S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 152
Register

User Tag List

Page 152 of 188 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3753

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm going to guess SB16 has disavowed that.

What would SB16 gain from that kill and is he Mafia or SK.
    It’s a false claim

If I were SK I would probably have done it? He did call me sk yesterday but if I were mafia I would not have done it. Would’ve just gotten the consort to block him instead and shot MM I think
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Killing a Cop who didn't specifically like him (iirc). He is Mafia because of the case I already laid out saying that he's in team with Kenny (unknown slot), that they had Stealth refusing to vote in the argument between you and Blink saying "I refuse to vote between this blatantly TvT" or something like that, while Unknown was making sure the thing continued.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

also.. you're SK so lol
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Killing a Cop who didn't specifically like him (iirc). He is Mafia because of the case I already laid out saying that he's in team with Kenny (unknown slot), that they had Stealth refusing to vote in the argument between you and Blink saying "I refuse to vote between this blatantly TvT" or something like that, while Unknown was making sure the thing continued.
    Your logic here is so one-dimensional it astounds me. You act like there is no possible fucking way that you’re wrong about literally any of this and everyone should be following you because you’ve made no mistakes this game. I can’t wait until you reach the dead chat and someone fucking explains to you that you were playing incredibly scummy all game.
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.

Your logic here is so one-dimensional it astounds me. You act like there is no possible fucking way that you’re wrong about literally any of this and everyone should be following you because you’ve made no mistakes this game. I can’t wait until you reach the dead chat and someone fucking explains to you that you were playing incredibly scummy all game.
    Like you’re arriving at the conclusion before you do the research.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Familiar line that you yourself agreed with.

Also, you townread both Blink and I EOD1 and while SB16 went hard after Blink, so did 3 other people here.

Also, you townread both Blink and I EOD1 and while SB16 went hard after Blink, so did 3 other people here.
    What? I said you v blink was TVT and refused to vote on it

MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,DS,Stealthbomber16,Kenny,Ma goroth,rumox,SkipDay,MarshmallowMarshall,
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Stealthbomber16,rumox,DS,Frinckles,Kenny,SkipDay,M agoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,Light_Yagami,

I Think U Just Have A Raging Hate Boner For Me Man..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

I did, and I said I knew I agreed too, but Stealth dismissed it way too easily... he pretty much sheeped me when he saw I was cleaning them both, or to be accurate in my wording, he jumped on the towncred train that he knew was correct (minus the fact that I think you're SK but that's irrelevant in the context of course)
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

I've been honest, and not really incredibly scummy lol. I do agree that my performance this game was not god-level at all, but it was still not bad at all either. Also, I literally CANNOT be wrong on you unless you are deliberately throwing (from my point of view obviously), or unless you're actually the SK and I got it all backwards. The sure thing is that you're scum. The other sure thing is that I'm not scum, that Mag being scum is a conspiracy theory, and that Huey is dead, which makes Kenny scum automatically. Then the PoE strikes into Frinckles, who is scummy, then DS and Rumox, in that order. These are facts from my point of view, and I have been coherent on them imo.

The thing is, even Light realizes I'm towny and that my play makes sense lol. Don't go and say I'm being overconfident, even though you're scum it's not nice :P
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER