S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3753
  1. ISO #3301

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You just entirely turned the whole ranking around by adding some more names to your vote Frinckles.
    Was that intentional? Do you actually believe sb16 to not be sk somehow
    What the hell is the optimal amount of votes then? I was trying to satiate Rumox' desire for reads.

2. ISO #3302

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I didn't see your @ posts tbh, I had to torture myself watching a horrific baseball game.

Anyway, as far as projecting town vibes: It seems like you're not picking them up because you don't want to. On a list of who did the most anti-town things, I have the least. You didn't scum-read 2(3?) fake-claims, you helped MM push a mis-lynch on Efe and now you're protecting someone who is scum while town-reading Light.

I was one of the only ones who didn't want your head for saying something stupid early on. If I'm scum, I misplayed horribly because you would have been an easy fucking lynch. I have been straightforward, answered questions and I have cause 0 mis-lynches.

MM checking SB16 over anyone else makes absolutely no sense and SB16 doubling down on an SK claim after denying MM's check is literally proof of this. He knows I don't want to lynch SK today and it looks like he's trying to avoid the being lynched in favor of MM/Light. One of them is lying, this is a fact and it's likely MM.

MM is hooker fmpov; They would know going into this that #1) DS. is confirmed to have not moved by Kenny, who confirmed Mag. #2) He wouldn't avoid a lynch without substantiating a check after mislynching Efe.

And come on, MM wasn't hooked two times in a row? Okay.

I'm voting MM because he has done everything in his power to manipulate the game. Mislynches, townreading and scumreading air. Controlling the narrative. He's smart but there is a reason you, me, Kenny, Efe, Blink, Light, SB16 and even Mag scumread him at one point. Our three TPR roles were tracker, doctor and cop. MM's claim has been clumsy this entire game -- it was literally pulled out of his ass to avoid a lynch D1 and he had

Outside of my vote doing next to nothing; You can look at my post history and see the one prior was filled out.. or any of the other ones throughout the game.

I also dropped a nuclear wallpost (that was quoted by Light) that outlined my thoughts on everyone, save for MM.

If you want to find scum and town, pay attention to who moves their vote off of MM towards EOD. But trying to paint a protest vote as a bus or indicative of hiding connections seems a bit contrived. The only reason that isn't scummy to me during our last chance to win is because I know you've done it earlier in the game.

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,Light_Yagami,r umox,DS,Magoroth,Kenny,SkipDay,Frinckles,
    Look at how Frinckles has been pushing me lol. If I were Mafia, I would 100% be Mafia with Frinckles unless you say Rumox and DS would be my scummates... all of these possibilities are really god damn weird. DS can be scum with more or less everyone but Rumox and maybe myself because of their conclusion vote on the TPR stuff.

Me as scum doesn't make sense
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Look at how Frinckles has been pushing me lol. If I were Mafia, I would 100% be Mafia with Frinckles unless you say Rumox and DS would be my scummates... all of these possibilities are really god damn weird. DS can be scum with more or less everyone but Rumox and maybe myself because of their conclusion vote on the TPR stuff.

Me as scum doesn't make sense
    Yagami not being mentioned in this post and getting blocked when the mafia isn't killing Huey makes no sense

5. ISO #3305
    Ganelon

hmm. I’ll put it like this. If Unk is scum and he thought I was sk, it’s no longer a 2% chance (at least not from his POV).
    What is incredibly unlikely though is targeting the doctor who healed blinkskater and calling him out as having visited. lol
    so I’ll give you that.
    however, let’s put it like this:
    there are 8 people alive today. 11 were alive yesterday. 3 of those were TPR claims. Another 3 were mafia. That leaves five targets who could be SK.
    if Yagami is scum mm defending him doesn’t mean anything.
    the five targets are ds, Frinckles, rumox, sb16, and light. I think that’s it out of everyone who is alive today. They clearly didn’t think Voss was sk since they nightkilled him.
    So the choices are kinda shitty. I do believe that Yagami being blocked, one way or another, means he is either mafia or town.
    IF Yagami is genuinely scum and claimed, then the choices are between four citizens, of these citizens two are scum. That’s a fact. That means a 50/50 chance to guess.
    If Yagami is town then there’s a 33% chance to correctly guess the SK.

6. ISO #3306

Rumox, you gotta put me right after Kenny, I think. Mag doesn't seem to be coming back, and all 3 Mafia have me as their lynch priority (Oh what a coincidence, they are voting together and we are not!)
    @Light_Yagami Unvote Stealthbomber for God's sake, he's the SK. If we lynch the SK today, we lose. We have 4 townies, and there are 3 mafia left. They will kill one of us and we will lose majority, it will be GG. Put Kenny Frinckles DS as your lynch priority please.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #3307

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    hmm. I’ll put it like this. If Unk is scum and he thought I was sk, it’s no longer a 2% chance (at least not from his POV).
    What is incredibly unlikely though is targeting the doctor who healed blinkskater and calling him out as having visited. lol
    so I’ll give you that.
    there are 8 people alive today. 11 were alive yesterday. 3 of those were TPR claims. Another 3 were mafia. That leaves five targets who could be SK.
    the five targets are ds, Frinckles, rumox, sb16, and light. I think that’s it out of everyone who is alive today. They clearly didn’t think Voss was sk since they nightkilled him.
    So the choices are kinda shitty. I do believe that Yagami being blocked, one way or another, means he is either mafia or town.
    IF Yagami is genuinely scum and claimed, then the choices are between four citizens, of these citizens two are scum. That’s a fact. That means a 50/50 chance to guess.
    The sk can be blocked and I provided a tracker result.

8. ISO #3308

so I’ll give you that.
    Once again... if I'm scum and Light is too, it means that the Mafia never used their roleblock. That's dumb. And NO, if it was Light who had decided that, I would throw a tantrum in the scum chat to make him understand it doesn't work lol.

9. ISO #3309

Also, Unknown revealed his check as defense after being redchecked by Huey. You just don't randomly accuse another player of scum with a redcheck when you are being accused by a cop. In the 98% of situations where the check is wrong that's just another guy confirming the redcheck for the defending player.

10. ISO #3310

The sk can be blocked and I provided a tracker result.
    You said that an obvious Citizen claim who is very likely to be your scummate (and just generally very likely to be scum by PoE, whatever your reads are) did not visit anyone. That's not really strong lol.

As for the Mag tracking thing, I guess Unknown wanted to claim that Mag was scum, and baited him into claiming to see if he was SK or not. That also definetly works as a SK detection play. He didn't take a position until he saw a claim, he just questioned Mag 9999 times lol.

11. ISO #3311

Once again... if I'm scum and Light is too, it means that the Mafia never used their roleblock. That's dumb. And NO, if it was Light who had decided that, I would throw a tantrum in the scum chat to make him understand it doesn't work lol.
    You are literally the one who is saying stealth killed Huey. You are the one who accepted his sk claim after pressuring him for a long time.
    There's no way you wouldn't know that a Huey cop who is not being killed does become a consort's target.

12. ISO #3312

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    DS,Frinckles,Kenny,Stealthbomber16,Light_Yagami,Sk ipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,Magoroth,

Ooopa
    Why am I in your top 4 I am literally the only thing stopping mafia from winning this is scummy as fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #3313

You said that an obvious Citizen claim who is very likely to be your scummate (and just generally very likely to be scum by PoE, whatever your reads are) did not visit anyone. That's not really strong lol.

As for the Mag tracking thing, I guess Unknown wanted to claim that Mag was scum, and baited him into claiming to see if he was SK or not. That also definetly works as a SK detection play. He didn't take a position until he saw a claim, he just questioned Mag 9999 times lol.
    It's not hard to guess that. But it means that DS 100% never in any world could possibly be scum when I am town.
    Rumox is pushing that scenario.

14. ISO #3314

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why am I in your top 4 I am literally the only thing stopping mafia from winning this is scummy as fuck
    You're SK, he puts the mafia first and that's what matters. If a townie gets lynched, mafia wins too...

15. ISO #3315

16. ISO #3316

It's not hard to guess that. But it means that DS 100% never in any world could possibly be scum when I am town.
    Rumox is pushing that scenario.
    1: No, even in a world in which you would be town, he could be scum framer who doesn't need to visit anyone anymore... You don't even consider all the possibilities of what you claim to be your own INVESTIGATIVE ROLE.
    Any investigative player with a minimal skill level, which Kenny definetly has, should be considering all possibilities regarding their abilities, at least when it comes to "confirming" people as town.

2: You're NOT town though. You can't base your theories you want to convince us of if you put "I am town" as an important base, it makes your points null and void. That's as crappy as Unknown's "Blink is scummy because he's scum".

17. ISO #3317
    Ganelon

Mm<br>
    It’s kinda fucky though I don’t know if the chance of you doing what you did&nbsp;<br>its hust occurred to me that if Yagami is scum then scum 100% blocked Huey last night&nbsp;<br>so hm
    if Yagami is scum they tots blocked Huey btw

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

1: No, even in a world in which you would be town, he could be scum framer who doesn't need to visit anyone anymore... You don't even consider all the possibilities of what you claim to be your own INVESTIGATIVE ROLE.
    Any investigative player with a minimal skill level, which Kenny definetly has, should be considering all possibilities regarding their abilities, at least when it comes to "confirming" people as town.

2: You're NOT town though. You can't base your theories you want to convince us of if you put "I am town" as an important base, it makes your points null and void. That's as crappy as Unknown's "Blink is scummy because he's scum".
    Why would a framer not have to visit anyone?

According to you, stealth and yagami:
    yagami was blocked
    Huey was not attacked by the mafia
    Huey was not blocked
    Huey was able to check if it weren't for the sk

20. ISO #3320

Is there any other reason than mechanics for your reads on MM and me?
    Can you name where he manipulated lynches? He actually dropped his Efe vote and sheeped Mag shortly before EoD yesterday. Voss pushed in the end.

How come you are even saying one of sb or MM is lying? Shouldn't this be about me?
    I was suggesting that both are lying. One about tracking someone, the other about being SK.

Considering MM wasn't roleblocked two times in a row when Huey was attacked, Mafia was covering their own bases. Eliminate the Cop, try to roleblock SK to avoid losing a member in D3 and frame nobody.

It's not a tinfoil hat theory to suggest that after I promoted a no-lynch on SK today, MM produced the fakeclaim to make himself seem town and SB16 more like SK.

Outside of that, tell me why it would be optimal for Mafia to NOT hook MM/yourself and kill huey given the circumstances. SB16 -- to me, is outing that he's GF.

I've gone over that I townread Unknown and you were confirmed town when Magoroth acknowledged it.

This doesn't feel genuine to me, for what it's worth. But I guess i've been wrong before.

21. ISO #3321

Literally everyone except for Mag has you in the top 4 lol
    Good point lol.

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

The only thing stopping me from 100% lynching Kenny is the fact mag is an uncontested TPR claim and Kenny saw him visit blink.

Discuss the realm where mag is actually maf and MM and Kenny are both genuinely tracker. This makes the most mechanical sense right now. It doesn’t fit my reads but my gut is telling me I’m missing something

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

I was suggesting that both are lying. One about tracking someone, the other about being SK.

Considering MM wasn't roleblocked two times in a row when Huey was attacked, Mafia was covering their own bases. Eliminate the Cop, try to roleblock SK to avoid losing a member in D3 and frame nobody.

It's not a tinfoil hat theory to suggest that after I promoted a no-lynch on SK today, MM produced the fakeclaim to make himself seem town and SB16 more like SK.

Outside of that, tell me why it would be optimal for Mafia to NOT hook MM/yourself and kill huey given the circumstances. SB16 -- to me, is outing that he's GF.

I've gone over that I townread Unknown and you were confirmed town when Magoroth acknowledged it.

This doesn't feel genuine to me, for what it's worth. But I guess i've been wrong before.
    Stealth openly hardclaimed sk and asked for counterclaims.
    Did you miss that

26. ISO #3326

Mm

It’s kinda fucky though I don’t know if the chance of you doing what you did*
    its hust occurred to me that if Yagami is scum then scum 100% blocked Huey last night*
    so hm
    if Yagami is scum they tots blocked Huey btw
    I don't understand your post o.O
    I should not be in anybody’s top 4 if I am lynched today scum wins instantly
    If anyone but mafia is lynched today, mafia wins instantly, and you're not town. This is perfectly logical.

27. ISO #3327

Why would SK hit Voss then, and who is the new SK?

28. ISO #3328

I don't understand your post o.O

If anyone but mafia is lynched today, mafia wins instantly, and you're not town. This is perfectly logical.
    If I die
    4v3
    Maf kills
    3v3
    Maf wins

29. ISO #3329

Uuuuh, I revealed my results as soon as I came online, and Stealth literally CLAIMED SK... so uh, what are you trying to say lol??

30. ISO #3330

The only thing stopping me from 100% lynching Kenny is the fact mag is an uncontested TPR claim and Kenny saw him visit blink.

Discuss the realm where mag is actually maf and MM and Kenny are both genuinely tracker. This makes the most mechanical sense right now. It doesn’t fit my reads but my gut is telling me I’m missing something
    Mag being Mafia seems like a fringe theory but

I'll admit, he's the only 'moving' town role who has produced no results while picking bad targets to heal.

31. ISO #3331

If I die
    4v3
    Maf kills
    3v3
    Maf wins
    If a townie dies
    3v3v1
    Mafia kills
    2v3v1
    You get roleblocked
    Mafia wins

you're not going off 4th lynch priority, and you aren't going deeper either

32. ISO #3332

What made you believe that MM is tracker today?
    I've gone through everything and 100% don't see any possibility of him being that role. What did I miss?

33. ISO #3333

Let’s see what happens if I do this
    Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Kenny,rumox,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,DS,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

What made you believe that MM is tracker today?
    I've gone through everything and 100% don't see any possibility of him being that role. What did I miss?
    He confirmed who I killed

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

Why would SK hit Voss then, and who is the new SK?
    My theory for SK was Light.

But in Light of the fact that he claimed RB'd vig and hasn't retracted like Magoroth.. and MM not being roleblocked twice.

Rumox or DS. would make good candidates for SK.

38. ISO #3338

I just can't see Mag as Mafia lol. It's such a conspiracy theory that it's pretty much impossible. He would have to had replicated his town meta perfectly, claimed the right role at the right time, gave the right genuine vibes in almost all situations, etc.

If he's scum, he unironically deserves a medal.

39. ISO #3339

And why would the mafia not know that?
    Honestly this is a gut read. Any one of you could still be mafia

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

You revealed 24 hours into the day
    ... and I hadn't been online before that. That's not exactly relevant.

42. ISO #3342

Uuuuh, I revealed my results as soon as I came online, and Stealth literally CLAIMED SK... so uh, what are you trying to say lol??
    You arrived late. Not a jab at you having a life -- just a fact that your result was after Kenny's. I could see you claiming roleblocked again if Kenny had told you to out your read first.

43. ISO #3343

I just can't see Mag as Mafia lol. It's such a conspiracy theory that it's pretty much impossible. He would have to had replicated his town meta perfectly, claimed the right role at the right time, gave the right genuine vibes in almost all situations, etc.

What is Light is SK and Mag is the Godfather?

44. ISO #3344

You arrived late. Not a jab at you having a life -- just a fact that your result was after Kenny's. I could see you claiming roleblocked again if Kenny had told you to out your read first.
    Didn't Light claim roleblocked super early on though, which defeats your point?

45. ISO #3345

You have lost all read credibility with me for the rest of the game so frankly I don’t quite care

46. ISO #3346

You have lost all read credibility with me for the rest of the game so frankly I don’t quite care
    excuse me, but why lol? My reads are literally confirmed right from my point of view. I reserve the right to quote this post-game when town will probably have lost

47. ISO #3347

I can put up the basics on how the mafia would find out who the sk is and with very high certainty reveal correctly after 24 hours passed.

1) The mafia knows who they killed
    2) There is a 2nd player who died. That player was killed by the sk.
    3) Mag wrote his target wasn't attacked. His target was also conveniently MM, so even if Mag didn't claim, MM would know.
    4) There are only 5 citizen claims to choose from, 2 of those are mafia
    5) I provided my check early, there's this Yagami thing which may or may not be correct
    6) There has been a decent amount of posts today, including you defending the use of codes and saying you would always use them if you could.

48. ISO #3348

excuse me, but why lol? My reads are literally confirmed right from my point of view. I reserve the right to quote this post-game when town will probably have lost
    You literally discarded all possible idea of the fact that I could possibly be SK

49. ISO #3349

I can put up the basics on how the mafia would find out who the sk is and with very high certainty reveal correctly after 24 hours passed.

1) The mafia knows who they killed
    2) There is a 2nd player who died. That player was killed by the sk.
    3) Mag wrote his target wasn't attacked. His target was also conveniently MM, so even if Mag didn't claim, MM would know.
    4) There are only 5 citizen claims to choose from, 2 of those are mafia
    5) I provided my check early, there's this Yagami thing which may or may not be correct
    6) There has been a decent amount of posts today, including you defending the use of codes and saying you would always use them if you could.
    I must say, your case is actually objectively stronger than mine on the claims point lol. But guys, just look at my case on Unknown on D1, it still stands and is still true. I shouldn't have abandoned it lol

50. ISO #3350

Didn't Light claim roleblocked super early on though, which defeats your point?
    Not necessarily, but you bringing that up lends plausibility to Light's claim being fabricated.

See it from my point of view:

I scumread MM.
    MM pushes lynch on Efe; Then tries to gain towncred by unvoting when you knew it would be a mislynch.
    MM shows up late to D3 and isn't roleblocked for some reason.
    Well, then somebody would have to be roleblocked.
    ???