S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 78
Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3753
  1. #1541

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Magoroth you do realize by doing that you make them get voted LESS, right? Unless you're doing that purposefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  2. #1542

  3. #1543

  4. #1544

  5. #1545

  6. #1546

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Also Huey, I was planning on revealing even before you said you had a read on me (which is why I was asking if people thought lynching Serial Killer was beneficial as opposed to mafia). I wanted to see what Magoroth and DS. would say before I said my information however.
    Oh that cool, i am just fearful now that cause im out as Cop, your out as Tracker and Mag is out as Doctor. If all three of us are TPRs ( i dont know how true that can be with MM about, i really wanna hear MMs discussion on this) then my outing has just been futile and useless and means its likely i die or get consorted which sucks as it limits info gained. That said we dont need that night info to win, we just need good day deduction.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  7. #1547

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    no
    I was also specifically informed that I successfully healed blinkskater.
    whilst I do not put it past blinkskater to get himself killed as mafia, I do believe he would like to have more fun by staying alive.

    also
    I think we should Lynch Huey today. if he's town in my opinion it's 100% MM we must get tomorrow. unless you think its me and unk.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  8. #1548

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    If Magoroth is actually doctor and blinkskater was attacked twice, then DS. could very well be Godfather too. Why do you specifically say Serial Killer though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  9. #1549

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Interesting that DS was reading the thread and suddenly disappeared after calling him out... Convenient?

    I'm not moving my vote off of Magoroth until I see MM claim. The entire situation surrounding these claims makes it very hard to believe both of you.
    Im in a clan called Caustic Gaming, we had an apex tournament start at 3pm pst.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/496919100

    nice shade tho

  10. #1550

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM claiming tpr pretty much guarantees either you or MM must be scum.
    I mean i feel that it could be very possible MM is the acc doctor, i wanna see what he says and your not out of the blue yaself. Mafias reasoning for targeting Blink is pretty weak and risky imo.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  11. #1551

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    sorry, why?
    you asked "why only one kill tonight"
    you weren't the most active person yesterday at eod and seemed too supportive of blinkskater without really having much of an impact
    that death note coulda been you. I did notice the period.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  12. #1552

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If Magoroth is actually doctor and blinkskater was attacked twice, then DS. could very well be Godfather too. Why do you specifically say Serial Killer though?
    I assume its the SK who left that dn.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  13. #1553

  14. #1554

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I think MM's reasoning for claiming TPR will be very interesting and will give us a good point to move from currently. DS is online and i want DS to explain his position somewhat, what are your reads and what are your thoughts with the claims. I would like to see what Frink has to say after all that attacking on blink, i expect frinckles to support the Mag is the SK route that Unknown is so far presenting and i am not sure how true that is, i think it could very well be true. I dont know why the Mafia would kill blink really, given we had conflict going on it doesnt make much sense for them to attack unless they were thinking like. 'Hey if we kill Blink, Frink makes everyone think they were an actor and we lynch somebody else' maybe thats the case and thsu maybe Frinckles is scum. I think Frinck is my biggest scum read right now. Then MM (until he can like explain himself) then DS and then probs unknown but im warming to the idea that he has been framed which makes me look like a massive idiot.
    If we dont have a counter claim with a fourth pr then im fine believing that Unknown was framed, he seemed in a position mid pack which would be a good frame candidate.

  15. #1555

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @DS. If you are town, then why didn't you even consider writing a last will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  16. #1556

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you asked "why only one kill tonight"
    you weren't the most active person yesterday at eod and seemed too supportive of blinkskater without really having much of an impact
    that death note coulda been you. I did notice the period.
    period is not normally part of my name tbh, I go by DS but this site doesnt allow me to put just two letters.

  17. #1557

  18. #1558

  19. #1559

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no
    I was also specifically informed that I successfully healed blinkskater.
    whilst I do not put it past blinkskater to get himself killed as mafia, I do believe he would like to have more fun by staying alive.

    also
    I think we should Lynch Huey today. if he's town in my opinion it's 100% MM we must get tomorrow. unless you think its me and unk.
    I mean i think we shouldnt lynch me, Lynching me now will just yeet a TPR early and whittle it down a lot more for the mafia folk. I want to see what MM says before i make any more thoughts on a potential Mag/Unk/Blink Mafia team, its a risky bunch and i could see yall doing this play if you are mafia but i want to see what MM says and i am leaning to supporting Unks claims but i need to see MM and Frinckles and what they gotta say on this issue.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #1560

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •