S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3753
  1. #1021

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I miss Scvmurderer

    I used to get soooooo many guns when I was playing Rigger
    I Remember That Game Found You Out Day 1..lol Was A Pretty Epic Game If I Remember Correctly And It Was My First Game.. But Town Didnt Listen & U Killed 2 Townies In The Process.. And Eventually Killed Me.. Because I Was The Armour Smith That Game..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  2. #1022

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Remember That Game Found You Out Day 1..lol Was A Pretty Epic Game If I Remember Correctly And It Was My First Game.. But Town Didnt Listen & U Killed 2 Townies In The Process.. And Eventually Killed Me.. Because I Was The Armour Smith That Game..
    I Almost Won That Game Though Even If Scum Died Early :/
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  3. #1023

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Because I love chaos and keeping assholes alive causes more of it


    tbh I would have gone lynching MM if Rumox didnt exist right now
    I HATE RUMOX'S PROFILE PICTURE AND HIS TONE!
    Do you think blink could be scum with MM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  4. #1024

  5. #1025

  6. #1026

  7. #1027

  8. #1028

  9. #1029

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If you think that was the intention then you are really grasping at straws to try to make me look bad. I admit that I never made that post (which for some reason I thought I had) but that was my thoughts as of why I mentioned you commenting on my vote afterwards. The vote was meant to progress discussion away from meta/soft claiming, which ended up creating discussion regardless.

    Once again, you choose to justify your read on blinkskater using Meta. Nobody in this game has said that blinkskaters actions are pro-town, just that "This is something blinkskater would do as town".

    In my last game playing on this site (and blinkskater was town) he had focused more on tunnel pushing people than he had on his town core. He did have a town-core, but it wasn't through the same ways that he has this game including buddying people extensively without reason to do so. So if that's how you think blinkskaters meta is, I'm going to disagree with you there.
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :



    As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.


    Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  10. #1030

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    the can

    but idc
    Why don't you care about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  11. #1031

  12. #1032

  13. #1033

  14. #1034

  15. #1035

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Because Rumox Is As Annoying As Distorted Right Now
    Actually I Lied


    I Actually Dont Care About The Scums Right Now

    I Just Want The Idiots Gone First And Its Bonus Points If They Are Scum



    The Real Scums Themselves Wont Hit Me Because They Cant Risk Wasting A Potential Potential
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  16. #1036

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm hesitant to believe that Blink is not town simply because hard defending me makes very little sense from a scum perspective on day 1.

    If I am mafia with him, he is effectively dooming mafia. I have been lynch priority or close to for the entire game after the first 5 pages. Why even bother? If my scum mate was that far gone day 1 I would bus the fuck out of him.
    If I am town and he is mafia, why attach himself to a situation that without his input would probably result in a free miss lynch. So he can say "i told you so"?. That doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble.

    I said it before Blink digs his feet into the ground when he town reads someone. I'm not hard town leaning on him because of this, he can easily do that as scum. But the circumstances surrounding his stance on me just doesn't make me come to the conclusion that he is scum. Unless he is playing a wild SK, no point entertaining that idea just right now tho.


    I still think MM is the best lynch today. I can't get over his massive flip flop of having me as lynch priority, then moving me to his HIGHEST town read because he wanted to sheep Blink. No one seems to care about it, only Blink and Magoroth have given notice to it.




    Can anyone honestly say this is a town mindset when considering the alignment of someone, let alone such a drastic change of opinion? I would never have my opinion changed on someone I have as #1 scum read simply by hearing someone go "your #1 scum read scum read someone blatantly being scummy".
    I trust Blink, and I trust his reads when he puts that kind of read on someone when I think he's town. And I trust you invidually for your reaction to my flipflop on you, now.

    Also, I'm known for being flip-floppy. Not to Mag's level ;) but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  17. #1037

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I trust Blink, and I trust his reads when he puts that kind of read on someone when I think he's town. And I trust you invidually for your reaction to my flipflop on you, now.

    Also, I'm known for being flip-floppy. Not to Mag's level ;) but still.
    ill throw a distorted and actually trust you........ I will keel you post game if you're scum

    but why unknown specifically
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  18. #1038

  19. #1039

  20. #1040

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •