S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 59
Register

User Tag List

Page 59 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're moving the goalpost now, clear as day.

What's honestly scummiest to me is that you fail to do the simplest towny thing: Explain -- because you can't.

You could have played 1,000 games and won 5 championships and it still wouldn't make you town to me.

It looked like a slip, it read like a slip, it was timed like a slip and it's almost unanimously agreed that it was a slip.

Sorry your record is tarnished?
    There's no scum benefit to an "actress" accusing a player day 1 of being an actress lol.

If you played more then 3 FM games you would know this
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That's why this is between frinckles and myself

Put one of us at the top of ur list, who ever u think is town and is scum theres enough content between us for you to have a thought on it
    What were you trying to do with that post? This feels so disconnected with what you were saying to me
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's you
    So all Slank Players are Efekannns?

You're either an idiot who cant define a word properly or you were serious af and there are more than one efekannns on the planet

we are fd

actually y'all are fd cause im one too
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're moving the goalpost now, clear as day.

What's honestly scummiest to me is that you fail to do the simplest towny thing: Explain -- because you can't.

You could have played 1,000 games and won 5 championships and it still wouldn't make you town to me.

It looked like a slip, it read like a slip, it was timed like a slip and it's almost unanimously agreed that it was a slip.

Sorry your record is tarnished?
    See, that's the kind of post that makes me think Frinckles is town. If he was scum, he wouldn't be BELIEVING in his case. This post shows that he BELIEVES in what he says. The only possibilty of him being scum that I could see is if he was SK, and SK hunting isn't our job for now. It IS weird that you are making such a fuss about the Actress, Blink. And this post is very genuine and faithful. You won't see me lynch Frinckles over the suspicion that he is Mafia anytime soon. SK lynch in late game, MAYBE, but even then I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,b linkskater,Frinckles,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Everyone in this thread please vote either frinckles or myself.
    Screw You, and read my last post.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What do you want me to say, it's true lol. I'm not going to let him get lynched because of his weird town meta if he's town, eh? Plus, during early and mid D1, he had been pushing me while I had been defending him... so no, sorry, we're not scum.
    Meta isn't an argument. It will never be an argument because the fact that you know his meta means it can be easily replicated. So no, you're not even trying to defend him at this point, you're hoping enough people will buy into this meta stuff to not have him lynched.

Also, I actually thought blinkskater was scummier for pushing you, and if you don't know why then you clearly aren't reading my posts and show no intention to actually consider discussing with me why he's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

I outright refuse to vote between this blatantly town v town argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,b linkskater,Frinckles,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Cla nk,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,SkipDay,Magoroth,
    yeah real nice, lynching unknown who could potentially just be a tunneling town is bad dude
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

There's no scum benefit to an "actress" accusing a player day 1 of being an actress lol.

If you played more then 3 FM games you would know this
    Can you not be rude lol, Frinckles is right that you make no sense.
    What were you trying to do with that post? This feels so disconnected with what you were saying to me
    .. And Blink is right when he says his play makes no sense as scum. He's asking people to vote him or Frinckles, which is already bad for him if he's scum. He's putting spotlight on himself intentionally, and not just a spotlight : a BAD spotlight. It's really making no sense as scum, so as much as his play is disturbing, I really don't think he's scum.

AND FRINCKLES ISN'T EITHER SO STOP WITH THE FALSE DICHOTOMY @blinkskater @Frinckles
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

yeah real nice, lynching unknown who could potentially just be a tunneling town is bad dude
    You do realize you put me at second on your list, right? Unless you don't realize how cvoting works, very inconsistent my friend.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

Time to see if this works

Distorted,Efekannn02,rumox,rumox,rumox,Marshmallow Marshall,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,rumoxMarshmallo wMarshall,blinkskater,Unknown1234,HueyTheLong,Stea lthbomber16,Rachyl,Frinckles,SkipDay,Hybrid,DS,Cla nk,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,Theodore Roosevelt
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    unk is not town here
    Get the tissues ready for EOG