such.
    U Know Voss I Always Ask Questions Like That.. And The Way It Was Worded Was To Rumox.. Because He Was So Dead Set On Someone Being Town.. So I Asked Him Flat Out If The Reason He "Knew" Said Person Was Town.. Was Because He Was Scum.. And After I Asked Said Question To Rumox He Has Been Pretty Distant.. From What Ive Seen Thus Far.. I Know Hes Prob On When Im Sleeping But Generally When I Ask A Question And Dont Get An Answer That Person Generally Moves Up The Scum Tree For Me..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  19. #1839

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i don't get why we aren't keeping the tprs alive to leash them.

    also, is efe claiming tpr?
    Explain why someone else is a better lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  20. #1840

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Know Voss I Always Ask Questions Like That.. And The Way It Was Worded Was To Rumox.. Because He Was So Dead Set On Someone Being Town.. So I Asked Him Flat Out If The Reason He "Knew" Said Person Was Town.. Was Because He Was Scum.. And After I Asked Said Question To Rumox He Has Been Pretty Distant.. From What Ive Seen Thus Far.. I Know Hes Prob On When Im Sleeping But Generally When I Ask A Question And Dont Get An Answer That Person Generally Moves Up The Scum Tree For Me..
    LETS LYNCH MM BUDDY!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •