S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 3753
  1. #1201

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no.
    the real issue here is that unk says meta can be easily replicated just because you know it - which is not true. faking a meta is incredibly difficult.
    ^^ exactly. Meta is not the almighty power that cannot ever fail, nor is it only good to throw in the garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  2. #1202

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    no.
    the real issue here is that unk says meta can be easily replicated just because you know it - which is not true. faking a meta is incredibly difficult.
    not when you literally use RNG and or a Wheel of Fortune of what strategy to pick/how to play the game


    or just literally improvise and play literally the same strategy in all games
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  3. #1203

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    not when you literally use RNG and or a Wheel of Fortune of what strategy to pick/how to play the game


    or just literally improvise and play literally the same strategy in all games
    Is that why Distorted says you're so easy to read? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  4. #1204

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    still not explaining





    explain the slip, this isn't a difficult request

    and you can stop moving goalposts and trying to strong-arm people with OGI that nobody gives a shit about, seems a lil' weak. c:
    There is no slip to explain, it's not difficult to figure out i've stated this.

    If every single post you have is a discredit, how do you plan on staying alive?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  5. #1205

  6. #1206

  7. #1207

  8. #1208

  9. #1209

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Take a bath or else im gonna find all of your furry erotica novels
    Can someone put this in their sig please
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  10. #1210

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Meta is my only argument on what?
    Referring to MM in this specific instance, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #1211

  12. #1212

  13. #1213

  14. #1214

  15. #1215

  16. #1216

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    There is no slip to explain, it's not difficult to figure out i've stated this.

    If every single post you have is a discredit, how do you plan on staying alive?
    Every single one of my posts points out the flaws in any argument you make.

    Strawman, Ad-hom, moving goalposts. Pretty much just watching you squirm around.

    Explain your genesis of thought on the original post.

    You get bonus points if you do not include a question mark in your post!

  17. #1217

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why would you quote MY post then?
    You were the one talking about my meta opinion, not MM. heís also not reading anything Iíve said recently so Iím not going to waste my time on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  18. #1218

  19. #1219

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Every single one of my posts points out the flaws in any argument you make.

    Strawman, Ad-hom, moving goalposts. Pretty much just watching you squirm around.

    Explain your genesis of thought on the original post.

    You get bonus points if you do not include a question mark in your post!
    I have no clue what you're even sayin

    WHat are you even talking about?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  20. #1220

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •