S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 188 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Can Just Re-Add Her?lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This is how you destroy a marriage.
    something tells me your wife wouldn't be happy about that lmfao
    that being said.... can we pls not discuss someone else's marital status xd
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This is how you destroy a marriage.
    I think that's not exactly wrong lol, while it's also not exactly on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Plot Twist My Feelings Arent Hurt.. Im Just Frustrated..
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Stealthbom ber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,Efekann n02,rumox,Mesk514,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,

Look I'f im scum i'm legitimatley gamethrowing

I just moved the closest players near me to my top town for the sole fact that I am going to be lynched instead
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ^^^^^^^ lol why are we even having that discussion XD
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

blinkskater,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Stealthbom ber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,Efekann n02,rumox,Mesk514,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,

I just moved the closest players near me to my top town for the sole fact that I am going to be lynched instead
    youre doing this because you wont get lynched...
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

You're also legitimately gamethrowing if you're town by trying to get lynched to prove a point that won't even be proven if you flip... so can you NOT get lynched please..?
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Was just having some fun at EOD. You wanted me to carry town and I'm handing you the Actress before they can do anything. c:

Vote me for MVP? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nope, this game is great lol, but the EoD is just really weird.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY.

And now can you PLEASE put me in the townreads, and vote unknown... I'll give you the posts that justify voting unknown, too.
    And I hardclaimed TPR (Town power role if you aren't familiar with terminology). And no, I'm not telling you which one I am.
    If you are hardclaiming TPR then yes I will move you to the middle but you cant just soft hardclaim a tpr for long so like this should be pressured a bit moving forward

Mesk514,rumox,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Clank,Unkno wn1234,Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbombe r16,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,SkipDay,DS,

You're also legitimately gamethrowing if you're town by trying to get lynched to prove a point that won't even be proven if you flip... so can you NOT get lynched please..?
    No my fps for trying to get lynched as town is not gamethrowing if I believe i'm saving town by making myself the lynch, and proving my point that my reads are pure.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

I mean, I don't put much outside of meta to read Light and Efe. Both are really anti-Mafia (like anti-the-game). They don't play normally, they can't be read normally, and they are always objectively strange (to not say WEIIIIRD, heh blink? ) and scummy to some extent. But in this game, right now, because of meta, Light is town. I don't really agree on Efe meta part, though, but that's another story, and it doesn't make Blink scum for it.

Also, what you are saying about Blink is the following :

It would be pro-town if Blink was town.
    However, Blink is not town.
    Therefore, it is not pro-town.

Infering that what Blink did is not pro-town by that, you then conclude that :

Blink did not do anything pro-town.
    (Implied : Experienced/skilled people who don't do pro-town things are scum.)
    Therefore, Blink is scum.

The obvious issue with this is that you are using something to prove itself (that blink is not town). So your point against his town core strategy is : "It's scummy because he's scum"... which is, unless you were a Cop with a red check (which is impossible), absolutely crappy lol.
    @DS.

You can just start with that post and then follow the little blue arrows in the quote to see the whole argument.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

No my fps for trying to get lynched as town is not gamethrowing if I believe i'm saving town by making myself the lynch, and proving my point that my reads are pure.
    It's not intentional gamethrowing. It's still gamethrowing though :P
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

FPS?

First Person Shooter??

Frames Per Second???
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

you better fucking not.
    fine you convinced me you scumbag

Frinckles,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Unk nown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,blinkskater,
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key