S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3753
  1. ISO #951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

I believe some people mentioned the neutral killer several times, does anyone know who these people are

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I ask again why Yagami and efekann aren’t under more scrutiny

@Clank get back in here please you’ve had a free pass for most of the day but that is going to end d2. I want your thoughts
    He hit the magic number and dipped.

2. Make at least 10 game-related content posts per game day, and remain active. The Host determines what is active and what isn't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #954
    Ganelon

yes, Kira, I 100% admitted to being the neutral killer.
    because who the fuck wouldn't.
    what if you're the neutral killing? I find focussing on the NK strange when the mafia's a more pressing threat

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I believe some people mentioned the neutral killer several times, does anyone know who these people are
    I actually think it's you. You seemed really hesitant to engage with people earlier on and say anything that could make you standout, and it reminded me of a play of a scared serial killer being frustrated to receive the role. I'm not as convince as I am on blinkskater as I am with you however, though I do wonder why you said you agree with most of my thoughts and somehow missed me saying that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I actually think it's you. You seemed really hesitant to engage with people earlier on and say anything that could make you standout, and it reminded me of a play of a scared serial killer being frustrated to receive the role. I'm not as convince as I am on blinkskater as I am with you however, though I do wonder why you said you agree with most of my thoughts and somehow missed me saying that...
    I did not miss that but I uh, am somewhat compelled not to scum read myself am I not?

8. ISO #958

what if you're the neutral killing? I find focussing on the NK strange when the mafia's a more pressing threat
    I Said I Wouldnt Put It Past NK Or Mafia GF To Claim What You Claim.. I Know Just About As Much As You Do Man.. Just Trying To Crack The Code In My Own Fucked Up Way I Guess..

9. ISO #959

Its a big reads list of the entire of day one, it takes a while, plus im not sat here doing it non stop am having breaks Yagami. Furthermore i am attempting to interact as best i can while i do such list.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

10. ISO #960

Actually, you did remind me that it was odd how he said he would post it tomorrow, almost as if he knew he'd survive...
    I said if i dont finish it today then i will finish and post it tomos. If i die then i cant do that can i, if i live i will post it.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #961
    Ganelon

I think its reasonable to read my relative focus on the NK as being NK-indicative, but not to state that I fucking claimed sk. why would someone claim sk to begin with.

that being said, I think I was not the only one to mention the NK.

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I said if i dont finish it today then i will finish and post it tomos. If i die then i cant do that can i, if i live i will post it.
    Don't you see why that's scummy though? You didn't even consider the fact that you may die in your post, but that you would be around tomorrow to post it.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #963

I did not miss that but I uh, am somewhat compelled not to scum read myself am I not?
    Why not? I won't tell ;)

14. ISO #964

So far iirc it’s been me, Yagami and blink
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #965

I don't think you're SK.

The logic behind them pointing to SK seems to be that they think you're playing like a neutral role.

16. ISO #966
    Ganelon

I was trying to think of something funny to say in response to your post.
    as funny has eluded me however, I'll be content with saying that one should not scumread themselves no matter their alignment reeeeee

17. ISO #967
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't think you're SK.

The logic behind them pointing to SK seems to be that they think you're playing like a neutral role.
    ah, okay, I get it then, that makes sense

18. ISO #968

Don't you see why that's scummy though? You didn't even consider the fact that you may die in your post, but that you would be around tomorrow to post it.
    I tend not to consider the fact i may be brutally murdered no. I am going to be optomistic and hopeful and be like yo i live on. Its just something that went over my head, ive never in any game i played assumed death on day one.

19. ISO #969
    Ganelon

So far iirc it’s been me, Yagami and blink
    interesting, I would see yagami as sk in this list I believe
    I doubt its blink

20. ISO #970

Did Huey Pierce Long jr in 1935 walking through the Louisiana State Capitol think he was gonna be shot dead by a bitch ass gunman, NO! And i am much the same! (inb4 the Mafia just kills me now to make the point)

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

interesting, I would see yagami as sk in this list I believe
    I doubt its blink
    Why not me?

23. ISO #973

I tend not to consider the fact i may be brutally murdered no. I am going to be optomistic and hopeful and be like yo i live on. Its just something that went over my head, ive never in any game i played assumed death on day one.
    It should never be about thinking about being murdered, you're looking at this from the complete wrong perspective.

If you are actually town, then your thoughts/ideas might be the key to lynching a scum when people know that the views are coming from a dead town member. If you die, you never get to post your thoughts and nobody will ever see those. The fact that you don't understand that fact is concerning.

24. ISO #974

Did Huey Pierce Long jr in 1935 walking through the Louisiana State Capitol think he was gonna be shot dead by a bitch ass gunman, NO! And i am much the same! (inb4 the Mafia just kills me now to make the point)
    Now I hope you just get stabbed

25. ISO #975
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Can someone lynch Magoroth please?
    and thats why someone should put a bullet in your head at some point in this game

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979
    Ganelon

to be fair, it's also possible for Huey to create an LW detailing their reads and etc during n1. its unlikely they're getting lynched today so I can see that being their thought process.
    that being said, your concern has been noted.

30. ISO #980
    Ganelon

I did not call you town
    I just called your reads good

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983
    Ganelon

bruh you're fifth in my Lynch list and you're coloured orange

34. ISO #984

It should never be about thinking about being murdered, you're looking at this from the complete wrong perspective.

If you are actually town, then your thoughts/ideas might be the key to lynching a scum when people know that the views are coming from a dead town member. If you die, you never get to post your thoughts and nobody will ever see those. The fact that you don't understand that fact is concerning.
    I understand that and i am gonna try and get the big post done before the EoD i am trying bois but its difficult, lot of posts. If i dont get it out today then i will finish it during tomorrow before the night ends and place it in my LW so yall can see it anyway so dont worry my dude you will get my big post tomos no matter what.

35. ISO #985

Now I hope you just get stabbed

36. ISO #986
    Ganelon

why do I feel like im being trolled

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989
    Ganelon

rip me

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991
    Ganelon

@naz given that there was no n0, actress CANNOT have disguised yet, correct?

42. ISO #992
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    ??
    you said the trolling hasn't started yet :/

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995
    Ganelon

I just realised Voss reserved for this game so he probably doesn't know our alignments.
    so Voss' advice should probably not be read into too much, I was concerned he could be slipping but thats fortunately not possible.

46. ISO #996
    Ganelon

My shitty replacement comp turned itself off bc I accidentally interrupted the power cable and the battery is fucked. Brb

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

My shitty replacement comp turned itself off bc I accidentally interrupted the power cable and the battery is fucked. Brb
    Rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    ... .... ..- - / ..- .--. / -.-- --- ..- / -... .. --. / -.. ..- -- -- -.--
    .................................................. ..........

That's not a code, that's just me being really disappointed in that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #1000