S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 39
Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 188 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 3753
  1. #761

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Blink is 100% an interesting slot for lynch day 1, but there are other connections to look at.

    Mesk basically sold on the fact he is town, pushes on you because you are pushing on blink. MM sheeping Blink so hard he changes his lynch priority to his top town read. At face value I can see a scum duo of MM/Mesk wrapping their hands around town Blink.

    Much to think about. I'm back reading starting in 10 minutes after I have a darb

  2. #762

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Blink is 100% an interesting slot for lynch day 1, but there are other connections to look at.

    Mesk basically sold on the fact he is town, pushes on you because you are pushing on blink. MM sheeping Blink so hard he changes his lynch priority to his top town read. At face value I can see a scum duo of MM/Mesk wrapping their hands around town Blink.

    Much to think about. I'm back reading starting in 10 minutes after I have a darb
    Np. I was going to say, I'd look at the connections branching outwards from you. Considering how long it's been and how much of a big deal was made out of one post.

  3. #763

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    p sure I lynched you as scum in season 4.
    ive only been scum on mu, so probably. i also basically afk'd
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  4. #764

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Your tone shifted in a matter of 3 posts. Look Blink, you say I'm discrediting you 1,000,000 times and you'd be right. I am. Your rhetoric and reasoning is weak and non-genuine. You're strong-arming your way towards a scum victory and it's clear. You claimed arrogance at the beginning of the game, that your meta reads are infallible and then you slowly push players like Unknown and Stealthbomber up your list over the course of 24 hours. Players who you at one point had a strong town read on, though suddenly you misjudged? Players who you use words like 'pure' on just to appeal to them until they call out your bullshit and now they're scum. When they slowly begin flipping green, you'll go to the middling pack, players like Huey, Mesk, DS, Light etc.

    Why?

    You've buddied at least four people this game based off of meta and had zero interaction with them after the fact. I'll assume some of them simply don't want anything to do with you until D2, that's fine. If they don't want to ask the important questions, I will.

    Why would you try instating your own voting policy, then basically continue to do it afterwards?

    A plan failed; One we both know wasn't feasible to begin with. Will you call this game non-Mafia when you lose because of the voting system?

    So you recoil, stop the debate. Let the shitposting begin, it's easier to buddy that way afterall.

    Suddenly you drop this gambit of a post, inviting death to one of us.

    Start reciting that your intentions are pure, another emotion heart-tug. Okay.

    But see, here's the kicker -- and we can ignore that I'm Frinckles for a moment.

    You talked the entire time about your meta reads, strong-arming everyone and responding with defensive nonsensical words like discrediting' 'painting' etc,. whenever push comes to shove.

    And now suddenly, you say the magic word. Actress!
    Oh my word, an Actress? God forbid.

    Who the fuck said there was an Actress? Look, yes you're confirmed scum in my eyes.. ..But in what world was that not the most colossal slip I've ever heard.

    We don't even know how many of each TPR we have, but suddenly -- you've narrowed down this hypothesis that there is in fact an Actress in this save and that I am that Actress.



    Really? Serious problems? Like what? ...Confrontation? Debate? Skepticism? Rationality?

    Tell you what, I'll move Mesk514 down a notch for you; I mostly wanted her attention and she's playing now -- but lemme finish.

    So, Actress is suddenly apart of the picture and then we get this:



    This -- by the way, is not how Actress works at all.

    Actress does not take a role from a Graveyard. They appear as one when they die. You ACTUALLY decided to switch your rhetoric over to mechanics and you didn't even read the roles list. A sloppy slip.

    No no no no ! You aren't getting off the hook that easily either.



    ..Why? What kind of role or even player would advocate for their own death so aggressively? This is the most classic example of emotional appeal. What else do any of us have to give other than death?



    So, you don't kill him cause that's gamethrowing and he isn't even close to being lynched!.. So logically: You kill me, the Actress right? And when I flip town and it's a mechanical fact that I'm town, Blink gets lynched next ..right? After being able to spend your night action to appear town, right. Fun fact, an actress taking a gambit on her own death wouldn't be a gamethrow: It's literally the most important part of the role.

    So Blink, you've convinced me to bring you up to #1 in my book. Grats. There was a slight notion that you may have been town when we first started talking about your unique ThunderNote voting system. And yeah -- I really did find MM scummier than you but if you're going to slip that badly, I think bringing the rope around your neck earlier is justified (especially given this context.)

    Just to put it perspective one last time..



