S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Well you and I both know there is benefits to being scummy as town to reveal the true scum, I just don't think that post I quoted falls into that play, or is a worthwhile play to attempt as Town. It's such a non-post that everyone glossed over it.

I caught out ratasokr (think that was his name) with a similar mentality slip like this in another game on day 1 and I want to gambit it again.

If Magoroth's defense is "I posted that to see who would push me, found the scum!" I am ending day 1 with him as lynch priority
    Why does it not fall into the worthwhile plays category? Your post lacks a basis here.

it was Ratatoskr btw
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

Oh, and mandatory post to say that this started later than I thought it would, and I had already signed on a game on MU, which made me get into two games at once... so I might sometimes give priority to that other game if it gets too hot. Which means that thou shalt not jump on me for being browsing the thread and not posting. Thank you for your understanding.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    MarshmallowMarshall,blinkskater,Light_Yagami,Magor oth

@Voss is this code registering magoroth?
    This puts him as the towniest player.

Also, address my defense maybe?
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Seems the code is adding a space at the end of the names.
    Oh, that happened before, it's just that the forum doesn't like words that are too long.

Example: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

should have a few spaces that have nothing to do there because I didn't type them in.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why does it not fall into the worthwhile plays category? Your post lacks a basis here.

it was Ratatoskr btw
    I remember this game i think. I was the one "playing scummy" and rumox and i actually figured out it was rata and distorted scumteam because of it
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh, and mandatory post to say that this started later than I thought it would, and I had already signed on a game on MU, which made me get into two games at once... so I might sometimes give priority to that other game if it gets too hot. Which means that thou shalt not jump on me for being browsing the thread and not posting. Thank you for your understanding.
    Stop that scummy shit i will kick you out of my towncore

Talking of "changing my meta" out loud is protection for scum games, either current or future. Staying on Magoroth as a policy lynch now
    Yep it is, but it's sometimes necessary. Your point is valid, though. I'm not lynching him for it, but some scum points for him.
    Blink your cvote means you want to lynch yourself lol
    No it doesn't, it's correct lol
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Stop that scummy shit i will kick you out of my towncore
    no u https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...Party-Mafia%21
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Talking of "changing my meta" out loud is protection for scum games, either current or future. Staying on Magoroth as a policy lynch now
    That is also tru.

I do not think it applies to him in this situation though lol. Strictly meta here still

Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox, Mesk514, Frinckles, MarshmallowMarshall, Blinkskater, Efekannn02, Unkown1234, Stealthbomber16, HeuyTheLong, Clank, Mojoland, Light_Yagami, Magoroth
    Now you just voted yourself

Also, thoughts on Frinckles? Why do you townread him? Not that I'm really against it, but I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the read.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That is also tru.

I do not think it applies to him in this situation though lol. Strictly meta here still
    Yep, but I think meta applies really strongly on some people, such as Light, Mag, and yourself (okay I suck at reading you but I still think it's the case).
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER