S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3753
  1. ISO #3201

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If you won't talk to me about my alignment let's talk about MM and Kenny. Why are you scum reading MM over Kenny? If you say "town is town" or something similar I HARD PRESS that we lynch DS. today
    MM has me in the POE and Kenny is claiming a track clear on me? This seems like a dumbass question from you honestly

2. ISO #3202

Here I will go first.

I read MM as town over Kenny because Unknown's predetermination to scum read Mag as SK, then follow him feels more like a guise as scum to have a potential fake claim if red checked. It's just pure coincidental luck that he happened to have correct "night feedback". Mafia not rb'ing N1 seems weird so I see that as a legitimate RB, ergo MM is Town. We have 2 mechanically proven Tracker claims. It's not an easy lynch, but given the circumstances I lean MM being town.

Now you.

3. ISO #3203

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

So we are both town(y). Okay well POE you are scum.

Anyway, I'm sorry RL has affected my read on you. I'll end it here.

@Frinckles
    @Light_Yagami

Get punged. Come to me.
    So you have two conflicting tracker claims and you scumread one of those two, and yet, you choose to lynch a civi claim instead? Explain the reasoning there.

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

I'm not trying to piss you off I legitimately want to figure out the scum, so if you want to to as well let's talk.

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    MM has me in the POE and Kenny is claiming a track clear on me? This seems like a dumbass question from you honestly
    People can have wrong reads. You have honestly not done a lot for yourself to be town read, surely you understand that. Also how easy it is to say a citizen didn't move as scum? The TPR claims are out, it's obvious who the Citizens will be.

12. ISO #3212

I'm not trying to piss you off I legitimately want to figure out the scum, so if you want to to as well let's talk.

People can have wrong reads. You have honestly not done a lot for yourself to be town read, surely you understand that. Also how easy it is to say a citizen didn't move as scum? The TPR claims are out, it's obvious who the Citizens will be.
    The TPR claims are out and we have already had one flip. So there are three TPR claims when only two are viable. You are choosing to lynch ME instead of lynching within a group where there is a CONFIRMED scum in there.

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

Here I will go first.

I read MM as town over Kenny because Unknown's predetermination to scum read Mag as SK, then follow him feels more like a guise as scum to have a potential fake claim if red checked. It's just pure coincidental luck that he happened to have correct "night feedback". Mafia not rb'ing N1 seems weird so I see that as a legitimate RB, ergo MM is Town. We have 2 mechanically proven Tracker claims. It's not an easy lynch, but given the circumstances I lean MM being town.

Now you.
    Unknown was, as far as I can tell, the only one who scumread Mag day 1. He used his tracker check to verify his assumption. What in the world makes that a guise that makes any sense for scum?
    MM claimed tracker out of self defense after a weak push day 1, then gave no results, claiming to be blocked.

Yesterday, day 2, MM has been actually pushing me. At that time it wasn't that clear it's between us two and there was still the idea of Huey being possibly actress, which as I have found out tonight, is not possible, as they need to visit who they want to appear as. I pointed that out today. MM has put up very weak play yesterday after Voss and I started blocking any tpr votes. He was barely contributing at all.

Today, MM literally started pushing stealth out of nowhere. From MM's pov I should've always been 100% mafia today. The only reason I can see for pushing stealth is MM guessing he was sk from the point he started the push.
    That point was fairly late in the day. I revealed my track 1 hour after day start and before MM's reveal already played sk indicative gambits, like my hidden code post to name one example.
    From a town pov pushing a lynch towards someone who appears sk makes no sense. It is the actual ideal play for mafia on the other hand. They straight up win from succeding, they gain townpoints as tracker when the sk reveals.

This is just the mechanical part. MM is generally bad at mechanics, so at least his pushes aren't as indicative as they would be on others. He literally always goes inactive after being pushed and revealed as scum though.
    I'd say in my case mechanics are pretty telling. I have a good scum game and can be easily pushed when I'm not in a good standing, simply because I'm capable of good play. Blink trying to fear-lynch me every 2nd game is proof of that.

