S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 188 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3753
  1. #1581

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    reading up
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  2. #1582

  3. #1583

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    only 1 kill is accounted for- there are 2 kpn iirc

    why not both?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Righto folk so im here to make a nice old important claim.

    So i am a Cop

    Last night i searched Unknown1234 and he came back as a Suspicious.

    Now what we have is the following, the assumption and reasonable suspicion of an actress over a Framer which makes this a much more true search, less likely he has been framed which is something i am likely to see Unknown claim to have occurred.

    Now secondly all roles besides the Godfather on the scum side are seen as Suspicious and no town roles can flip sus without a framer which means this search is even better placed to be real.
    Obvioulsy we should lynch unknown and given we are using Condorcet or however its spelt voting we can all place him as the top choice so he is defo lynched and then use the rest of the day to try and discern the rest of the scum.

    I think Frinckles, Mag and probably SB16 are within the town. I think we can positively say that Blink is actress and it is unfortunate we cant like dig up his grave and see but given the info in front of us it seems true. I would like to see some opposition reasoning to Blink not being actress.

    As for the SvS thing, i said its possible to be SvS but much more likely to be TvS and it was not TvT.

    The game either has a Framer or an Actress in it and really blink made a proper real slip on day 1. Mag i must ask why you say that Blink cannot be actress atall?
    Okay, so here seems to be our agenda
    1. Actress. Red herring? I advise to proceed with the assumption that blink was a citizen because that is the worst case scenario
    2. Is Huey sheriff?
    3. Would framer target unknown?

    moving to my pc
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #1584

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    ooo daaaamn somethin just went doooown
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #1585

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I guess I'm fucked if I don't claim.
    im doctor. I healed blinkskater yesterday.
    He was attacked *twice*.
    figure that shit out
    what the fuck is going on here
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  6. #1586

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    The odds of this happening where you are all town... hilarious to think about.

    Unintentional town core formed? If nobody CC's then well hello confirmed TPR players
    i would fucking die of laughter
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #1587

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Interesting that DS was reading the thread and suddenly disappeared after calling him out... Convenient?

    I'm not moving my vote off of Magoroth until I see MM claim. The entire situation surrounding these claims makes it very hard to believe both of you.
    okay this post can fuck off

    i hate it when people do this its almost always coincidence. scv did this to me in literally every game we were in together and it tilted the fuck out of me

    people leaving the thread might correlate with your post but there is no evidence of causation.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #1588

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    in case anyone's interested I've tried decoding the death note
    here's how I transcribed it, and what I managed to translate
    0 1022 34 5 6507 589 35258(10)4(9) 4(11)4(10)(12)(13)0(14)84(7)
    my translation:
    I kill (in?by?) a (pair??)

    the problem lies with that very last word.
    the letter indices just keep increasing. look. there's several consecutive indexes one after another in that last word... that just doesn't feel like a real language.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  9. #1589

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    nvm.
    I checked the ooo and the sk comes first.
    I assume its the one I healed.
    @naz

    Consider the following hypothetical scenarios
    1. Mafia and sk both attack the same target. Which death note is revealed?
    2. Mafia and sk both attack the same target which the doctor heals. Which attack is healed? Which death note is revealed? Would the doctor heal both attacks or just one?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #1590

  11. #1591

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    your second question is in the setup. it says the doctor can only heal one attack.
    doesn't say anything about two docs tho so idk how to interpret that (not that it matters)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  12. #1592

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    in case anyone's interested I've tried decoding the death note
    here's how I transcribed it, and what I managed to translate
    0 1022 34 5 6507 589 35258(10)4(9) 4(11)4(10)(12)(13)0(14)84(7)
    my translation:
    I kill (in?by?) a (pair??)

    the problem lies with that very last word.
    the letter indices just keep increasing. look. there's several consecutive indexes one after another in that last word... that just doesn't feel like a real language.
    Im Confused By This Please Explain Further... Maybe Bring It Down To My Level..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  13. #1593

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    your second question is in the setup. it says the doctor can only heal one attack.
    doesn't say anything about two docs tho so idk how to interpret that (not that it matters)
    @naz

    Continuation:
    3. Mafia and sk attack the same target which is healed by 2 doctors (lol). The target would live, correct?


    This is basically a meme but why not right
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #1594

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    why are yall dealing with this code which is very obviously a bait
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #1595

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    basically its like the person who wrote that DN liked some symbols and decided to add them to that last word. it looks really weird, none of the symbols in that word occur anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #1596

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @naz

    Consider the following hypothetical scenarios
    1. Mafia and sk both attack the same target. Which death note is revealed?
    2. Mafia and sk both attack the same target which the doctor heals. Which attack is healed? Which death note is revealed? Would the doctor heal both attacks or just one?
    Still Waiting On MM However.. Id Add This Guy To Town Core.. Asking A Lot Of Relevant Questions..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  17. #1597

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Confused By This Please Explain Further... Maybe Bring It Down To My Level..
    check the death note
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  18. #1598

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    why are yall dealing with this code which is very obviously a bait
    im bored
    I already stated the code is most likely bullshit and prolly doesn't mean anything
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  19. #1599

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    its actually one of the reasons I thought the SK wrote that DN.
    because it seems to be devoid of content and if I'm not mistaken the author had blinkskater at the top of his list.
    I think its a kill list.
    that does not feel like mafia to me
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  20. #1600

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •