4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

7. ISO #2807

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

SDLKJFSKL:FLDJFLKSDGJLKFG
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #2808

My apologies for being late again. I told you that I would be busier this week.

I saw Stealthbomber16 visit Huey the Long last night. Huey the Long is a dead cop. It's not a speculation anymore.

Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Magoroth, SkipDay,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Now, I bet you all jumped on me? I'm having several DIscord talks right now but I'll be on for hours today, don't you worry. Just let me finish my stuff, some is more or less emergency-ish, but yeah that vote remains.

Also Kenny is 2nd slot because it's unknown slot, I had a serious scum pairing between stealth and unk yesterday at some point.

About efe lynch well rip, it's really HIS god damn fault here though. Not ours. He didn't even try to help at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2809

I Feel Like Shit This Morning... Even Though Its This After Noon.. Now.. Got Tanked LN And Am Pretty Much Gonna Sheep My Vote To SB16 With MM Because Although My Thoughts Were Wrong.. Im Willing To Believe This Claim For Some Reason.. Maybe Im Just Hopeful That MM Is Being Truthful.. My Brain Hurts Way To Much To Think Right Now.. I Pressured U Pretty Hard Yesterday MM And You Came In Clutch For The Town.. If Your Being Honest Here.. So SB16 Is Now Public Enemy Number 1.. So Far As Im Concerned.. Thanks For Saving My Life Yesterday MM You Really Pulled Me Out Of The Trenches.. Even Though I Was On Your Ass Most Of The Day.. So.. Heres My New Vote..

Stealthbomber16,rumox,Frinckles,DS,Kenny,SkipDay,M arshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,

Its Almost Like Your King Arthur And Brought The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch..

10. ISO #2810

FWIW I think Kira is SK. I thought the team was sb/16/frinckes/huey but Huey was town so... idk I still think its frinckles

Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16
    I think it's, in that order, Stealth - Kenny - Frinckles.

Genuine question here : did Unknown (or Kenny) push at Frinckles seriously, or vice versa? I don't think they did, but I'm not sure.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

The translation of my sekret post reads "i have now added six pictures of kangaroos to my last will" anyway.
    It is not angleshooting because the death note with the code was left by the sk as his own decision. Angleshooting would be abusing something the host or setup or whatever players can't influence caused.

14. ISO #2814

compilation of relevant responses to my secret post:

lol what
    the shit is that even
    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    It's gotta be against the rules to post in code yeah?
    to be fair that code is probably easily solvable and Kenny is nearly 100% town.
    so in the end it doesn't make any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Translate for those of us who aren’t SK?
    I’m actually so glad it isn’t because I’ve done it in every game I have hosted for the last year
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Espect me To Understand A Language With That Im Unfamiliar With.. Its Like Looking At Hieroglyphics.. The Answer Is Star Squiggly Hashtag Shoe?
    Thank you for bathing in my wifoamm.

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My apologies for being late again. I told you that I would be busier this week.

I saw Stealthbomber16 visit Huey the Long last night. Huey the Long is a dead cop. It's not a speculation anymore.

Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Frinckles,DS,rumox,Magoroth, SkipDay,Light_Yagami,MarshmallowMarshall,

Now, I bet you all jumped on me? I'm having several DIscord talks right now but I'll be on for hours today, don't you worry. Just let me finish my stuff, some is more or less emergency-ish, but yeah that vote remains.

Also Kenny is 2nd slot because it's unknown slot, I had a serious scum pairing between stealth and unk yesterday at some point.

About efe lynch well rip, it's really HIS god damn fault here though. Not ours. He didn't even try to help at all.
    I Actually Wanna Hear What SB16 Has To Say About This..

17. ISO #2817

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I want no one talking to MM. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing MM.
    Once again, please no one address MM. No quotes, no nothing. He's only contributing to wifom. I'm hoping he gets bored.
    LOL
    LOLOLOLOLOL

DON'T ADDRESS THE TOWNIE, DON'T INTERACT WITH HIM, DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH

(that's a meme here btw, not serious)

Kenny is sooo scum lmao, defending his scummate all-in.

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

Fuck it

Light_Yagami,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,D S,Magoroth,Kenny,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

The translation of my sekret post reads "i have now added six pictures of kangaroos to my last will" anyway.
    It is not angleshooting because the death note with the code was left by the sk as his own decision. Angleshooting would be abusing something the host or setup or whatever players can't influence caused.
    Seems very useful. I didn't read that yet, but what in the world did you want to achieve??

25. ISO #2825

Fuck it

Light_Yagami,Frinckles,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,D S,Magoroth,Kenny,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,
    Oh Now That Im Voting You Based On MMs Lead You Feel The Need To Up The Anti On Me.. Go And Try That Scum Strategy On Someone Else Cuz That Shit Aint Gonna Work On Me.. You Gonna Have To Do Better.. I Also Dont Feel You Have Been Pushed Properly..

26. ISO #2826

Oh Now That Im Voting You Based On MMs Lead You Feel The Need To Up The Anti On Me.. Go And Try That Scum Strategy On Someone Else Cuz That Shit Aint Gonna Work On Me.. You Gonna Have To Do Better.. I Also Dont Feel You Have Been Pushed Properly..
    And Guess What Here I Am.. Ill Rock You Like A Hurricane..

27. ISO #2827

I know for 500% that MM is scum because I’m citizen

Might as well find another lead

28. ISO #2828

We need to lynch MM today. He is undeniably scum. Unknown and Magoroth confirm each other and MM is just a random guy who just happens to be there.

This man is confirmed scum from my point of view, btw. So this is extremely indicative of alignment here :P

29. ISO #2829

This man is confirmed scum from my point of view, btw. So this is extremely indicative of alignment here :P
    I can’t help myself

What about how Kenny confirms DS?

30. ISO #2830

I can’t help myself

What about how Kenny confirms DS?
    You're scum but I can't help myself from interacting with you either

Kenny confirms DS? Gotta see how that happened.

31. ISO #2831

And Guess What Here I Am.. Ill Rock You Like A Hurricane..
    Also, This Will Likely Be My Final Vote For The Day.. I May Alter It Slightly Later Based On What Happens The Rest Of The Day However Stealth Will Remain The Top Spot.... But Based On MM Who Claimed To Be RBd N1.. I Was RBd N2.. And 2 Kills LN. Means That If MM Was Role Blocked He Cant Be Mafia Also Means That I Was Role Blocked I Can Be Neither SK Or Mafia.. Now.. If We Have Mag As Doctor.. That Leaves SB16 As Mafia GF That Killed Huey.. With A Check From MM.. So From My Perspective And This New "Evidence" You Stealthbomber Are A Threat To This Towns Survival That Will Not Live To See The Light Of Another Day.. If I Have Anything To Say About It..

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

also yeah. MM should be the Lynch today.

most definitely yes
    and then Light
    and then... fuck knows lol
    @Magoroth what about no

Stealth is 100% the lynch today, he killed Huey.

34. ISO #2834

Before You All Go Gun Ho And Lynch My Ass... I Just Want To Let You Know That I Was RBd Last Night.. So I Cant Be Either Mafia Or SK.. Thank You Very Much..
    Why in the world would the Mafia roleblock you LOL

They actually think you're SK ahahahahaha

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

nah I was tots only gonna heal a tpr claim there.
    just that I misjudged. and I forgot Unk claimed I visited blinkskater.

just, its plain AS FUCK that the mafia nightkill last benefits MM, he would kill huey lol
    Okay... looks like convincing you I'm town won't be easy

If we end up actually lynching stealth today and you see his red flip, PLEASE be on me.

37. ISO #2837

That would prove Yagami as Rb’r... pretty sure Mm would never let him do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I wasn't RB'd, and there's no reason to not RB me or Huey... unless SK killed Huey, in which case Stealth would be SK. I really doubt he is SK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    SB, what world do you live in where a hooker didnt RB atleast one of three TPR claims with a blockable SK? Lol

Somebody had to have been roleblocked. It is likely Kenny, Huey or MM. Idk wtf lights doing
    I don't see a reason for Light to lie on that.

38. ISO #2838

If you believe that's true

It implies MM is SK who was blocked. But that doesnt work unless you didnt heal blink and you lied.
    Yeah no, I wouldn't have claimed roleblocked as SK with one kill only on N1 lol, that's a suicide... I really think you're SK at this point, honestly. And it doesn't defeat my point of the "TvT" argument between you and blink, because you actually believed he was scum, I think.

39. ISO #2839

@Magoroth Get your ass here, you're the only sane person here I'm convinced is town, and you happen to be the sane person I have to convince.

40. ISO #2840

Like this post. The logic here is horrible, we will all admit it : why in the world would we be specific scum roles, and WHY ARE TWO OF THE TPR CLAIMS EVIL? And why is Rumox scum, too..? All of that isn't explained.

But now think about it : we all saw that this was pretty much all he's able to do as town. As scum, he'll try to please people more and to push lynches. He will also have a minimum of thoughts consistence because of scum coaching, which he definetly does not here. Doing what he does as scum is an ethos suicide (even though he already doesn't have much lol), and is the best way to put spotlight on himself in a bad way. That's not scum Light.
    Light isn't scum either btw. And if you really think I'm scum, and you think he's my scummate, you're really weird because I'm NEVER defending him that hard. I'd even understand whiteknighting accusations because that's pretty much what I've been doing lol, but it's in a town intent. Scummate accusations? No.
    why dont you let light speak for himself. this comes off as if you know something we dont
    Scum detected, doesn't want me to explain his meta because he wants a free lynch
    Do Me A Huge Favor Please And Actually Read The Whole Of Day 2.. Its All Explained.. Just Not In One Uniformed Thought..
    not scum, again, his meta SCREAMS that he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I mean the bad TPR is Kenny. If we have a secret vig then its Kenny and You.

Whatever the case we need to be looking at lynching the citizens, as MM stated our numbers lay in favour of lynching in the citizens.

I think SB16 could be SK but i dont know if we could get him to the top like but ill place him as my second for now because i have this suspicious at the back of my head that says he is

Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,Efekannn02, Kenny,rumox,DS,Voss,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,S kipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Whoever said I was the one the Huey kill was beneficial to in a world in which I am scum, it's not even true lol.

41. ISO #2841

as much as I'd like to stick to my suggestion of lynching MM;

we do gain information from an efe lynch given how hard MM has tunneled him.
    SK grabbing his free lynch there, I guess (yes I know, I caused it lol)

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

All of Frinckles' posts lately make perfect sense when seeing him as SK. Frinckles, you might as well stop hiding and help us take Mafia down

44. ISO #2844

Yeah That Cant Be The Case Because MM Claimed RBd N1.. Mag Claimed Blink Was Hit 2x N1 So Your On Some Grade A Certified...

Yep, mag and I can't BOTH be liars it's mathematically impossible.

45. ISO #2845

"I will be a fair and balanced executioner" doesn't sound like something stealth would say.
    also, death notes are not allowed. naz messed up, so I assume she wouldn't allow another death note
    FRINCKLES WOULD SAY THAT. DEFINETLY.

I know I'm being strawman right now, but it's still TRUE.

46. ISO #2846

Yep, mag and I can't BOTH be liars it's mathematically impossible.
    U Know I Really Need To Start Paying More Attention At The Start Of These Games Sometimes.. Id Prob Have Better Reads If I Didnt Read So Damn Fast.. And Make Lightning Decisions On The Fly 90% Of The Time..

47. ISO #2847
    Ganelon

im not moving my vote sorry mm

48. ISO #2848
    Ganelon

I love the way you guys just confirmed sb16 as town lmao
    sorry for scumreading you the entire game sb16

49. ISO #2849
    Ganelon

MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,DS,Frinckles,Skip Day,rumox,Kenny,Magoroth,Stealthbomber16,

50. ISO #2850

This is where I’m going to start my case because this is where I really began baiting MM.

I’ll open with stating the purpose of what you’re about to see. I noticed MM was starting to get quite frustrated so I decided to push harder and see what would happen. When I am scum and I’m getting pushed and the people who are pushing me are inarticulate about why they are pushing me, I get extremely frustrated. So I wanted to see what would happen if I purposefully did not articulate why I was pushing MM. I felt safe in the fact I was bottom position on the bird list which is difficult to turbo on, and I was also happy to be directing votes away from blink v frinckles TvT, so it served multiple purposes.

This was when I got the idea. As you can see, he is clearly upset at being first lynch. Ignoring his TPR claim for a moment, we can take a few notes.
    1. He is frustrated at why is being pushed.
    2. He is very conscious of how he is playing.
    3. He was pro-blink by EoD day 1 too (but I won’t be touching on that right now)
    I haven’t played enough recently to give you a good meta reading on MM, but I do know that this would be exactly how I would be feeling as scum at this moment. As scum I’m hyper aware of how I’m playing and when I get pushed for things that are false that makes me genuinely upset.

Now that TPR hardclaim above is the direct result of this post

Where I quoted his post where he asked us to invite him and I essentially told him “no”.
    There were 3 minutes between this post and his TPR claim, and he did post this between them.

Which means he definitely saw what I posted.

And I called him out on it then.

I had much less time than I thought I had so I can’t do much other than this since day ends in like 30 minutes iirc but my point is
    MM is frustrated that he is being pushed for the “wrong reasons” and as such he is making mistakes. It’s a simple thing but very effective. I’ll be looking for this as I finish reading the new stuff
    Stealth making an empty case on me...
    Why can't you just leave the tpr hunt for tomorrow and at least once look at possible teammates that aren't efe or yagami
    Kenny telling his scummate to not push me today, that they can get Efe today and that I'll be next tomorrow
    And your point is...? Let's recapitulate.

No shit I'm getting frustrated. I'm town and I'm getting pushed because of CRAPPY reasons. Would I be frustrated as scum for being pushed for crappy reasons? Yes, definetly. But the same thing goes for being pushed for crappy reasons AS TOWN. Your point is null and void.

Once again, no shit I'm upset being the first lynch priority there. I'm town, I know I'm town, and I see that people are going to pull a mislynch FOR SURE. That's the basic selfpreservation principle, and it is NOT scummy. Wanting to survive is literally what everyone who's not a jester should be doing... so your point is once again null and void.

Point 1 : just addressed it
    Point 2 : After being attacked, yes, I developped a conscience of myself. And once again... that is not scummy.
    Point 3 : "Holy shit he defended a townie who flipped town and was nightkilled twice, that's scummy" UH NO XD

There was no "mistake" listed here, there was nothing scummy, just really bad points. So in the name of my town player authority (did I say? I'm town.), I declare this case null and void. It's not scummy by itself because it's just EMPTY lol, so literally, null and void.
    Me pointing out that his whole case is null and void

~~

And then Stealth not replying to either my post or Kenny's. TELL ME THAT ISN'T SCUMMY.