15. ISO #3215

16. ISO #3216

MM didn't claim Tracker day 1, it was at the start of day 2 and he claimed he was rb'd first before claiming but that was a few days ago now so whatevz. Solid points. Where did he suddenly get the idea that SB was SK? With SB's claim it seems like he must've slipped somewhere. I thought Frinckles was SK tbh

17. ISO #3217

MM didn't claim Tracker day 1, it was at the start of day 2 and he claimed he was rb'd first before claiming but that was a few days ago now so whatevz. Solid points. Where did he suddenly get the idea that SB was SK? With SB's claim it seems like he must've slipped somewhere. I thought Frinckles was SK tbh
    I'm looking at this from the perspective where MM is always scum.
    We had 5 citizen claims.
    Yagami
    DS
    Rumox
    Frinckles
    Stealth
    DS was cleared by me. That leaves 4. 2 of the citizen claims always have to be scum.
    Considering Frinckles openly acts a lot like an sk, yes I agree that Frinckles would be the most likely suspect. I definitely was viewing him as sk too, and probably still would be if stealth hadn't claimed. I don't even know why he did that, I wouldn't as sk. Stealth's claim though is convincing, independantly. I'm just not gonna believe literally anyone other than the sk would do what stealth did. That's way too much of a gambit for a situation where the mafia wins just by mislynching whoever. I'm viewing Frinckles as almost guaranteed to be in MM's team after that. Between Yagami and stealth I'd generally always pick stealth as sk because, no offense meant, Yagami frankly isn't capable of writing a death note like that.

I'll try to find MM's first claim today, but I'm fairly sure it was right after the responses to my secret code message.

18. ISO #3218

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My apologies for being late again. I told you that I would be busier this week.

I saw Stealthbomber16 visit Huey the Long last night. Huey the Long is a dead cop. It's not a speculation anymore.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Magoroth, SkipDay,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Now, I bet you all jumped on me? I'm having several DIscord talks right now but I'll be on for hours today, don't you worry. Just let me finish my stuff, some is more or less emergency-ish, but yeah that vote remains.

Also Kenny is 2nd slot because it's unknown slot, I had a serious scum pairing between stealth and unk yesterday at some point.

About efe lynch well rip, it's really HIS god damn fault here though. Not ours. He didn't even try to help at all.
    Here it was. 13 hours ago, after naz pegged my butt.

19. ISO #3219

So, MM is Mafia. He is looking for SK. Mafia have RB'd Light, confirming to them that Light isn't SK.

That leaves me and SB. I guess it was a 50/50 gamble, plausible play to kill SK. So it's MM/DS./Frinckles.

I mean my lynch was still good but I understand why you wanted me to flip them now.

Frinckles,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,Kenny,Magoroth,rumox,

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

And you don't say anything about Unknown...? And just disregard my case, disregard his "Blink is scummy because he's scum" reasoning and all? if you're town, this is seriously disappointing.

Oh and, since it seems you all aren't going to unvote me unless I claim...

I HARDCLAIM TPR AND AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHICH ONE I AM
    Here's MM's claim day 1, before claiming to be blocked the next day.

23. ISO #3223

So, MM is Mafia. He is looking for SK. Mafia have RB'd Light, confirming to them that Light isn't SK.

That leaves me and SB. I guess it was a 50/50 gamble, plausible play to kill SK. So it's MM/DS./Frinckles.

I mean my lynch was still good but I understand why you wanted me to flip them now.

Frinckles,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,S kipDay,Light_Yagami,Kenny,Magoroth,rumox,
    No. I thought Frinckles was SK, and that Stealth was Mafia. Your theory doesn't even take the roleblocker into account. Also, I don't see the link with Kenny's "secret" stuff, which I honestly have not read through because he just said it was about adding kangaroos in his last will...

The rest of your PoE is 100% logical, and, from your point of view, assuming you're town (which I do), a pretty much confirmed PoE. My points on Unknown remain purely valid, btw, and noone ever refuted them because they are RIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #3224

Light is so painfully obvious town to people who know his meta, like me, that it hurts. And even if you make the assumption that I am scum and that I paid zero attention to who the SK could be, which is already not something I'd do as scum, I would just have sheeped Blink's read on him to clear him as non-SK, and would have roleblocked you or Stealth.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #3225

No. I thought Frinckles was SK, and that Stealth was Mafia. Your theory doesn't even take the roleblocker into account. Also, I don't see the link with Kenny's "secret" stuff, which I honestly have not read through because he just said it was about adding kangaroos in his last will...

The rest of your PoE is 100% logical, and, from your point of view, assuming you're town (which I do), a pretty much confirmed PoE. My points on Unknown remain purely valid, btw, and noone ever refuted them because they are RIGHT.
    I'm not 100% sold yet, my vote is still able to change.

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Unknown was, as far as I can tell, the only one who scumread Mag day 1. He used his tracker check to verify his assumption. What in the world makes that a guise that makes any sense for scum?
    MM claimed tracker out of self defense after a weak push day 1, then gave no results, claiming to be blocked.

Yesterday, day 2, MM has been actually pushing me. At that time it wasn't that clear it's between us two and there was still the idea of Huey being possibly actress, which as I have found out tonight, is not possible, as they need to visit who they want to appear as. I pointed that out today. MM has put up very weak play yesterday after Voss and I started blocking any tpr votes. He was barely contributing at all.

Today, MM literally started pushing stealth out of nowhere. From MM's pov I should've always been 100% mafia today. The only reason I can see for pushing stealth is MM guessing he was sk from the point he started the push.
    That point was fairly late in the day. I revealed my track 1 hour after day start and before MM's reveal already played sk indicative gambits, like my hidden code post to name one example.
    From a town pov pushing a lynch towards someone who appears sk makes no sense. It is the actual ideal play for mafia on the other hand. They straight up win from succeding, they gain townpoints as tracker when the sk reveals.

This is just the mechanical part. MM is generally bad at mechanics, so at least his pushes aren't as indicative as they would be on others. He literally always goes inactive after being pushed and revealed as scum though.
    I'd say in my case mechanics are pretty telling. I have a good scum game and can be easily pushed when I'm not in a good standing, simply because I'm capable of good play. Blink trying to fear-lynch me every 2nd game is proof of that.
    I was not "barely contributing at all", that's a lie... And no, from my point of view, Stealth was 100% scum, and you were 99.9999% scum (Magoroth being the 0.00001%). It makes perfect sense to go after your CONFIRMED SCUM check instead of the extremely likely scum; also note that I had you as a close 2nd choice and didn't mind lynching you or Stealth.

Also, saying that I started pushing Stealth out of nowhere is a god damn huge lie lmao, I literally had a confirmed scum check on him... you can't say that isn't coherent lol.

Eeeexcuse me? I'm not generally bad at mechanics, and I don't always go inactive after being pushed. I literally DON'T use inactivity as a strategy. The last paragraph is just a generally rude post lol, so here's an outside of alignment Screw You!

29. ISO #3229

I mean it's a tiny bit disingenuous to say he claimed tracker day 1 when he didn't right?
    Yeah, to be accurate I claimed general TPR on D1, and Tracker on D2. There was no need to reveal my role to the Town, so why would I tell the Mafia anyway? My Tracker claim was specifically done when I read that Unknown had claimed Tracker (but that was indirect, I hadn't read the situation yet).

30. ISO #3230

Also, Kenny, to take your own argument... From your point of view, on D2, if you were town, shouldn't you have been 100% pushing on me? Huey was obviously not scum in a world where he says he has a red check on you but doesn't even hard push you on it, in a world in which you know you were framed (since Huey lying would have no benefits whatsoever for him with the info you would have in that world). So if you cleared Mag too, why didn't you hard push me on D2?

31. ISO #3231

I just straight up don't like this 50/50 gambit. Nothing is strongly solidifying you two in either camp. If MM is scum, Mafia made a deece call on SB being SK and not RB'ing anyone night one. If Kenny is scum, Mafia made a deece call on Magoroth's visit. It's so fucky. That's why I wanted to find my citbro so I could find a lynch possibly elsewhere.

DS. somewhat entertained it in an incredibly frustrating way. Scum lean.
    Frinckles dipped after being online and most definitely seeing my ping, hard to be certain tho.
    Light by POE is my citbro if DS doesn't want to convince me he is town.

Are you deadset saying we have to lynch the 50/50 today? Because I fucking hate it.

32. ISO #3232

Also, Kenny, to take your own argument... From your point of view, on D2, if you were town, shouldn't you have been 100% pushing on me? Huey was obviously not scum in a world where he says he has a red check on you but doesn't even hard push you on it, in a world in which you know you were framed (since Huey lying would have no benefits whatsoever for him with the info you would have in that world). So if you cleared Mag too, why didn't you hard push me on D2?
    No.

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

I was not "barely contributing at all", that's a lie... And no, from my point of view, Stealth was 100% scum, and you were 99.9999% scum (Magoroth being the 0.00001%). It makes perfect sense to go after your CONFIRMED SCUM check instead of the extremely likely scum; also note that I had you as a close 2nd choice and didn't mind lynching you or Stealth.

Also, saying that I started pushing Stealth out of nowhere is a god damn huge lie lmao, I literally had a confirmed scum check on him... you can't say that isn't coherent lol.

Eeeexcuse me? I'm not generally bad at mechanics, and I don't always go inactive after being pushed. I literally DON'T use inactivity as a strategy. The last paragraph is just a generally rude post lol, so here's an outside of alignment Screw You!
    Also no. A tracker does not receive a confirmed scum read. A tracker receives a read about someone being the killer. That is 50/50 sk or mafia, and a 50/50 chance to instantly lose the game, when looking from the town's perspective.
    You are not looking from the town's perspective.

Stealth was not being pushed before you barged in. When someone suddenly does start pushing while everyone else is at peace with the lynch being aimed at the confirmed fake tpr claim, that looks like happening out of nowhere.

36. ISO #3236

@Kenny throw your vote down already. I hated it how DS. didn't do it. He said he has been too busy. You can't say the same.
    I want MM lynched and will push him as much as I can.
    Ordering purely from scum to town my current vote would be this:
    MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,rumox,Stealthbomber1 6,Light_Yagami,DS,SkipDay,Magoroth,Kenny,

I definitely will move around people if that results in MM reaching the top again though.

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

Alright, I'm too tired to keep playing lol, it's 10:10 AM here and I haven't slept yet. I should be there tomorrow for EoD, hopefully. I'm convinced of my cvote anyway right now, and I already explained most of my points.

And a last point, I simply saw Stealth visit a dead player, and didn't think about the MYLO/LYLO potential status (Yes, that is an error, I'm a human being you know). Plus, Stealth looked like he was in team with you, and Frinckles looked like a solo scum, so no, stop with the "YoU'rE nOt PlAyInG FrOm A tOwN PoV" bullshit lol.

Good morning/night/whatever it is for you guys.

41. ISO #3241

It looks like I am solely pushing him but Light and Frinckles aint here lol. I'm not picking on him, just only info I have to look at right now besides votes.

Frinckles votes have been kinda bad. Always single or doubles. Another "scared to reveal cards/connections" situation.

Light's cvote is average at best but idk when he was last active.

42. ISO #3242

Look at DS. vote.

Given the context of the game state,

Why put SK in top 3?
    Why have Maggotroth in the middle of the pack?
    Why have his POE Mafia Frinckles above the SK?
    I'll just agree with you on this.
    The towniest vote currently is yagami and not mag btw. Check his votes out.

43. ISO #3243

Lol I'm an idiot.

Given game state, Mafia have no solid reason to bus MM. MM is in everyone's list except for me (town), maggotroth (town), SB (SK), Light (?). Literally impossible for MM to be scum or Mafia are going big dick to win.

Frinckles,DS,Kenny,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,

44. ISO #3244

Lol I'm an idiot.

Given game state, Mafia have no solid reason to bus MM. MM is in everyone's list except for me (town), maggotroth (town), SB (SK), Light (?). Literally impossible for MM to be scum or Mafia are going big dick to win.

Frinckles,DS,Kenny,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,Light_Y agami,MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,
    MM is only in Frinckles, mine and DS list.
    Saying he's in everyone's list is an actual lie here

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM is only in Frinckles, mine and DS list.
    Saying he's in everyone's list is an actual lie here
    You know wot i mean.

Based on pov, if MM is Mafia that means he is being bussed. The people not voting him is 100% confirmed town ME, 99.99% confirmed town Maggotroth, self confessed SK Stealth, and Light.

Light is still a ?, but it doesn't matter if he is Mafia or Town. There are at least 2 Mafia on this vote for MM, it's undeniable.

49. ISO #3249

You know wot i mean.

Based on pov, if MM is Mafia that means he is being bussed. The people not voting him is 100% confirmed town ME, 99.99% confirmed town Maggotroth, self confessed SK Stealth, and Light.

Light is still a ?, but it doesn't matter if he is Mafia or Town. There are at least 2 Mafia on this vote for MM, it's undeniable.
    There is literally noone bussing MM right now, apart from the fake vote by Frinckles.
    You could count DS, but that's it.

50. ISO #3250

You know wot i mean.

The people not voting him are the sk, likely scum you, yagami with a trash vote, and mag who is confirmed town.
    What is that supposed to tell?