S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 188 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 3753
  1. #421

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    hey, he wanted a reaction. he got one.



    ThunderNote
    I don't see a reason to scum read him then for posting something to fish out a reaction during day 1. He was open that he wasn't vigi shortly after.

    NoNo it's ThunderDOME
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  2. #422

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    if you actually knew efe at all you'd know this to be false. efe's one of the best when it comes to reading people, even though he rarely acts on his reads.
    Thanks for the random compliment its all partially true but right now I seriously want him dead because of that ugly profile picture
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  3. #423

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    To Blink who asked about my take on Mag. I may of misread and please say if i did however Mag said he was against Discord, that Discord and the creation of Discord was a scummy move and then he went ahead and started doing such, flinging shit in every which way and also his claim which firstly caused a lot of hoohah and secondly is a very strange move to undertake on the first day.

    I welcome DS to the game and hope the geezer shall bring a lot to the table. Also Efe whats wrong with me >:C
    Everything probably idk
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  4. #424

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    @Magoroth pick a topic
    1. Unknown + Blink
    2. Blink vs Frinckles
    3. Mesk in relation to anybody

    I want your input on something. Write your thoughts on whatever you think you can best speak on. Extra credit if you write in full AEC/SAR format
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #425

  6. #426

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Was Just Finishing Up..

    Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Mesk514,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,MarshmallowMars hall,Unknown1234,Efekannn02,Clank,Stealthbomber16, Frinckles,blinkskater,DS,Light_Yagami
    Why do you have Mesk so high up?

  7. #427

  8. #428

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    well DS hasn't been shit on by any birds, clank I think has been scummy with the little bit he''s posted.

    efe and yagami get a free pass from me because of meta, I explained it somewhere.
    Stop this meta shit. Either one of these two people, particularly efe, is absolutely capable of playing to their town meta. They are experienced FM players by this point. Yagami has probably been in more FMs than I have. If you are only reading them on meta then you should have them lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #429

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, I In General Dont Trust His.. If I Was Scum Id Contribute More.
    “If i were scum I’d play the game” huh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #430

  11. #431

  12. #432

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Stop this meta shit. Either one of these two people, particularly efe, is absolutely capable of playing to their town meta. They are experienced FM players by this point. Yagami has probably been in more FMs than I have. If you are only reading them on meta then you should have them lower.
    I disagree with this 100% and I will not stop meta reading them sorry.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  13. #433

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't see a reason to scum read him then for posting something to fish out a reaction during day 1. He was open that he wasn't vigi shortly after.

    NoNo it's ThunderDOME
    I can certainly scum-read him for it. Mechanical implications do exist and I don't believe he retracted it until.. what, an hour ago?

    Honestly though, I actually didn't fos Magoroth much prior to that. I even pointed out that I think he was just stirring the pot but as I thought about the more -- I realized how much of a handicap it could be to the town.

    THUNDERNOTE

  14. #434

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    In Lay Mans Terms I Dont Trust Him..
    ok

    i think i get what you’re saying

    you don’t like mesk because of how she is saying if she were scum she’d contribute more, correct? Confirm this before I put words in your mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #435

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ok

    i think i get what you’re saying

    you don’t like mesk because of how she is saying if she were scum she’d contribute more, correct? Confirm this before I put words in your mouth
    That Would Be An Accurate Assessment..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  16. #436

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Thanks for the random compliment its all partially true but right now I seriously want him dead because of that ugly profile picture
    Tbh im a bit rusty right now though cause I havent done a serious scumhunt for a long while
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

  17. #437

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree with this 100% and I will not stop meta reading them sorry.
    You don’t believe efe would be able to capitalize on his metas?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  18. #438

  19. #439

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Would Be An Accurate Assessment..
    Can you find a quote for me that best signifies this in your eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  20. #440

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    LOLOLOL never mind blink
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •