Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

what the actual fuck I was gonna say that

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    its possible someone trolled and copy-pasted symbols from the zodiac killer
    didn't the zodiac killer do that as well
    Yeah If I Remember Correctly.. He Used An Old Code Like Efe Had Stated Morse Code Earlier Day One.. Would Take Me A Hot Second To Find That Post...

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The person I decided to check was Magoroth. I had already expected him to be serial killer based on the way he was avoiding pushing new people, and the way he flipped onto me after MM starting pushing me made me convinced he was the best choice for day 1.

That being said, Upon looking at the death note and reading what one specific person had said, I am 90% convinced that they also could have killed blinkskater. Reasons for that:

I was reading the setup towards the end of day 1 when I thought the possibility of me being lynched was going to happen. I didn't remember it immediately , but I went back to read the thread and realized I had been right. The setup doesn't allow for death notes, which means A.) the host made an error when allowing death notes to be taken into account, and B.) Whoever wrote the death note had no idea that they weren't allowed to be used. This wouldn't have been much to take into considering until DS said this right after:

Both of these in itself are not enough to be 100% sure DS wrote the death note. Maybe it was Magoroth, but for some reason to me it made no sense for Magoroth to have wanted to kill blinkskater. This leads me to point #3.

The RNG list specifically had a . in the name for DS. I asked the host why in chat and realized that he actually has a period in his name. That being said it isn't a lot to take into consideration, except for the fact that when voting the . doesn't show up. So it would have had to have been someone who paid attention when making the death note.
    Reading this again and you are stretching this shit tbh. Couldn't the person who had made the death note just copied the player list? Cmon son

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611
    Ganelon

nope.but I was told I successfully healed blinkskater, and he died. that can only mean one thing, since I wasn't role blocked.

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614
    Ganelon

it's a mafia roleblocker

15. ISO #1615

Alright so lets do some graphing.

We have 4 possible TPRs. 3 of which are claimed. Our players tonight are
    Huey The Long as Sgt. Hing
    Unknown1234 as Detective Rob Debree
    Magoroth as Dr. Cantway
    Marshmallow Marshall as somebody i dunno

and blinkskater is our Matthew Shepard

so lets look through this

If we start at Huey being town and move forward, here are the conclusions we come to.
    1. Unknown is possibly mafia.
    2. There is a possible framer.
    Seems simple enough, right?
    If unknown is mafia, that means his claim about Magoroth is bullshit, and he just baited a tpr claim out of the blue. I feel that may be unlikely, but you never know, lets run all the scenarios.
    1. Magoroth is confirmed by unknown. This forms a core where both players are the same alignment. They don't necessarily have to be town, but they can't be a town+scum pairing.
    2. Unknown, fueled by the reaffirming he had in scum chat over the night where they likely discussed this, baited out a likely TPR in order to confirm himself.
    3. Magoroth bullshitted a claim after unknown called him out because the framer play backfired since unknown is a tpr.*
    *Which brings us to 3A and 3B
    3A. Magoroth is lone SK and got caught in an unlikely series of events. This happens in the mod all the time but I don't know how likely it would be here? This enables blink to still be an actress.
    3B. Magoroth is mafia and his flip would confirm a framer.
    And of course, Marshall is left as an unclaimed TPR, likely a doctor or a vig.

If we start at the fact that unknown is town and move forward, here are our new conclusions.
    1. Huey is either sheriff or mafia. Consider the likelyhood that huey would open the day with a false TPR claim. This is a meta discussion and I have not enough meta info to make this call.
    2. Mag either healed or killed blink last night.
    3A. Marshall counterclaiming doctor would almost certainly reveal magoroth as a scum.
    3B. Marshall counterclaims the last tpr slot as a vig, making it a 50/50. In this scenario, we should lynch a 3rd party and allow marshall to attempt to confirm himself by shooting magoroth.
    However I don't see a world where mafia leaves that death note. I think that would be the NK. If naz comes back and says that is the mafia death note, then IMO magoroth is 100% mafia confirmed.

If we start at the fact that magoroth is town and move forward, here are our new conclusions.
    1. Unknown is 100% town because he confirmed magoroth visited blink.
    2. Both SK and Mafia attacked blink. Depending on naz's question we can also deduce what faction submitted that death note (if that matters at all)
    3. Either huey or MM are lying.*
    *Which brings us to either
    3A. Huey is a ballsy ass scum who thinks he can mislynch someone and get away with it claiming "Framer framer framer"**
    3B. MM is scum. This is more likely IMO.
    **Which brings us to either
    3AA. Blink is actress and huey attempted to falsely confirm him as a real citizen. This results in an undocumented NK, meaning either MM is doctor or mafia hit the SK.
    3AB. Blink is a random innocent citizen who got attacked twice.

If we start at the fact that MM is town and move forward, there are two scenarios IMO.
    1. MM is doc
    2. MM is vig
    and the unlikely 3. MM is an investigative. This can be lumped into one category.
    I don't think we'd have duplicate TPRs because 3 investigatives would be wack.
    1 and 2 are simple- Huey and Unknown are functionally confirmed, blink is confirmed citizen, we have a confirmed framer, and the lynch comes between MM and magoroth. Starting here- this implicates magoroth as the confirmed panicky scum who hardclaimed a role to finish a story. If MM claims vig, we let him shoot magoroth to confirm himself.
    3 is where things get fucked because here are the conclusions we come to
    1. Huey or Unknown are scum- depending on which TPR MM claims.
    2. Magoroth is confirmed town and blink was killed twice. We can deduce what faction submitted that death note from this scenario.
    3. We are getting nothing done today

I think this just about covers every possible thing. I wrote everything out as I went and only edited things as other info came up.
    In my mind, I think the scenario where MM is doc is most likely, and I'd like to wait for his claim to make a bird vote. After typing this out, magoroth is probably scum.

Essentially, we are waiting for
    1. MM to claim a role
    2. naz to respond to my death note question (it's actually quite important here as it will help us determine which scum we know killed blinkskater.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Alright so lets do some graphing.

Spoiler : scenario running quote :
    We have 4 possible TPRs. 3 of which are claimed. Our players tonight are
    Huey The Long as Sgt. Hing
    Unknown1234 as Detective Rob Debree
    Magoroth as Dr. Cantway
    Marshmallow Marshall as somebody i dunno

and blinkskater is our Matthew Shepard

so lets look through this

If we start at Huey being town and move forward, here are the conclusions we come to.
    1. Unknown is possibly mafia.
    2. There is a possible framer.
    Seems simple enough, right?
    If unknown is mafia, that means his claim about Magoroth is bullshit, and he just baited a tpr claim out of the blue. I feel that may be unlikely, but you never know, lets run all the scenarios.
    1. Magoroth is confirmed by unknown. This forms a core where both players are the same alignment. They don't necessarily have to be town, but they can't be a town+scum pairing.
    2. Unknown, fueled by the reaffirming he had in scum chat over the night where they likely discussed this, baited out a likely TPR in order to confirm himself.
    3. Magoroth bullshitted a claim after unknown called him out because the framer play backfired since unknown is a tpr.*
    *Which brings us to 3A and 3B
    3A. Magoroth is lone SK and got caught in an unlikely series of events. This happens in the mod all the time but I don't know how likely it would be here? This enables blink to still be an actress.
    3B. Magoroth is mafia and his flip would confirm a framer.
    And of course, Marshall is left as an unclaimed TPR, likely a doctor or a vig.

If we start at the fact that unknown is town and move forward, here are our new conclusions.
    1. Huey is either sheriff or mafia. Consider the likelyhood that huey would open the day with a false TPR claim. This is a meta discussion and I have not enough meta info to make this call.
    2. Mag either healed or killed blink last night.
    3A. Marshall counterclaiming doctor would almost certainly reveal magoroth as a scum.
    3B. Marshall counterclaims the last tpr slot as a vig, making it a 50/50. In this scenario, we should lynch a 3rd party and allow marshall to attempt to confirm himself by shooting magoroth.
    However I don't see a world where mafia leaves that death note. I think that would be the NK. If naz comes back and says that is the mafia death note, then IMO magoroth is 100% mafia confirmed.

If we start at the fact that magoroth is town and move forward, here are our new conclusions.
    1. Unknown is 100% town because he confirmed magoroth visited blink.
    2. Both SK and Mafia attacked blink. Depending on naz's question we can also deduce what faction submitted that death note (if that matters at all)
    3. Either huey or MM are lying.*
    *Which brings us to either
    3A. Huey is a ballsy ass scum who thinks he can mislynch someone and get away with it claiming "Framer framer framer"**
    3B. MM is scum. This is more likely IMO.
    **Which brings us to either
    3AA. Blink is actress and huey attempted to falsely confirm him as a real citizen. This results in an undocumented NK, meaning either MM is doctor or mafia hit the SK.
    3AB. Blink is a random innocent citizen who got attacked twice.

If we start at the fact that MM is town and move forward, there are two scenarios IMO.
    1. MM is doc
    2. MM is vig
    and the unlikely 3. MM is an investigative. This can be lumped into one category.
    I don't think we'd have duplicate TPRs because 3 investigatives would be wack.
    1 and 2 are simple- Huey and Unknown are functionally confirmed, blink is confirmed citizen, we have a confirmed framer, and the lynch comes between MM and magoroth. Starting here- this implicates magoroth as the confirmed panicky scum who hardclaimed a role to finish a story. If MM claims vig, we let him shoot magoroth to confirm himself.
    3 is where things get fucked because here are the conclusions we come to
    1. Huey or Unknown are scum- depending on which TPR MM claims.
    2. Magoroth is confirmed town and blink was killed twice. We can deduce what faction submitted that death note from this scenario.
    3. We are getting nothing done today

I think this just about covers every possible thing. I wrote everything out as I went and only edited things as other info came up.
    In my mind, I think the scenario where MM is doc is most likely, and I'd like to wait for his claim to make a bird vote. After typing this out, magoroth is probably scum.

Essentially, we are waiting for
    1. MM to claim a role
    2. naz to respond to my death note question (it's actually quite important here as it will help us determine which scum we know killed blinkskater.
    TL;DR IMO most likely case is magoroth is scum- but i am waiting for host and for our missing variable before i act on it
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Reading this again and you are stretching this shit tbh. Couldn't the person who had made the death note just copied the player list? Cmon son
    TBH though in all seriousness you are the only person I don't know and most of the people in the game would never have come up with something like this. That being said, I'm not using this fact against you because there's nothing saying someone else couldn't do it.

I just don't know why Magoroth would kill blinkskater. Maybe to force a lynch onto Frinckles or someone else? Not really sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #1620

So if Huey is true then framer is confirmed because unknown has a confirmed track on Mags and Mags is either scum or doc with MM then being scum or Pr Depending in that flip

If MM counters cop, then Huey is scum because Unk has a confirmed track on Mags.
    If MM counters tracker then Unk could be true or not but so far has a confirmed track on Mags. Mags flipping doc would prove Unk true and MM false while Mag flipping scum would mean that Unk also is scum and MM is confirmed town tracker
    If MM claims vig then idk because three kills going one spot doesn't vibe with the doc saying we had two kills on blink
    If MM counter doc then I think you lynch Mag because he was seen at the dead persons house last night

21. ISO #1621

TBH though in all seriousness you are the only person I don't know and most of the people in the game would never have come up with something like this. That being said, I'm not using this fact against you because there's nothing saying someone else couldn't do it.

I just don't know why Magoroth would kill blinkskater. Maybe to force a lynch onto Frinckles or someone else? Not really sure
    I Would never spend the time to do this, and if you want to get angleshooty the day says that it was randed on the 19th and I'm in California so I would've had to come up with that entire thing before Naz posted the thread around 1pmish my time today

22. ISO #1622

So if Huey is true then framer is confirmed because unknown has a confirmed track on Mags and Mags is either scum or doc with MM then being scum or Pr Depending in that flip

If MM counters cop, then Huey is scum because Unk has a confirmed track on Mags.
    If MM counters tracker then Unk could be true or not but so far has a confirmed track on Mags. Mags flipping doc would prove Unk true and MM false while Mag flipping scum would mean that Unk also is scum and MM is confirmed town tracker
    If MM claims vig then idk because three kills going one spot doesn't vibe with the doc saying we had two kills on blink
    If MM counter doc then I think you lynch Mag because he was seen at the dead persons house last night
    The only problem with this is if MM is scum you just told him exactly what to claim to avoid being lynched. I think it's going to come down to 100% reactions on the situation, when MM shows up.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

23. ISO #1623
    Ganelon

actually if Im town its physically impossible for blink to NOT have been attacked twice

24. ISO #1624
    Ganelon

just that it's technically possible he attacked himself.
    now, I don't know how likely that is.

25. ISO #1625

Vigi Has To Wait Till Night 2 Last I Knew.. If There Even Is One.. At This Point I Highly Doubt It..

26. ISO #1626

Aren't Godfathers and Serial Killers immune in this setup? If anything that would cause more confusion because we wouldnt know if the shot actually went off or if they did hit an immune role.

27. ISO #1627
    Ganelon

not really game-related but do you would've come up with it? just curious what you think

28. ISO #1628
    Ganelon

Aren't Godfathers and Serial Killers immune in this setup? If anything that would cause more confusion because we wouldnt know if the shot actually went off or if they did hit an immune role.
    they are IIRC
    so if I'm scum, its possible my team (that could mean me if I'm SK) hit the immune. or the other team hit the immune - which would mean the SK/GF possibly know each other's identity.

that's not the case, however. blinkskater really did get attacked twice

29. ISO #1629
    Ganelon

not really game-related but do you would've come up with it? just curious what you think
    do you think I would've*

30. ISO #1630

If you're asking me if I would have done it, I think I'd consider it with some form of trolling but I don't think I would have thought of doing it to begin with.

31. ISO #1631
    Ganelon

nah I was asking you bout me but I can't type bc it's 6am and I should be sleeping

32. ISO #1632

do you think I would've*
    No, but at the same time I can't think of anyone who would. Death notes aren't terribly common on this site.

33. ISO #1633
    Ganelon

that's fair.
    I actually don't know either.

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

tell me why i just got back from the laundromat and the background wallpaper on my computer is different.... i left my computer on and open, could my cat have done this by jumping on the keyboard or do i have a ghost or something
    Has it ever swapped without you doing it before? lol that's weird.

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

It would be nice if i someone could go through all the roles and how they run on this site for me
    Roles tend to vary on ability based on the host/setup. The main mechanics remain consistent but there are slight changes depending on what the host thinks is balanced for the setup.

40. ISO #1640

never and ive never seen this pic before lmao
    What'd you do to piss the ghost off then?

41. ISO #1641
    Ganelon

lmao

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

Hard to believe that only 4 people have voted so far..

44. ISO #1644
    Ganelon

yeah pretty much

45. ISO #1645

I would actually find it completely ridiculous if all 3 TPRs targeted one another n1. (somehow).
    I suppose I targeted blink, Unk saw me visit him, which pretty much confirms him to me, and Huey targeted unk and now hes claiming unk is suspicious.
    This shouldnt be a "pretty much" from your pov Unknown is confirmed. Huey could also be telling the truth here since theres a framer.

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648
    Ganelon

sorry, I sometimes say "pretty much" when I mean "almost certainly".
    yes, he either got extremely lucky or hes town.

49. ISO #1649

Assuming 3/4 of us are town and there aren't any afk TPR claims waiting to be spoken, that leaves us with 3 evils and 4 citizens inside of:

DS.
    Frinckles
    Clank
    Efekannn02
    Light_Yagami
    rumox
    Stealthbomber16

50. ISO #1650

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok so ive made a EoD Cvote list:

Spoiler : Huey :
    blinkskater,Frinckles,Clank,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,U nknown1234,Magoroth,DS,rumox,Efekannn02,Marshmallo wMarshall,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,HueyTheLong,

Spoiler : SB16 :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,Light_Yagami,Efekannn0 2,rumox,Magoroth,blinkskater,Clank,HueyTheLong,DS, Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

Spoiler : Mag :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Frinckles,Light_Yagami ,blinkskater,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong,DS,Clank,Marsh mallowMarshall,SkipDay,Mesk514,rumox,Magoroth

Spoiler : Rumox - Note this was cancelled :
    blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Mesk514,HueyTheLon g,Clank,Efekannn02,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,DS,Frinck les,Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,rumox,SkipDay,

Spoiler : Light - Note this was cancelled :
    blinkskater,Mesk514,rumox,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Cla nk,Frinckles,MarshmallowMarshall,Unknown1234,Steal thbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,

Spoiler : MM :
    Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Efekannn02,HueyTheLong ,Clank,Mesk514,DS,rumox,Frinckles,SkipDay,Magoroth ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall

Spoiler : Efe :
    Frinckles,Efekannn02,rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Unk nown1234,HueyTheLong,Stealthbomber16,SkipDay,DS,Cl ank,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,Mesk514,blinkskater,

Spoiler : Blink :
    blinkskater,Frinckles,Unknown1234,Clank,Stealthbom ber16,HueyTheLong,DS,Light_Yagami,Magoroth,Efekann n02,rumox,Mesk514,MarshmallowMarshall,SkipDay,

Spoiler : DS :
    Mesk514,rumox,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,Clank,Unkno wn1234,Efekannn02,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbombe r16,Frinckles,Magoroth,blinkskater,SkipDay,DS,

On Blink being town or whatever, if we do have a framer then i have grossly made a mistake in doing such an early claim and in reality i should of maybe waited like a day in when we have discussed the Actress vs Framer dichtomy and then maybe claimed, that said this is my first time playing Cop in a FM setting so ya know, also to Unknown, i dont know what you was saying earlier about reading day 2, unless you was soft claiming or whatever.

Blink was asking to be lynched at the games end however looking at the EoD vote list but we had
    Mesk higher then Blink in: Sb16, MM, and DS, Efe (but only by one)
    Mesk Higher then frinck in: Sb16, Rumox, Light, MM, DS

Frink Higher then Blink in: Mag, MM, Efe, DS
    Frink Higher then Mesk in: Huey, Mag, Blink

Blink Higher then Mesk in: Huey, Mag, Rumox, Light, Blink
    Blink Higher then Frink in: Huey, Rumox, Light, Blink, SB16, MM

So i think that is all correct, i think we can discern something from that, good to mention that Mesk didnt do a C vote but did normal vote Frinckles and that Clank didnt vote. Also unknown i cant find ya vote help.
    quoting this so I don't need to flip back and forth.