S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 90
Register

User Tag List

Page 90 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I would be voting MM but the voting page doesn't seem to be opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    You claim you was gonna come out and claim before i laid a Sus on you but we cant confirm that, thats your word saying. I was gonna do X but you did X first. You claimed you was waiting for Mag to come on but i dont see why you would wait if you was planning to reveal anyway.

Furthermore just to big up my own position, I very much soft claimed Cop yesterday in a comment about Coffee and Donuts, i have no reason to come out and claim you was suspicious unless i thought it would further the town and its interests. If i was mafia i wouldnt of claimed anything and probs worked on a couple really big posts. For me to claim cop as mafia and just come in at you is a hella risky play, a real fucking risky ballsy ass play and i aint about that.
    First paragraph is also true, btw. Unknown claims an unprovable thing; it's not always completely meaningless, but in the present situation, it really is. It means absolutely nothing, because he was literally red-checked, and we aren't at MYLO yet, so there's no reason for Huey to lie. The only possiblity of town!unknown would be that Unknown was framed, which is unlikely BY ITSELF, even without regard to the metric ton of scumtells.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

MM came to a decision about my alignment without having even read the thread. He has flipped every argument against me, and if you can't see that @Huey The Long then you will lose a TPR role and the game will become near impossible to win without the help of the Serial Killer.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Youíre full of shit Efe and someone should put a bullet in your head and Iím not actually joking this tkme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wtf magoroth out of all the games I had with you this is the very first time you reacted like this
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MM came to a decision about my alignment without having even read the thread. He has flipped every argument against me, and if you can't see that @Huey The Long then you will lose a TPR role and the game will become near impossible to win without the help of the Serial Killer.
    I read the important things there, which are the claims... like, if I got a claim wrong, anyone feel free to tell me! But since nobody outside of you is discrediting me, I'd say I got things right you can't even argue against my case because it's RIGHT, and that's why you just go on the discredit attacks. Boom bye scum.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf magoroth out of all the games I had with you this is the very first time you reacted like this
    holy shit magoroth even town magoroth from my rigger game wasnt like that

you either learned from me or you're scum

since you're an weaker minded idiot I still choose the latter because you're still shady af and made yourself even shadier

This game is HEAVILY based on leads that the TPR roles has received but MM has specifically chosen that it's more likely for me to have "chosen" Magoroth to visit blinkskater (which actually happened, which means the lead is 100% accurate) versus a framer visiting me, which he also NEVER SAID it wasn't likely that I was framed.

MM doesn't give a shit about whether im town or not, it's because HE KNOWS what alignment I am. He knew it would be easier to push a lynch on me because he had been doing it so strongly yesterday. This gives MM 100% reason to frame me because he gave enough reasonable doubt towards my alignment on day 1 that would make a potential Cop claim want to check me.

@Huey The Long @Magoroth This decision wasn't clear as day until MM came into the thread. I had my lead before you claimed your check on me, if you don't acknowledge what is happening then this game is over. I'm refusing to believe that MM would be immediately set on me being scum, because the three of us actually took a considerable amount of time in deciding who we thought was scum. I'm still not 100% convinced, but I don't believe this act MM is playing even for a second.

Yeah thatís cuz I think youíre scum, not really seen you as scum much

I like how everyone especially blink was protecting me all the time and when you got rid of him im getting pressured lol

I wish I was vigi and shot him

You’re full of shit Efe and someone should put a bullet in your head and I’m not actually joking this tkme

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But since we don't have a vigi claim...

We might have to lynch him ourselves at some point.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,DS,Efekannn02,rumox, Light_Yagami,Voss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,HueyThe Long,SkipDay,Unknown1234,

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The following post explains this btw.

Everyone read this post and tell me that isn't literally and simply mechanically RIGHT. @Magoroth @Frinckles @DS. and all others
    @Unknown1234 read the first paragraph of the post my quote quotes.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But since we don't have a vigi claim...

We might have to lynch him ourselves at some point.
    You and Mag are total idiots and total scums

after 2 citizens died you guys prefer to lynch a third towny because of policy lynch

YOU GODDAMN SCUM

Also, MM kept trying to convince blinkskater the entire day that him and Frinckles were a TvT. I could 100% see Frinckles and MM being scum together.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Also, MM kept trying to convince blinkskater the entire day that him and Frinckles were a TvT. I could 100% see Frinckles and MM being scum together.
    You still don't address my case, you scum... you just discredit me and say I'm scum.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER