FreshPrince Leavetrain
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FreshPrince Leavetrain

"Going to throw my two cents in: whether or not "CHOO CHOO" was said, a player left the game and caused multiple people followed suit. Since it's my replay, I have the advantage of pulling it up and listing out what the game save was. Pretty much it's 5 Mafia vs 5 Triad with some neutrals thrown in, plus a Judge for kicker. Is the save normal? Not one bit. Is it trolley though? I'd say not really. It's a Mafia vs Triad slug-fest where Judge gets to decide the winner. It seems this falls under what Mostache said earlier about how he hates cult saves, but doesn't leave them immediately. I think it's worth at least 1-2 day/night cycles of seeing what the save is like before actioning on it. IMO just accept the punishment, don't be a leaver, and move on."
    So you'll have me sit down and take a stain to my record because you were having a bad day and mostache decided to play fast and loose with the rules? Nice. Don't pretend like at least 2 people aren't gonna leave 90% of the time if you pick lawless without anyone saying choo, people didn't wanna play this so people left it's that simple. If this bullshit gets forced down my throat I'm gonna show some real leave trains with 30 minutes worth of replays and tabbing in an out of sc and sc2mafia to process those reports.

2. ISO #2

Re: FreshPrince Leavetrain

I have to post here because once again mostache decided to give his own brand of justice by closing the thread. Consider this an appeal. Leaving during setup is not a crime, if I didn't repick that save the reason was a typo on the command and I didn't realize it. It was a bad save and I didn't leave right away. I want someone else who's not biased to review this. Oh what am I saying? I'm not FreshPrince, just someone speaking out who wasn't instructed to do so and therefore any damage I cause can't be pinned on him. GG
    Last edited by suxmac; October 15th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.

3. ISO #3

Arrow reviewed your report first and charged you with Leave Train.

I saw your appeal and put it on audit. After reading your appeal and reasons, I figured that the reason for your leaves is antagonistic, and never bothered to repick when you could have. I counted it as greifing.
    Greifing is trolling that ruins the game. Your leave was just trolling (because you did it repetitively and never bothered to repick) and it ruined the game.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4

Like I said if I didn't repick it's because of a typo in the command and I left during setup because it's preferable over doing it on name selection. That save was trolling that ruined the game since 5 mafia 5 triad and 5 neutrals is a setup anyone who plays Mafia knows boils down to a bunch of people dying at night and a random lynch with no discussion during the day and a total waste of time. That's why people left, that's why the game was ruined, I was simply the first person to quietly leave. My leaving did not break the save and didn't make the game unplayable because that save was already broken. You're slapping a griefing charge on me pretending like people weren't going to rolequit or leave anyway as soon as that save was locked in.

5. ISO #5

Once again you're twisting the facts to fit your narrative. I can't leave a game repeatedly, only once. If you have other instances I left the game as soon as it finished loading or troll setups without first attempting to repick that's a different story, but you don't because that's not something I do. Next time you try to say I do something repeatedly and with ill intent I hope you upload replays to back that up instead of spinning something that just isn't true.

6. ISO #6

Like I said if I didn't repick it's because of a typo in the command
    You lied. You actually gave the save to 11 who was clearly shouting "Lawless save here". You left right after. You didn't type anything besides -repick 11. Now explain your thought process.

I left during setup because it's preferable over doing it on name selection.
    It's not preferable, because you could repick.

Once again you're twisting the facts to fit your narrative.
    No, I just see the world as it is. I'm not an attorney. If you manage to find a unique and original crime to commit that is not in our list of rules, I will punish you for it, before I even update the rules, because I deemed that it was malicious intent.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

7. ISO #7

No I didn't, I typed -repick not -repick 11. The save just happened to go to 11. And yes it is preferable when you think this host is not going to get repicked in time because it gives them a chance to remove a role instead of ending up with a dead mayor or dragon head. Not that it would have made much of difference in that troll save. That was no crime and you're no mind reader, you deemed malicious intent because of your biased guilty until proven innocent mindset which is not at all how punishments are handled in this site. You see the world as you want to see it. I didn't like the save of a troll host and I left as it's always been allowed, if I failed to properly type -repick again so it would register then my bad but it's not a crime. If you're gonna update the rules to add quietly leaving during setup after a bad save or host is selected as a possible griefing offence then you can't punish anyone before doing so or giving them a warning and having them acknowledge it.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

That was a mistake, I can't imagine ever repicking someone if I saw them offer a lawless save. All I can say is wow at the lengths you'll go in order to avoid going back on a flimsy charge over something that's not against the rules. Ignoring and twisting rules when it suits you is what's wrong with staffers like you. When leave train doesn't stick you change it to griefing but griefing in your words is
    Greifing is trolling that ruins the game.
    Well, the game hadn't started by that point so it couldn't be ruined. The save didn't require an exact 15 players. There was no trolling as I didn't say anything that would even hint that I wanted other players to leave. If they decided to turn it into a train that's not my fault and as for people leaving without typing -repick I don't see anyone else getting punished.

10. ISO #10

How can you expect people to follow the rules when you don't and punish actions not on the guidelines? You know what, you do you. Since you insist on
    If you manage to find a unique and original crime to commit that is not in our list of rules, I will punish you for it, before I even update the rules
    let's put that to the test. I always played by the rules and had a spotless record until now so let's just throw the book away. Get ready for a string of reports coming in the next few weeks, from leave trains to gamethrows to weird stuff happpening between players in adjacent slots. Have fun sorting out who's innocent and who's guilty, should take a few hours of your time to watch and process the replays. You can do it all and feel good about yourself knowing you'll never get back those hours of your life. That you spent time finding and pointlessly banning alt accounts of a person whose main you can't touch because their posts came from another ip. So good luck trying to nitpick another replay from my main to find something else you can make stick for a more serious offence.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12