Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3753
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why not me?
    you don't strike me as particularly scummy. I mean neither does yagami necessarily but then he was the first to mention the nk, if im not mistaken.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004
    Ganelon

unknown strikes me as particularly towny now that I think about it.
    I think he could jump in my pocket... if he comes to trust me that is.

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you don't strike me as particularly scummy. I mean neither does yagami necessarily but then he was the first to mention the nk, if im not mistaken.
    Thanks for the compliment I suppose?

Why is blink your most preferred lynch today?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #1006
    Ganelon

ill explain mine again
    blinkskater's opening moves struck me as forced and fake, trying to project his regular "meta" with MM, possibly in order to err, buddy or bus him
    blinkskater has not been scumhunting much
    out of blink and mm, mm is probably more likely to be town
    blink has been buddying me, something I've only see him doing as scum

7. ISO #1007
    Ganelon

the actress slip on blink's part also looks, very very bad.
    if he actually thought the actress could disguise today but tried to lie about it and he slipped, it does not look good.

I also do not like mm's defence of blinkskater.
    it's possible blink was being deliberately scummy and was trying to bait out the mafia to call him out on it or to defend him - but thats not happened yet, has it? and I think he had plenty of time to call MM out for defending him - you should not defend someone acting that scummy.
    I think one of the two is scum. or both.
    probably blink.

8. ISO #1008
    Ganelon

that was not the smartest comma placement but you get it

9. ISO #1009
    Ganelon

just in case anyone's curious:
    Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,Efekannn02,Mesk514 ,Light_Yagami,Stealthbomber16,HueyTheLong,rumox,DS ,Clank,Frinckles,Unknown1234,SkipDay,Magoroth,

10. ISO #1010

I Was The First To Point Out That What You Claimed Could Have Easily Been Used By NK/Mafia As A Way To Add Confusion To Town Day 3.. I Only Brought That To Everyones Attention As A Possible Strategy The Scum Could Use.

11. ISO #1011
    Ganelon

I think claiming vig for real is a bad strategy. what if the real vig calls your bluff and shoots you in the face.

12. ISO #1012
    Ganelon

that being said, I wish to clarify things again.
    I DID NOT, AND STILL DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A VIG. I'M NOT EVEN SOFT-CLAIMING IT.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

I think claiming vig for real is a bad strategy. what if the real vig calls your bluff and shoots you in the face.
    I Was Just Saiyan Man.. That I Try To Think Of Every Possible Outcome.. At The Start Of The Game.. And Narrow It Down As Time Goes On.

15. ISO #1015
    Ganelon

I can respect that, still doesn't mean you can't be scum for it though.
    you could be sk for having figured that strategy out so soon

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Efekannn02, why do you think MM is scum but don't want to vote him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Efekannn02, why do you think MM is scum but don't want to vote him?
    Because I love chaos and keeping assholes alive causes more of it

tbh I would have gone lynching MM if Rumox didnt exist right now
    I HATE RUMOX'S PROFILE PICTURE AND HIS TONE!
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I miss Scvmurderer

I used to get soooooo many guns when I was playing Rigger
    I Remember That Game Found You Out Day 1..lol Was A Pretty Epic Game If I Remember Correctly And It Was My First Game.. But Town Didnt Listen & U Killed 2 Townies In The Process.. And Eventually Killed Me.. Because I Was The Armour Smith That Game..

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Remember That Game Found You Out Day 1..lol Was A Pretty Epic Game If I Remember Correctly And It Was My First Game.. But Town Didnt Listen & U Killed 2 Townies In The Process.. And Eventually Killed Me.. Because I Was The Armour Smith That Game..
    I Almost Won That Game Though Even If Scum Died Early :/
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1023

Because I love chaos and keeping assholes alive causes more of it

tbh I would have gone lynching MM if Rumox didnt exist right now
    I HATE RUMOX'S PROFILE PICTURE AND HIS TONE!
    Do you think blink could be scum with MM?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

If you think that was the intention then you are really grasping at straws to try to make me look bad. I admit that I never made that post (which for some reason I thought I had) but that was my thoughts as of why I mentioned you commenting on my vote afterwards. The vote was meant to progress discussion away from meta/soft claiming, which ended up creating discussion regardless.

Once again, you choose to justify your read on blinkskater using Meta. Nobody in this game has said that blinkskaters actions are pro-town, just that "This is something blinkskater would do as town".

In my last game playing on this site (and blinkskater was town) he had focused more on tunnel pushing people than he had on his town core. He did have a town-core, but it wasn't through the same ways that he has this game including buddying people extensively without reason to do so. So if that's how you think blinkskaters meta is, I'm going to disagree with you there.
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1030

the can

but idc
    Why don't you care about that?

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Fixed gif.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034
    Ganelon

@mm why do you think its unknown?

35. ISO #1035

Because Rumox Is As Annoying As Distorted Right Now
    Actually I Lied

I Actually Dont Care About The Scums Right Now

I Just Want The Idiots Gone First And Its Bonus Points If They Are Scum

The Real Scums Themselves Wont Hit Me Because They Cant Risk Wasting A Potential Potential
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #1036

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm hesitant to believe that Blink is not town simply because hard defending me makes very little sense from a scum perspective on day 1.

If I am mafia with him, he is effectively dooming mafia. I have been lynch priority or close to for the entire game after the first 5 pages. Why even bother? If my scum mate was that far gone day 1 I would bus the fuck out of him.
    If I am town and he is mafia, why attach himself to a situation that without his input would probably result in a free miss lynch. So he can say "i told you so"?. That doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble.

I said it before Blink digs his feet into the ground when he town reads someone. I'm not hard town leaning on him because of this, he can easily do that as scum. But the circumstances surrounding his stance on me just doesn't make me come to the conclusion that he is scum. Unless he is playing a wild SK, no point entertaining that idea just right now tho.

I still think MM is the best lynch today. I can't get over his massive flip flop of having me as lynch priority, then moving me to his HIGHEST town read because he wanted to sheep Blink. No one seems to care about it, only Blink and Magoroth have given notice to it.

Can anyone honestly say this is a town mindset when considering the alignment of someone, let alone such a drastic change of opinion? I would never have my opinion changed on someone I have as #1 scum read simply by hearing someone go "your #1 scum read scum read someone blatantly being scummy".
    I trust Blink, and I trust his reads when he puts that kind of read on someone when I think he's town. And I trust you invidually for your reaction to my flipflop on you, now.

Also, I'm known for being flip-floppy. Not to Mag's level ;) but still.

37. ISO #1037
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I trust Blink, and I trust his reads when he puts that kind of read on someone when I think he's town. And I trust you invidually for your reaction to my flipflop on you, now.

Also, I'm known for being flip-floppy. Not to Mag's level ;) but still.
    ill throw a distorted and actually trust you........ I will keel you post game if you're scum

but why unknown specifically

38. ISO #1038
    Ganelon

also big fu why u diss me for flip-flopping mm

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

@mm why do you think its unknown?
    ... Seriously? All my recent posts are about that or nearly, can't say I didn't make a case =P

Spoiler : The convo between me and Unknown; my case :
    To Rumox.

This. This seems pro-town, but then, reading the ISO, it was never pursued.

That was never pursued either. There's a lot of "pro-town starts", but no real pushing of a line of thoughts, no consistent thoughts and reads to push. Just points being made that can look towny when took separately because you'd expect more thoughts to come, but they don't come and then the thread advances, and it buries the posts and just gives Unknown free towncred.

I could see that be a scum strategy. It's obviously not a BIG thing, but for D1, I think it's relevant enough for me to do
    -vote Unknown1234
    and to keep him as my 2nd vote. Might put him as first vote, depends of reaction
    The first post you quoted was actually pursued after having said it, just not to rumox. I commented on the fact that you were defending rumox only AFTER he actually commented on my post. It was scummy considering you had taken no interest into the post until someone else had brought upon the idea of it being suspicious. Not because you weren't around, since you were online during that time period.

This is the second time I asked this question, and I remember pinging Stealth about it after he had never asked me about it. Stealth addressed this point afterwards, and I felt no reason to push it afterwards once I understood how the voting system actually worked. I don't scum-read Stealth at this point in this game.
    Ummm no, it wasn't pursued lol, what comes next in the ISO is "Why are you defending the soft-claim" and then a bunch of vote testing that comes much later. Why do you lie on that point o.O did you expect me to just answer to your counterpush and not doublecheck if you were lying...?

And 2nd paragraph, okay, but that comes down to what I accused you of doing earlier, though. Can't really say it's strong content, even though it LOOKS useful.
    If you think that was the intention then you are really grasping at straws to try to make me look bad. I admit that I never made that post (which for some reason I thought I had) but that was my thoughts as of why I mentioned you commenting on my vote afterwards. The vote was meant to progress discussion away from meta/soft claiming, which ended up creating discussion regardless.

Once again, you choose to justify your read on blinkskater using Meta. Nobody in this game has said that blinkskaters actions are pro-town, just that "This is something blinkskater would do as town".

In my last game playing on this site (and blinkskater was town) he had focused more on tunnel pushing people than he had on his town core. He did have a town-core, but it wasn't through the same ways that he has this game including buddying people extensively without reason to do so. So if that's how you think blinkskaters meta is, I'm going to disagree with you there.
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,

I think pretty much everything is said there. He seems useful, but he's not. And he's the 11th lynch priority in the consensus right now..........

43. ISO #1043
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall why do you want Unk dead

44. ISO #1044

ill throw a distorted and actually trust you........ I will keel you post game if you're scum

but why unknown specifically
    Deal ^^

See my recent post.
    also big fu why u diss me for flip-flopping mm
    Mhmm, gotta agree I was a bit mean here, but I meant to imply that you can't vote me for flip-flopping. Saying that you wanted me hanged wasn't exactly nice, either, you know.

45. ISO #1045
    Ganelon

thats a read I also have (I lied about town reading unk bc I wanted to push him d2, and not now)
    so...... if you're up for an unknown Lynch I can swing that way too

46. ISO #1046
    Ganelon

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,blinkskater,Mesk514,Light_Y agami,Stealthbomber16,HueyTheLong,rumox,DS,Clank,M arshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,SkipDay,Magoroth,

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My vote isn't on you to be lynched MM. It was but I'd rather lynch the actress right now to make game-solving easier.

At any rate, start town-telling and convincing them you're not scum.
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing since.. well, the start of the game, I think, but it doesn't look like it worked ;-;

The thing is, you have me as your 2nd lynch priority right now. Which makes me sad, because I'm first lynch priority in consensus, and you only put Blink over me. Since Blink isn't lynch priority of many people, it's pretty much as if you had me as 1st priority...

49. ISO #1049
    Ganelon

Lol
    He's not pocketing my vote, I've actually been meaning to do this for some time, just wanted to do this d2 and not d1. but my thoughts have changed.

50. ISO #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Look Here As MM Pockets Mags Vote..
    Look here as Light doesn't even address my Unknown read and just discredits it... What do you think about my case on him?

And by what do you think about the case, I mean : "what are you detailed and objective thoughts on the case". Not "I Think You're Scum So Your Case Is Shit", please.