Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

wait is it even possible for both mm and sb to be scum? I dont think it is
    im just gonna sheep rumox

3. ISO #3153
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    DS,Kenny,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Light_Yagam i,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,rumox,Magoroth,

scum read me for it or don't idgaf at this point
    I just want this game to end

4. ISO #3154

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Omg did Mag see the light

I MUST CATCH UP

GLORY BE TO THE UNICORN, MY FRIENDS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #3155
    Ganelon

bruh ofc I did fucking sb16 claimed serial killer
    I hate stealth

6. ISO #3156
    Ganelon

I swear to god if stealth is scum with mm I'm lynching y'all d1 every game

7. ISO #3157
    Ganelon

stealth/mm scum team would actually be a worse brainfuck for me than rumox as scum.

8. ISO #3158

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    if you are skimming through the thread, stop and read this post it is important

alright im gonna go for the play which i think doesnt result in a 100% loss for me. things aren't looking so good for me right now. all 3 maf are still alive and if we mislynch yagami or mm then the game will instantly end in maf's favor unless im not roleblocked tonight but i think im going to be roleblocked tonight so i dont want to take that risk

i am the serial killer

not the mafia

not the godfather

not a citizen

serial killer

i killed blink n1 and huey n2. if death notes were allowed i would show you the source image of the death note i submitted n1 to prove it but they aren't allowed so i wont do it lol

mm is 100% mechanically confirmed tracker, he watched me visit huey last night

we need to lynch mafia today or town (and me) lose.

Kenny,Frinckles,rumox,Magoroth,DS,MarshmallowMarsh all,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

alternatively you can believe im not sk, lynch yagami and hope mafia doesnt roleblock me tonight now?

kenny has a 50% chance of being consort or framer/actress but based on his play i think he is actress and i am really open to suggestions about the remaining mafia members and who the consort is because that is the most important role to lynch right now

i have been scrambling all day trying to hint to you mm that i am not mafia and am in fact sk but you've been so fucking dense that you refuse to listen so here's the worst case scenario
    ...lol. I guess that's prety convincing XD

And Stealth, it's not exactly a worst case scenario for town to have you claim SK Mafia already knows you're SK as soon as I say that you killed Huey (Assuming you tell the truth, which makes relative sense, especially because you're pushing Kenny in your post). Maybe it's not that good for you, though... but you were confirmed scum to me, and my business was more about not getting mislynched at MYLO than looking for pact with the SK.

But yay, the game is moving lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #3159

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Okay that's fair I get RL comes first. But at some point you made a decision to read light as town over me. What was that point?
    I dont agree that its over you necessarily? I just think there are only a certain number of scum and everyone past that is town?

I think the way light has been addressing the game seems towny in tone

10. ISO #3160

I swear to god if stealth is scum with mm I'm lynching y'all d1 every game
    Lol don't worry about that, as SB said about blink, we're both weird, but not THAT weird...

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

Kenny,DS,Frinckles,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,rumox,M agoroth,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Listed in order of what should be our PoE. If Mag is town, that Huey was town, and that I am town (Which is really not hard to realize now, blessed be the berry), Kenny is the PoE scum in the TPR claims.

Then come DS and Frinckles, Stealth the SK after the mafia, and Rumox being the really conspiracy theory world in which town definetly loses, so I'm not voting him anytime soon.

14. ISO #3164

Stealth claimed sk.
    The mafia wins by lynching the sk.
    If DS is town, knowing that you and me are town, guessing who the sk is is a 50/50 chance for scum.
    This really isn't that hard. MM is confirmed scum. He isn't even voting me.

15. ISO #3165
    Ganelon

if rumox is scum he deserves to win this. hands down
    lol
    im not voting him

16. ISO #3166
    Ganelon

wait is that even true
    consider the following:
    kira/mm/ds scumteam
    frinck is town
    how the fuck would they guess sb16 to be scum
    I would 100% read frinckles as scum
    nope

17. ISO #3167

18. ISO #3168

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth Remember the good old days... day one

Remember the good points we made, remember the accurate reads we had, remember the flowers-- ok not the flowers but still, REMEMBER!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    like i really dont know what the hell is going on anymore im almost certain its kenny but at the same time it could totally be MM

i want to hear both of your defenses @Marshmallow Marshall @Kenny
    why are you not mafia and why is the other one mafia
    you both have a tracker claim with a mechanical confirm
    The quotes (go to the first post I quoted and look at all the quotes) there are pretty strong reads on the Kenny slot, even though they come from D1. If you want more stuff just read my spam trying to convince people of my alignment lol, and if there's something missing you can always ask me.

19. ISO #3169

20. ISO #3170
    Ganelon

frinckles has been trying to Lynch mm since yesterday lol
    they can't be a team

21. ISO #3171
    Ganelon

and rumox/mm or frinckles/mm doesn't make sense
    rumox and frinckles have both been trying to Lynch mm
    if anything a me/rumox/frinckles or kenny/rumox/frinckles team would make a LOT more sense lmfao

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173

24. ISO #3174

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Stealth claimed sk.
    The mafia wins by lynching the sk.
    If DS is town, knowing that you and me are town, guessing who the sk is is a 50/50 chance for scum.
    This really isn't that hard. MM is confirmed scum. He isn't even voting me.
    I have serious doubts on DS' supposed town alignment lol... it's pretty much confirmed (from my point of view) Kenny DS Frinckles now, if we exclude the possiblity of Rumox being scum (which I do to avoid turning insane lol) and also exclude the possibility of Light being scum (which I also do because it only makes sense to do that), and then exclude the legit TPRs from the scum pool (Magoroth), and exclude the SK that we lynch... at some point, hopefully, unless we just die before lol.

25. ISO #3175

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180

and rumox/mm or frinckles/mm doesn't make sense
    rumox and frinckles have both been trying to Lynch mm
    if anything a me/rumox/frinckles or kenny/rumox/frinckles team would make a LOT more sense lmfao
    Every world that makes sense puts Kenny as scum, unless you count yourself as making sense in a scum team lol, and if you were scum, you would be simply and literally a god at replicating genuine town confusion, occasional stubbornness, scum hunting, etc., and I don't believe you are THAT good at scum, I don't even think Blink can do that lol (I doubt anyone can).

The actual potential question there would be "is rumox scum", and I think we lose to a world in which he is because he really hasn't been scummy this game and was "god read" by blink (I'm actually serious when I say it's a very strong tell lol), so I pretty much choose to ignore that conspiracy theory.

Now we need to calculate the deaths to plan stuff if we come to a consensus, because even though the SK claimed, it doesn't remove his kill... unless Consort blocks him wink wink

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

Given that:

Marshmallow Marshall - Tracker
    Magoroth - Doctor
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Rumox - Citizen

Stealthbomber16 - Serial Killer

Kenny - ???
    DS. - ???
    Frinckles - ???

We can assume that:

D4, best case scenario : We have lynched a Mafia, the Mafia has killed a townie, and the SK has killed a Mafia.
    3 townies, 1 mafia, 1 SK. We lynch the right people and we win.

D4, scenario B : We have lynched a Mafia, the Mafia has killed a townie, and the SK was roleblocked.
    3 townies, 2 mafia, 1 SK. Hard to win for town, probably ends in a Mafia win.

D4, scenario C : We have lynched a Mafia, the Mafia has attempted to kill a townie, but the kill was healed. The SK was roleblocked.
    4 townies, 2 mafia, 1 SK. That's a pretty nice scenario for town, I think.

D4, scenarios D and onwards : We have lynched a Mafia, the Mafia has killed a townie, and the SK killed a townie.
    2 townies, 2 mafia, 1 SK. The Mafia wins.

There are other scenarios, but the point is that we don't really have any wiggle room now. Lynching anything but Mafia would cause a Town loss today, and then it's a bit up to the SK to see what he thinks is best for him, and if it dooms town or not.

39. ISO #3189

What's wrong with DS. dying?
    MM, who is confirmed scum, correctly guessed who the sk is.
    I have tracked DS and written that he didn't move. This alone already makes it mechanically less likely for DS to share alignments with MM. It's about either having to guess between 3 citizen claims or 2.
    Literally everyone has been scumreading Frinckles since day 1.

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I dont have any cards, I just havent been paying attention. Youre literally just trying to push me as an easy mislynch here all of a sudden now that SB claimed SK.
    From Rumox's point of view, you're a PoE scum... it makes perfect sense lol.

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM, who is confirmed scum, correctly guessed who the sk is.
    I have tracked DS and written that he didn't move. This alone already makes it mechanically less likely for DS to share alignments with MM. It's about either having to guess between 3 citizen claims or 2.
    Literally everyone has been scumreading Frinckles since day 1.
    I'm not confirmed scum, stop poisoning their minds

44. ISO #3194

45. ISO #3195

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

I dont have any cards, I just havent been paying attention. Youre literally just trying to push me as an easy mislynch here all of a sudden now that SB claimed SK.
    Okay well convince me dude. Ain't no sweat for me seeing you flip town, it's just a game. You are refusing to talk to me other than saying "i'm too busy to play" and I won't accept that on potential MYLO. I have no reason to trust you atm

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

Okay well convince me dude. Ain't no sweat for me seeing you flip town, it's just a game. You are refusing to talk to me other than saying "i'm too busy to play" and I won't accept that on potential MYLO. I have no reason to trust you atm
    bruh youre just refusing to accept my reason on the question you are asking me. Thats not my fault. I am here answering your fucking question twice over and you just say that im not talking to you? thats bullshit

50. ISO #3200

It doesnt make any sense. We have competing tracker claims. You lynch within the 50/50 unless you are scum
    If you won't talk to me about my alignment let's talk about MM and Kenny. Why are you scum reading MM over Kenny? If you say "town is town" or something similar I HARD PRESS that we lynch DS. today