S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 115
Register

User Tag List

Page 115 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3753
  1. #2281

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Okay here are the alternatives
    1. Huey claims cop as mafia for literally no reason
    2. Mag doesnít need to be sk- blink just needs to have been attacked twice
    3. We have 2 trackers and a mafia deception role which doesnít help until it dies

    Tracker in this setup is quite powerful considering there is only 1 consort and Iím not sure if that would be balanced.
    This is actual content. The pointless little pushes the rest of you guys are doing is filler.

    We need to find the right lynch with good reason.

  2. #2282

  3. #2283

  4. #2284

  5. #2285

  6. #2286

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    what actually happens if we Lynch the citizens?
    They die
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #2287

  8. #2288

  9. #2289

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Really though, we have a higher chance of hitting scum in TPR. If we really have ONE tracker, hit inside MM/Kenny.

    On that; we have confirmed information vs a hook claim.

    MM narrowly avoided a lynch yesterday so I see no problem going for him. All things considered, he has been scummy since the thread opened.

    Huey has done right by me but not acknowledging that he could be fake is silly. His being fake would also confirm Blink as an Actress.

  10. #2290

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lmao thats not what I meant
    anyway


    let's say blink was actress and Huey is mafia. why the fuck would he claim cop
    In this one scenario itís actually an 800 iq move
    1. You confirm the existence of a fake framer
    2. Blink is confirmed as a citizen instead of a dead actress
    3. You potentially mislynch a tpr
    4. If youíre the Godfather you literally are pretty much given a free ride to lylo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  11. #2291

  12. #2292

  13. #2293

  14. #2294

  15. #2295

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    what's Huey's vote right now
    I suppose that if he didn't expect this TPR shitfest he coulda gotten away with it
    if hes voting a TPR theres simply no way blink was actress, if Huey is scum that is
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

  16. #2296

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm no medical professional, but I believe they'd die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    They die
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I believe you to be scum
    This feels pretty fake considering Unknown and myself were trying to game solve d1.

    That and the fact that blink being fake means I just carried like Magoroth wanted me to.

  17. #2297

  18. #2298

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    I have not made a descision on whether or not Kenny was framed. I had him as my number 1 lynch until i moved to the idea of lynching outside the TPRs thanks to Voss and a glass of water. I think that Kenny being scum is still very very possible for reasons i have outlined in the past but really i can see the reasoning for Unknown/Kenny to claim Tracker. It seems like it was all an attempt to lynch Mag who isnt the SK (i have some inklings that maybe SB16 is the SK, him or DS).

    Unknown pushed the idea of Mag being SK in day 1 and as we know promoted scummy vibes through how he played.
    Day 2 Unknown claism tracker on the dead person and claims that it was Magoroth and it could be him being SK.

    The plan here was to lynch Mag. Now i see two strains of divergent thought here.
    1: is that they wanted to lynch mag, the rest of the scum is alive and they were open to seeing Unknown potentially die come day 3 in the lynch thanks to the mislynch on Mag. (this is messed up by Mags Doc claim and we are here)

    2: Mag is actually on a scum team with Kenny/Unk, their plan was to position mag as a PoS and then switch to somebody else after Mag Claimed Doctor. In this case we have a Vig who hasnt outed themselves for whatever reason which is possible for a vig to do. With the Kenny/Mag scum team they position themselves as TPRs and mislynch citizens. or Mislynch MM who is the actual tracker. The other scum in this equaltion could be Rumox, or Frinckles or could of even been a shady actress Blink but that i think could be a lot more likely now then i thought it was before.

    I still think voting outside the TPRs is a good play because i would rather hit the SK then the Mafia and we wont do that within the TPRs. That said i have put Kenny at 4th

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,Efekannn02,Kenny,rumox,DS,V oss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,S kipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  19. #2299

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I have not made a descision on whether or not Kenny was framed. I had him as my number 1 lynch until i moved to the idea of lynching outside the TPRs thanks to Voss and a glass of water. I think that Kenny being scum is still very very possible for reasons i have outlined in the past but really i can see the reasoning for Unknown/Kenny to claim Tracker. It seems like it was all an attempt to lynch Mag who isnt the SK (i have some inklings that maybe SB16 is the SK, him or DS).

    Unknown pushed the idea of Mag being SK in day 1 and as we know promoted scummy vibes through how he played.
    Day 2 Unknown claism tracker on the dead person and claims that it was Magoroth and it could be him being SK.

    The plan here was to lynch Mag. Now i see two strains of divergent thought here.
    1: is that they wanted to lynch mag, the rest of the scum is alive and they were open to seeing Unknown potentially die come day 3 in the lynch thanks to the mislynch on Mag. (this is messed up by Mags Doc claim and we are here)

    2: Mag is actually on a scum team with Kenny/Unk, their plan was to position mag as a PoS and then switch to somebody else after Mag Claimed Doctor. In this case we have a Vig who hasnt outed themselves for whatever reason which is possible for a vig to do. With the Kenny/Mag scum team they position themselves as TPRs and mislynch citizens. or Mislynch MM who is the actual tracker. The other scum in this equaltion could be Rumox, or Frinckles or could of even been a shady actress Blink but that i think could be a lot more likely now then i thought it was before.

    I still think voting outside the TPRs is a good play because i would rather hit the SK then the Mafia and we wont do that within the TPRs. That said i have put Kenny at 4th

    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,Frinckles,Efekannn02,Kenny,rumox,DS,V oss,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,MarshmallowMarshall,S kipDay,HueyTheLong,
    Thats worded verry strange cause i was thinking a bunch, The first strain was all about lynching mag, the second is about mislynching outside of that. I was just like typing my thoughts as they came to my head so apologies if that reads weird.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  20. #2300

    Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Thats worded verry strange cause i was thinking a bunch, The first strain was all about lynching mag, the second is about mislynching outside of that. I was just like typing my thoughts as they came to my head so apologies if that reads weird.
    I may have missed it; why are Light, Myself & Efe your three targets outside of TPR claims?

    Why is lynching outside of a higher chance to hit scum preferable to you?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •