S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Contributions will be contributed once I can reasonably remember who is saying what. I want to say that the shaggy guy is town on tone, but I've only read like 3 pages so far
    Yeah we got a day and what not, just cant place you in town till i see what you have to say you know what i mean.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don’t think I did and I don’t think it was intentional? Probably just forgot to move efe. I submitted my first bird vote on pc and obviously it doesn’t remember my pc bird vote on my phone where I’ve been posting since. In any case I will stand by it because rather than efe moving up, everyone else has just been moving down and he looks scummy by comparison.
    Way to go stealth

I dont even know if this is a compliment or insult
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Could have sworn that was nigahiga
    He’s wrong that’s nigahiga Keanu isn’t that shade
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    juicy content doesnt really come from me unless im scum. town mesk herpaderps and prays for the best

I mean, look at Efe, he never really does anything anyways... people give him a pass based on meta and whatever just cause you know him... shrugs
    excuse me, do i know you... do not talk to me like you know my meta. LMFAO you is a scrub and i am a vet, address me with praise.
    my good sir, i cannot help but merely point out the stupidity some have. Did he really have the audacity to try and talk to me bout my own meta?

Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,Magoroth,rumox,Mesk514

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You're lame
    Thats mean do you not like my playstyle of arriving every 8 hours, making 1 or 2 really long posts and leaving again all until we reach EOD where i get all yeety
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This makes me feel pretty good on Unknown. It seems to be a push at me coming from a town mindset. It's nothing piggy backed off another player it's an original thought, a thought alone to warrant a scum read on myself with legit valid reasoning.

I have been unwilling to make a stance on mesk at the time because I was saying that I didn't take what she's said as AI from her as a player. What mesk said early on I could see her saying as either alignment so I didn't have any type of read on here to lean either way. I didn't want to slot her untill I was more sure of her alignment. I see the flaw in my post now, I essentially unbeknownst to me gave her a way into my town reads, kind of like I left in a hurry and forgot to lock my door type of thing. I was not trying to persuade her to do anything (=

And the fact you don't see us as a team because I was hesitant to slot her each way seems to be coming from a town mindset so right on.
    The reason I think you're scum is because of the way you're throwing your reads around. You opened with town-reading several people and then saying you would "POE" the remaining town that you were unable to read at that point. You had NO scum reads at this point and had been ignoring giving your thoughts on Mesk (one of the people who weren't in your town block). Then, after being called out by me you decide to give me credit for accusing you. When I read this post, the thought that came into my mind wasn't that you were unsure about Mesk's Alignment or not, it was that you were trying to gain town reads from people.

My point being it feels fake how many town-reads you're trying to get vs the amount of scum-hunting that you're doing.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Is Keanu Just Saiyan
    I’ll find the video for you when I get home because I know for a fact you’re wrong

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

How?

Also what is the best theme? Prefer dark ones
    Settings -> General Settings -> Thread Display settings-> posts per page

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink doesn't avoid his scummates. But you are right that he's weirdly hedging on her... I still townread him though, because he's not used to playing with Mesk for now :P she can be confusing to read at times with the "I'M ALWAYS TOOOOWN" meta, and he relies a lot of meta.

And yes, I just defended Blink... can y'all watch him please?
    Going off now.
    I don't believe blinkskater and Mesk are scum together. I said in the post that I'm not suspicious of Mesk being mafia with blinkskater, which would make sense as to him not defending his teammates if Mesk isn't mafia.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The reason I think you're scum is because of the way you're throwing your reads around. You opened with town-reading several people and then saying you would "POE" the remaining town that you were unable to read at that point. You had NO scum reads at this point and had been ignoring giving your thoughts on Mesk (one of the people who weren't in your town block). Then, after being called out by me you decide to give me credit for accusing you. When I read this post, the thought that came into my mind wasn't that you were unsure about Mesk's Alignment or not, it was that you were trying to gain town reads from people.

My point being it feels fake how many town-reads you're trying to get vs the amount of scum-hunting that you're doing.
    Anyone who says unknown is not town is wrong

28. ISO #528

The chat is being derailed....

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

if Efekannn02 ends up being mafia and he's distracting chat from his teammates....

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

well sucks that you feel that way it's not the case. I can see why you feel that way your explanation makes sense tbh. I do have a lot of townreads now. I've interacted and posted a lot with players. I got a better feel for mesk like I had wanted. If you feel I was intentionally avoiding her I thought it was clear from my pov that was not the case, but apparently it wasn't. I've been called out by multiple players, that post I made was from the heart bruh I town read you for scum reading me there because I felt your motives for scum reading me are pure. I didn't fire back at frinckles and sb16 and say they we're town because they scum read me lol.. You're reasons were pure, I feel there's were malicious.

I post enough so that town can hopefully discern my alignment from interactions / tone / correct pushes on players that flip red. like why wouldn't I want to be townread? You say it like it's a scum-only trait to want to be townr read (=
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

42. ISO #542

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Umm Yes It Is Sir But Im Not Gonna Argue The Point.. NBD Was A Good Talk Though
    Fairly sure it’s this video
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXlHS8Nucx4

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Why are you wanting to skip the day?
    Because Im Still Trying To Actually Figure Out Where My Vote Should Go.. If You Would Please Read The Thread Ive Explained Why I Havent Voted Anything Other Then Skip Day At This Junction.. Still 24 Hours Left.. No Point In Rushing Into A Mistake..

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I've had huge success in pass games forming a town block on day 1. My ego will say that my day 1 reads are generally very accurate, but i'm not gonna set here and polish my own trumpet.

That's what I got yagami for.
    Umm I Only Polish My Trumpet And Fun Fact Usta Play The Trumpet..

50. ISO #550