S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 3753
  1. #301

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This.

    You put the two most voted people against each other when?

    When EOD when votes change rapidly and people make ridiculous claims?
    What happens when suddenly everyone doesn't suspect one of those people anymore -- thunderdome restart?
    Right now when we're still trying to figure things out?

    I think the system we're using now is fine. It's certainly not perfect but if anyone is distracted by it, that's on them.

    It's not unfair to suspect @blinkskater for trying to manipulate the focal point of our voting system or misdirect our attention from 11 other people.

    If you want to pressure people for answers or find concise information, I'm sure you know how to.
    Simply discredits i see, manipulating our voting system and misdirecting our attention from 11 other people is not my intent.

    If that's what you actually think i was trying to do then surely i should me your #1 suspect and main target today if you think im doing things like that.

    I ask you to read my post a few times and process it a little better, because either you missed a few points or you're out here spreading your scum agenda lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  2. #302

  3. #303

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Frinckles and Light_Yagami were the only people online to have read it before your post and they didn't say anything. Whether that is alignment indicative is debatable but I'll be honest, I would have thought Frinckles would have called me out. Maybe it was my slight buddying with him, echoing his opinion on going in a WIFOM circle, that made him hesitant to push me. Or he just didn't care to question it, OR I give him too much credit lol. Either way, I've noticed he and Light didn't say anything.
    You weren't responded to or called out because I was (1) Drunk playing Path Of Exile and (2) It just looks like a shitty reaction test.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Can you explain this to me? I'm not following how you can justify a "soft claim" discussion into discouraging lynch options while not even being close to EOD
    The explaination was literally in the quote.

    "He could have simply said nothing this whole game and he'd be as scummy as the people at the bottom of your list. Regardless of whether it's his metagame really doesn't matter, he could have missed D1 due to a irl thing.. the statement still stands."

    This is a non-question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    Lynching is bad for the soul.
    Vote to skip scummerino. c:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    juicy content doesnt really come from me unless im scum. town mesk herpaderps and prays for the best
    I don't know how much longer I can stomach the "im townreading myself because of meta" posts.


    (The long post lul)
    @Huey The Long

    I'll townread that.

  4. #304

  5. #305

  6. #306

  7. #307

  8. #308

  9. #309

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You're miss represnting my plan here, it isn't limiting a lynch between 2 people.

    It's re-directing the bottom two most scumread players due to condorcet voting, into a 1v1. One of those players eould be lynched anyways (whoevers at the bottom.)

    What i proposed would open up tons of contents and would force scum to start inputting reads and content which i stated in my large post.

    In no way can you say it's a waist of focous and resources, that's just a pure discredit to my idea.

    And a general "these players are just scum" is a bad way to read the game. That is if you're playing from a town pov.
    But a fair amount of times, in the last ~10 hours of the day, the lynch changes in light of new info ie a claim. If we do the thunder dome style lynch you’re proposing then that completely disregards what literally happens at EoD. This is a waste of breath to discuss because lynch in practice can’t be as cleanly controlled in an FM game because 1. Not everyone will be present at EoD and 2. There is infinitely more time for new development

    Saying “these players are just scum” is not the cause. It’s the effect. I came to the conclusion that you’re scum because you’re attempting to limit the lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #310

  11. #311

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    reading is fundamental my bad lol
    What are your thoughts? Have you played an FM before?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #312

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Simply discredits i see, manipulating our voting system and misdirecting our attention from 11 other people is not my intent.

    If that's what you actually think i was trying to do then surely i should me your #1 suspect and main target today if you think im doing things like that.

    I ask you to read my post a few times and process it a little better, because either you missed a few points or you're out here spreading your scum agenda lol
    I don't see any reason to change my vote yet. But since you're so defensive: Okay, let's dissect your post Blink.

    Although this condorcet voting makes it harder imo to find scum thru voting.
    It doesn't. We can literally see everyone's votes, even against their possible allies. And alternative would be us looking at one vote from one person at any given time. In most ways, voting tells us more from people's intentions as opposed to these long winded giganto-posts that spew nonsense.

    This is why I am going to suggest a type of court where we take things into our own hands at the EOD. EOD's usually yeild tons of valuable information especially day 1's. Scum votes are often easier to pick up on due to who has votes how they vote and why they vote. The condorcet system although very cool is a different way of essentially playing the game.
    There is no reason to do that. EOD's do yield a lot of information but you're basically saying you need to instate your own voting system to compound our current one for the sake of scum-hunting. We have a lot of time still left in the day. Saying that condorcet is a different way of playing the game means that from your point of view, you only have one absolute FOS and nobody else matters.

    So what i'm suggesting here is we take the two most scumread players from condorcet list, and make a kind of thunderdome between those two players. We then use the site votes to determine who wants to lynch who out of those two players. Majority will rule and amongst ourselves we adjust the condorcet voting to eliminate the player with the most votes.
    You mean like, now? When? Why even?

    I think this will yeild tons of alignment indicative information this way. Scum will either have to push a miss lynch or defend their allies publicly and this will give us a chance to pick up on that. It will force scum to post and vote. And make them really uncomfortable.
    They can do that right now. Click on the left panel of the current bird list; You can see everyone's votes.

    Due to the condorcet voting i feel scum can just lay low and make sure they are anywhere but at the top of the list.
    Inactivity is one of my least favorite things. If you'd like to lynch someone over it, I don't have a problem with that. Here's a possible suggestion. Use the central area of your bird list as an "afk" zone underneath your top FOS(s). Then at the bottom line up all your townies, this way AFKplayers (and your scum) get a little more pressure on them for not participating. Don't forget to weight yourself at the very bottom. ;)

    I think this is our best course of action to draw out the scum and solve the game.
    I'd prefer a Naz thunderbolt.

  13. #313

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What are your thoughts? Have you played an FM before?
    @Clank for when you come back
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #314

  15. #315

  16. #316

  17. #317

  18. #318

  19. #319

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But the WIFOM isn't meant to be discussed... ALL OF THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT SOFT CLAIMS IS TO BE STOPPED RIGHT NOW, RIGHT AFTER THIS POST.

    You literally asked them to continue the discussion about softclaims, which isn't good. And if he did it, it wouldn't exactly be a scum slip, but poor play under your influence/open wolfing.

    And no, I don't have him locked as town at all. I'm praying to god that he didn't because it would have hurt town anyway.

    For now, I'm keeping you there as my #1 vote. Not saying you're 100% scum of course, but I like where my vote is rn.
    I Mean We Currently Have 2 Vigi Soft Claims.. I Wouldnt Put It Past A SK Or Mafia To Try And Claim Vigi.. Seems Like Expanding On This Could Shed Some Light On The Over All Situation..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  20. #320

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    juicy content doesnt really come from me unless im scum. town mesk herpaderps and prays for the best
    I Mean Wouldnt You Say.. It Wouldnt Be Hard To Be Scum Playing Your "Town Meta" To Gain Town Points?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •