S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 73
Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3753
  1. #1441

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    im not so sure about unk, but I think blink was right about clank now that I think about it.
    someone who shows up at rvs but fucks off afterwards can't be town.
    and if they are, thats not my fault.
    This isnít AI. The player has had minimal activity to begin with, focusing only on the fact they werenít at EOD doesnít make them scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  2. #1442

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Nvm that woulda been smart if itís what I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  3. #1443

  4. #1444

  5. #1445

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    in case anyone had trouble reading blink's lw, currently posting a pdf of his lw with better formatting
    Hmmmm Could be A Virus.. IDK If Im Willing To Risk It..lol Ill Just Strain To Read It In The Font Here..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  6. #1446

  7. #1447

  8. #1448

  9. #1449

  10. #1450

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    oh ok
    anyway
    ..........
    I think we should follow the confirmed town's lw.
    we don't do that often enough here.
    ..........
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #1451

  12. #1452

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  13. #1453

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    upon a reread there are indeed some scummy things in frinckles' iso.

    frinckles' energy this game is not the same one as the one in the anon game.
    If you want to bring up previous games and stroke the meta flame, Blinkskater (Yoek) vs. Frinckles (DeviantArt) was tvt. We have a penchant for getting into it so your history is lacking in that department. We literally fought for pages and pages.

    hes attacking people's arguments and issuing ad-hominems and stuff. he would not do this as town. he did this as scum. and scum does this all the time.
    I dunno how the fuck I did not see it before but I didn't. lol
    This is false, again. An example of ad-hominem from last game would be me calling someone illiterate because of a misunderstanding. Blinkskater resorted to toxicity (MM recognized this), out-of-game information ('muh championshipz') and strawman arguments to push his own motives. I pointed it out multiple times and he still managed to do it with great success.

    im not gonna go digging for it so ill just describe it off the top of my head.
    you attacked me, blink and mm several times today and the tone was off - you said "thats the second silly question you've asked today". as town you woulda been pissed but clearly trying to solve the game; this time you just flung shit at people and tried to talk down to them. thats scum. always.
    you did that to blink too.
    I dont recall you pushing anyone other than blinkskater yesterday.
    You can't give me one example; okay. If you're trying to draw something from the first 15 pages, you failed the remember that I literally defended you when MM wanted to lynch you. Despite the fact that claiming vig was anti-town, I still gave you the benefit of the doubt; that you were just stirring the pot and I townread you for it. I pushed MM to the point where he conceded that he was making a mistake and looking scummy. I was constantly game-solving by pointing out Blink's actress slip while you popped in randomly to sheep anyone who propositioned a vote to you regardless of facts or logic.

    I'll add that I'm wondering why you're using the word attacked. You said something dumb that I recognized. MM spun around in circles and Blink slipped. Calling out people's bullshit / = / flinging shit. Hell, everyone rode the Rumox train over his stupid rxn for the ENTIRE DAY and I was one of the only people to recognize this.

    mb ad-hominem wasn't the right word, but its definitely got a strong emotional aspect to it, the argument you were trying to make. "you're bad but town".
    whereas with blink you just wanted to Lynch him, so no ad-hominems needed.
    You want a strong emotional aspect? The writing is on the wall. Blink wanted to offer himself up because he knew the brakes would be put on his lynch quickly and they were. Multiple people all switched off of him including yourself. You even recognized my point that the slip occurred and he never (literally at any point) explained WHY actress was brought up. WHY he connected an unconfirmed role (the word was only said by Rumox right after the game started) was connected to me. Because he didn't have to. He found a citizen last night and now the mafia will kill that citizen or search for a TPR.

  14. #1454

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    oh ok
    anyway
    ..........
    I think we should follow the confirmed town's lw.
    we don't do that often enough here.
    ..........
    That LW is fake. Blink was fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Do you think mafia or sk is more likely to kill blinkskater?
    SK obviously. He was an Actress or have you not been paying attention?

  15. #1455

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  16. #1456

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Ok so here is my immediate Cvote based on the EoD and stuff ive been discerning and looking at.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,Clank,Light_Yagami,Marshm allowMarshall,Efekannn02,rumox,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  17. #1457

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok so here is my immediate Cvote based on the EoD and stuff ive been discerning and looking at.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Frinckles,DS,Clank,Light_Yagami,Marshm allowMarshall,Efekannn02,rumox,Magoroth,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Can you answer the question I just wrote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  18. #1458

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    And now after reading that post from Frinckles i am doing a slight U turn, Unknown is still up top for reasons i will reveal soon.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,DS,Light_Yagami,rumox,Clank,Marshmallo wMarshall,Efekannn02,Magoroth,Frinckles,Stealthbom ber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  19. #1459

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    SK, i am pretty sure frinckles is right and Blink was the actress.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #1460

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Magoroth

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Then you're a coward
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    and your scum game is 10000X better then your town game
    MM's response:

    Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

    Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Ad-Hom, right.

    Is it so impossible for you to even consider that Blink was fake?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •