S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 64
Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 188 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Then you're a coward
    and your scum game is 10000X better then your town game
    Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Seriously blink, stop with the insults, it's not fun. Like stop RIGHT NOW. I don't even care what your alignment is for that specific point, it's bad for the game.

Also note that Mesk is current 1st lynch consensus, and that I'm 2nd... this consensus really sucks, can you guys vote unknown please, and AT LEAST put Mesk and myself higher than that??
    Bruh how else am I supposed to get them to vote me?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Bruh how else am I supposed to get them to vote me?
    I don't know and I don't care, it's on the line of offensive toxicity
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

@Marshmallow Marshall

SO unknown can insult and I cant?
    Not him either Just y'all cool down lol, I'm asking it as a player.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Know What.. Fuck It
    -vote blinkskater
    Use Condorcet, and put me on the top townie part please
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Dude that's in the thread already and has been exlained LOL
    Imagine lying, twice.

He is 100% convinced i'm scum actress, with most posts in the game, telling the game that there is an actress in it, while scum slipping all over the thread. What is the scum benefit to doing any of this if I were scum? absolutely nothing lol

I am 100% convinced he will flip scum. He's done nothing but discredit, doesn't come out with his own new thoughts. If you watch he's just reactive posting. Something I do as scum which works very well. You just sit and wait for people to post, and then either shade or discredit them. I would absolutley remove my left testicle with a dull knife and feed it to a squirrel right now to show you guys how sure I am that frinckles is not playing a town game lol. When you're town, one of the easiest ways to find scum is when they are talking to/about you and it feels like they are not even trying to figure out your alignment. That is 100% the vibe I get here from frinckles.
    Imagine not explaining the main question you've been asked 5 times, by multiple people.

The problem with this is according to frinckles i'm the actress, and according to me is he is the actress.
    Imagine dodging the question.

Yes I am host meta-ing naz she loves to see us suffer, for the love of odin
    Imagine then trying to use host meta to explain a slip: Because you cannot do it yourself.

Nah I havn't even been toxic, you're over re-acting and just making me alone look like the bad person here which isn't very cool.

I've been having fun this entire game we're all adults here and know it's a game where nothings taken personal so stop trying to control my behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Use Condorcet, and put me on the top townie part please
    Oh My Bad Here Ya Go..
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Imagine lying, twice.

Imagine not explaining the main question you've been asked 5 times, by multiple people.

Imagine dodging the question.

Imagine then trying to use host meta to explain a slip: Because you cannot do it yourself.
    It's been explained already bud.