    So not only have are you suggesting I'm Mafia, but you're also pin-pointing me as 1 of 5 possible roles out of nowhere.

    Blink where did you get the knowledge that there was:

    -An Actress
    (And to have that knowledge)
    -Some sort of pre-game/night 0 chat for Mafia.

    ?

    ..............

    If any of that information was given somewhere in this thread by Naz, please cite it and I'll retract the latter statements.

    I cannot wait for your response and others are free to chime in.
    holy shit bruh the actress shit is in the fucking op even i know that

  5. #765

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Isn't it a Actress OR a Framer, they aren't the same role..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  6. #766

  7. #767

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Is there anything actually prompting us to include everyone in our cvote? Because right now I feel like it could just ultimately turn into people having one person in their vote, or a small amount at most, since keeping your town reads in only gives them a small increase to their vote count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  8. #768

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Is there anything actually prompting us to include everyone in our cvote? Because right now I feel like it could just ultimately turn into people having one person in their vote, or a small amount at most, since keeping your town reads in only gives them a small increase to their vote count
    @Voss would be happy to answer this I'm sure.

    If I had to guess, it's ranking the string from first to last. Anything not inputted is replaced with nothing and you are inputted with nothing.

  9. #769

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,magoroth,rumox


    Going to be around for a while and be catching up/responding to stuff over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  10. #770

  11. #771

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Voss how does the vote tally change when someone isn't voted?

    Unless there's something I'm really not understanding it seems like not voting someone has a negative impact on them. Or people are voting without posting it, which I don't understand either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

  12. #772

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Whats the best way to iso on this site?
    on the first post i have a link under all the players that says "post count"
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  13. #773

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : Frinckles' huge post on Blink :
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Your tone shifted in a matter of 3 posts. Look Blink, you say I'm discrediting you 1,000,000 times and you'd be right. I am. Your rhetoric and reasoning is weak and non-genuine. You're strong-arming your way towards a scum victory and it's clear. You claimed arrogance at the beginning of the game, that your meta reads are infallible and then you slowly push players like Unknown and Stealthbomber up your list over the course of 24 hours. Players who you at one point had a strong town read on, though suddenly you misjudged? Players who you use words like 'pure' on just to appeal to them until they call out your bullshit and now they're scum. When they slowly begin flipping green, you'll go to the middling pack, players like Huey, Mesk, DS, Light etc.

    Why?

    You've buddied at least four people this game based off of meta and had zero interaction with them after the fact. I'll assume some of them simply don't want anything to do with you until D2, that's fine. If they don't want to ask the important questions, I will.

    Why would you try instating your own voting policy, then basically continue to do it afterwards?

    A plan failed; One we both know wasn't feasible to begin with. Will you call this game non-Mafia when you lose because of the voting system?

    So you recoil, stop the debate. Let the shitposting begin, it's easier to buddy that way afterall.

    Suddenly you drop this gambit of a post, inviting death to one of us.

    Start reciting that your intentions are pure, another emotion heart-tug. Okay.

    But see, here's the kicker -- and we can ignore that I'm Frinckles for a moment.

    You talked the entire time about your meta reads, strong-arming everyone and responding with defensive nonsensical words like discrediting' 'painting' etc,. whenever push comes to shove.

    And now suddenly, you say the magic word. Actress!
    Oh my word, an Actress? God forbid.

    Who the fuck said there was an Actress? Look, yes you're confirmed scum in my eyes.. ..But in what world was that not the most colossal slip I've ever heard.

    We don't even know how many of each TPR we have, but suddenly -- you've narrowed down this hypothesis that there is in fact an Actress in this save and that I am that Actress.



    Really? Serious problems? Like what? ...Confrontation? Debate? Skepticism? Rationality?

    Tell you what, I'll move Mesk514 down a notch for you; I mostly wanted her attention and she's playing now -- but lemme finish.

    So, Actress is suddenly apart of the picture and then we get this:



    This -- by the way, is not how Actress works at all.

    Actress does not take a role from a Graveyard. They appear as one when they die. You ACTUALLY decided to switch your rhetoric over to mechanics and you didn't even read the roles list. A sloppy slip.

    No no no no ! You aren't getting off the hook that easily either.



    ..Why? What kind of role or even player would advocate for their own death so aggressively? This is the most classic example of emotional appeal. What else do any of us have to give other than death?



    So, you don't kill him cause that's gamethrowing and he isn't even close to being lynched!.. So logically: You kill me, the Actress right? And when I flip town and it's a mechanical fact that I'm town, Blink gets lynched next ..right? After being able to spend your night action to appear town, right. Fun fact, an actress taking a gambit on her own death wouldn't be a gamethrow: It's literally the most important part of the role.

    So Blink, you've convinced me to bring you up to #1 in my book. Grats. There was a slight notion that you may have been town when we first started talking about your unique ThunderNote voting system. And yeah -- I really did find MM scummier than you but if you're going to slip that badly, I think bringing the rope around your neck earlier is justified (especially given this context.)

    Just to put it perspective one last time..



    So not only have are you suggesting I'm Mafia, but you're also pin-pointing me as 1 of 5 possible roles out of nowhere.

    Blink where did you get the knowledge that there was:

    -An Actress
    (And to have that knowledge)
    -Some sort of pre-game/night 0 chat for Mafia.

    ?

    ..............

    If any of that information was given somewhere in this thread by Naz, please cite it and I'll retract the latter statements.

    I cannot wait for your response and others are free to chime in.


    Yay, I was mislynched in the other game I was in, so I have time to play here more...! (not a serious yay lol)

    Now to address this. @blinkskater Why in the world would Frinckles be Actress over any other scum role, really? That's REAAAALLLLYYYY weird.
    And as the maker of the setup, I can tell you that there is no reason for scum to have a night 0 chat. There was no night 0, already, it was a start-of-game timer (if the setup is what I think it is, don't go and say I'm TMI-ing here).

    And if you don't believe me... @naz Was there a night 0?

    Now, the most of the rest of the spoilered post also makes absolute sense. The thing I hate there is that blink's town game is not logical. His scum game is. As town, he just doesn't care about his image much (if at all), and he relies on meta and gut reads a lot.

    One thing with the post that makes little sense, though, even disgarding blink's meta. How does lying on the Actress' actual abilities benefit to scum!blink in any way? Plus, he knows I know how it works, I'm literally the setup maker. Anyone else could ask the Host about it, and it'd just suck for him because it'd be an unwanted kind of spotlight on him.


    Now, I can't really call Frinckles' post scumpainty, nor can I call it logically wrong, disregarding blink's meta. But I can call it incomplete. What's missing there is the intent. The scum intent. Such a pile of accusations that make sense, when applied on a scum, fit with a set of scum intents. There's nothing around there looking like a scum intent, it just looks like Blink's crazy style lol.

    I can't say you're scum for this case, either; I actually believe it's towny and pro-town, even though I tend to fall for long and coherent cases... You also don't fit with the scum meta of that Saloon hidden game, in which we were scummates. Still keeping a little eye on you, but this gives you townpoints, even though I don't agree with its conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  14. #774

  15. #775

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Have yet to be able to backread. I like Blink's tone. I would put that town, thats my only real read. There was one other that off tone I liked, I havent been able to seperate anyones posts really mentally as Im still trying to figure out who is who
    Alright. I can understand being lost if you played with more or less noone here before lol, but what do you think about Frinckles and Rumox? Are you for or against policy lynches in general, and are you for or against policy lynching Efekannn02 in this specific game? @DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  16. #776

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I hope people yelled at Mesk for claiming VT day one.. Its a bit sus at the least
    Mesk514, yelling she's always town and always citizen at start of games since 2016, I believe. That's her super long standing meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  17. #777

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Unknown1234,DS,HueyTheLong,Clank,Stealt hbomber16,Magoroth,blinkskater,Frinckles,Mesk514,r umox,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  18. #778

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Guys there is a potential scum actress in this game who can take the role of ANY town member in this game from the graveyard this happens during night one.

    there are SERIOUS problems with the way frinckles interacts with me in the thread, then scumreads 2 other people above me. I'm banking on my greenflip to secure the future of the town here.

    Frinckles would know this being scum and would want to try and discredit me as much as possible without actually making me the lynch.

    SO listen up, I'm advocating for my own lynch right now to show you guys that my intentions are pure and just once i FLIP.

    If you think I do this as scum then you're wrong because that would be game throwing. I'm in no danger of being lynched ATM but I want that to change.
    What the fuck is this shit why do you give me both town and scum vibes at the exact same time what the hell

    Are you neutral killing
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  19. #779

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Season 1, yes. They banned me from season 2
    I may remember you. I played like one game with them and I carried mafia after blink or naz were lynched d1.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  20. #780

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Efekannn02,Unknown1234,DS,HueyTheLong,Clank,Stealt hbomber16,Magoroth,blinkskater,Frinckles,Mesk514,r umox,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Have you even explained your read on me or DS in this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •